Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rkmiami
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D
By mandadees
Hey there,
We hang out in private shots COFF town hall, come say hi?
By Star
rkmiami wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D

Nope I'm in the UK but welcome you're more than welcome here hun. :D

Like the wonderful mandadees and come and hang out in the COFF town hall. :D
By mandadees
Star wrote:
rkmiami wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D

Nope I'm in the UK but welcome you're more than welcome here hun. :D

Like the wonderful mandadees and come and hang out in the COFF town hall. :D

Awe Thank you Star!!! I wish I had your beauty sweetie! Muah!! :oops:
By Star
Thnx mnda :) :) BUT looking at that avatar u more than have what it takes hun :) :) :D
By Thinker
Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
Teaser! LOL!
By Star
Thats cool thinker I agree babe :) :) ;) astonishingly cute smile Manda hun. :) :) :) Soooooooo good we'd luv to see more of it. ;) :) :) :)
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
Teaser! LOL!
I never tease! Distance is all that separates us. Isn't this the season to head south? ;)
By BreeOclaire
Not from the FL area...but hello & welcome ♥
By mandadees
NudeCouple wrote:We are originally from South Florida. Have you been to Haulover Beach yet?
Where is that? I keep hearing about it.
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
NudeCouple wrote:We are originally from South Florida. Have you been to Haulover Beach yet?
Where is that? I keep hearing about it.
Technically it is the next island north of Miami Beach. But if you look at it on the map, they all look like a long and skinny island.
By mandadees
By Surfside, I know it. I haven't been that way in awhile, I need a vaca! LOL!
By NudeCouple
Haulover Beach is just north of Miami in Bal Harbour on Collins Ave. We have been wanting to get back ourselves for a while. If you haven't been there for a while, you owe it to yourself!
By mandadees
NudeCouple wrote:Haulover Beach is just north of Miami in Bal Harbour on Collins Ave. We have been wanting to get back ourselves for a while. If you haven't been there for a while, you owe it to yourself!
I know just where it is, thank you for the refresher. :)
By DangerousDi
Way up north so not from Miami either, but have been there for a few times. Hope you find someone, but lots of the people here are fun to talk to anyway.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]