Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
honora wrote:I apologize for being late, regarding my opinion, but I was also not able to reply to any comments when I posted my ass flash, even when it did not archive...
Honora,

Can you see your post at all? I can't and can't see any comments either for mine or yours or Happy Gal's. Those are all I remember from our gang. Does Hollie have any recent ones? Or Jess?

Totally un-fun!
Just saying what I think a lot of us feel. I think I would rather post in the forums personally.

:(
I copied this entire thread and sent to Leo. He said he would fix it. Trinity has had the same problem and it started around the twenty fifth of September.

Hopefully fixed soon, but the track record is freely slow for these kinds of things.......

Flash away, one can always reply with a comment afterwards... Instead of reply. Less elegant but honestly, either works for most of us, we just like to know you read the comments and hopefully liked them.....
Still? WTF?

OK everyone with this problem, email Diego repeatedly until he responds. I know he's busy with rebuilding different parts of the site but it sorta sucks. One other thing, I don't think there is any notification automation to alert you as contributor or commentator that there has been a comment or a reply. This function went down about 24 September and is still offline two months Later!

Crazy!
Thanks for the advice rockclimber. :)

Being the new kid on the block here - I don't know who Diego is or what he does or how to contact him.

But anyway thanks for the help. ;)
Star wrote:Thanks for the advice rockclimber. :)

Being the new kid on the block here - I don't know who Diego is or what he does or how to contact him.

I have to go to work soon but I will get a email address for you later today nice to see you we usually hang out in the town hall thread in private shots come say hi!
rockclimber wrote:

I have to go to work soon but I will get a email address for you later today nice to see you we usually hang out in the town hall thread in private shots come say hi!

Here you go. Email him more than once. He seems to work on Sunday evenings a lot. Diego is VW's in house IT/webmaster. LEO is the overall site administrator.

Diego@voyeurweb.com

Cheers
rockclimber wrote:
rockclimber wrote:

Here you go. Email him more than once. He seems to work on Sunday evenings a lot. Diego is VW's in house IT/webmaster. LEO is the overall site administrator.

Diego@voyeurweb.com

Cheers

Sorry hun I missed your message but thanks hun. I sent him a PM so hopefully we'll get it sorted. :)

Thinker wrote:Does Star look like Paris Hilton to anyone else too?[/quote

I wish I was ten million behind her. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah I doubt she'll be short of any takers Thinker ....How many guys post on here - prepare for the stampede :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still wish I was ten million pounds behind her though :lol: :lol: :P :P
rockclimber wrote:
rockclimber wrote:

Diego@voyeurweb.com

Cheers

Diego's still not got my PM so I emailed this evening (Sunday)- once again thanks for the advice hun :) I
mandadees wrote:Can anyone tell me if reply is not working for Ass Flash comments? I can't and I dont know if its just me or what?
:?: :?:

My Ass Manda Dees
the reply function is now fixed!

That only took just shy of 4 months to fix!

Anyways, good news!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment