Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By landingear3
I left RC when there were problems here a few years ago. I'm wondering how well their webcam chat is doing, compared to how it was back then? I made a number for female chat friends (Butterfly, NePA, and others) and I'm wondering if any of those ladies are still around as well. Thanks!
By BreeOclaire
Hello landingear3, not sure if we ever bumped into each other on the Cam/Chat before or not. I don't frequent it as much as I used to but I can say that the times I have been in there I've been impressed. Good connections...can watch multiple cams at once...the up-dated set-up works great ;)
By BreeOclaire
Special Thanks to everyone who stopped by the LIVE CamChat today...I know I had lots of #FriskyFriday fun ;)
Attachments
BreeHornyHotWebCamSelfiesEroticCamModelHornyMilfSexyHottieNudeCam2CamPleasurePetiteBrunetteRedToesFeetTittiesLipsFaceMaturbateTouchMeLustyTeaseTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsOclare.jpg
BreeHornyHotWebCamSelfiesEroticCamModelHornyMilfSexyHottieNudeCam2CamPleasurePetiteBrunetteRedToesFeetTittiesLipsFaceMaturbateTouchMeLustyTeaseTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsOclare.jpg (179.45 KiB) Viewed 3737 times
By landingear3
Thank you for your response Bree! I'm not sure why but I just located your answer now. I don't know where it was hiding.

I don't believe we ever chatted on cam together. I would have remembered you :P
By BreeOclaire
landingear3 wrote:Thank you for your response Bree! I'm not sure why but I just located your answer now. I don't know where it was hiding.

I don't believe we ever chatted on cam together. I would have remembered you :P
Well hello there landingear3,

Aww...I was just in there this past Wednesday! Had a devilishly good time too, hee-he-hee. (Posted a special pic from my visit on my thread at Sam's Place in the RCBBs ;) )

Perhaps we'll bump into each other one of these days!

Till then, keep having fun :twisted:

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment