Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Anyone else find this new look a little messy? Days/weeks worth of contris all bundled together. No way to pick up where you left off unless you remember the specific set. I don't usually have time to go through the galleries every day, so I just login and start with whatever date I was last viewing... can't do that anymore.

Why the change?
Not to mention the new naming convention. 90% of all pictures are simply named "large". What is that crap? It is amazing to me that a web site for pictures, does not have a unique name for each individual picture displayed on the site. This is simply amateur hour now, not some well established site that has been up and running for years. Think I will have to go elsewhere. Not going to renew my Redclouds, Homeclips, or Funbags memberships if this is the kind of attention to detail we can expect going forward.
I stopped looking at the galleries because I could not figure out where I left off. Liked the old format where the photoshoots that I looked at were in the "seen" color. Then with the new format, I kept going to the RedC10uds site. I did not realize that the real pictures where in the lower group. By the time I learned, I stopped visiting.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]