Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Natasha
Why is the comment window missing at the bottom of my contri? I have to click "read all messages" before it appears and even then I'm not sure if it works because two people told me they tried to leave a message and weren't able to? I noticed that on the newer contris the comment box is still there. Is there a date at which point that it disappears or is this a technical problem? Can anyone answer these questions for me?
I've also written the VW trying to find out why the "reply" feature for the contributors isn't working either can anyone at the VW administration help with these problems?
By Thinker
I have noticed the same thing with the comments. I believe that contributors can restrict ratings and comments. I thought that this was the case for the first couple of contributions. Then it happened on too many contributions so I assumed that it was broken.

Also the ratings button went away at the same time. The ratings and comments are back for me.
By frank8888
You have a Russian name. Drop me a message on Russian. I will answer.
By frank8888
You have a Russian name. Drop me a message on Russian. I will answers.
By Natasha
Frank,
Меня зовут могут быть русский, но извините, я все американские.

Thinker,
Maybe it changes at the end of the month or maybe it's just broken like you mentioned, who knows? I didn't restrict any comments though. I don't think the VW administration is going to give us an answer. I did receive a few comments on my contri after I posted this message but the commentor implied it was difficult to do.
By mandadees
I never seem to get responses when I ask questions about broken parts of the site either! It's very discouraging. I used to like the Playground part of the site but I don't see it coming back.

Your propic is so cute Natasha! :D
By Natasha
Thanks Manda.

I have to agree, the playground/community here at the VW has changed and you can't turn things back, that's for sure. It IS discouraging but let's not give in and have fun anyway! 8-)

Thanks again sexy legs!
By mandadees
Natasha wrote:Thanks Manda.

I have to agree, the playground/community here at the VW has changed and you can't turn things back, that's for sure. It IS discouraging but let's not give in and have fun anyway! 8-)

Thanks again sexy legs!
Hell yes!! There are a lot of fun aspects now. I was talking about the separate site called the "Playground" I had to set up a separate user for it and it was the first place I really posted. It was kind of like a blog site in a lot of ways.

I love your propic Natasha! xoxo!
Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]