Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By trpt1953
I'm trying to copy a photo but it doesn't bring the name of the file with it. In my save window is is calls "Large." This is the same for all photos on these sites. Other site don't do this. Thoughts?
By TheHunt
Nearly two months has past and this stuff up is still not fixed.
It would appear it has been ignored by the techs or is it just too hard to be bothered?
By mphhk
Its amateur hour by the VW staff. Any photo website that has been around this long should have a unique name for every picture. Unless of course it is turned over to first graders to manage.
By RavenVW
We sincerely apologize and rest assured that our technical support team is doing their best to have this matter resolved. They have been working on its resolution and I'd be happy to follow up on this with them. We would like to thank you for your patience and once again we are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
By mandadees
RavenVW wrote:We sincerely apologize and rest assured that our technical support team is doing their best to have this matter resolved. They have been working on its resolution and I'd be happy to follow up on this with them. We would like to thank you for your patience and once again we are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
I asked a question about Linking Forums on the main page and got an answer that had absolutely nothing to do with my question. Can we get some help with the Forum links?????
By Thinker
Raven's response is so generic that we ought to save it. I wonder if it will be used for all inquiries.

Plus, as a programmer myself, her answer is total BS.
By mandadees
Thinker, can you help out with understanding and fixing any of these weird problems VW has and does not seem to care about fixing?
By TheHunt
Now it is nearly three months with the same everything is still 'large' label problem and no attempt has been made to correct the problem just lots of claims that is will be fixed. WHEN!
By TheHunt
2014 New Years Eve.

Do you think this problem with all pictures registered as 'large' file name can be fixed by Easter?

Anyone want to place a bet?
By TheHunt
IT IS FIXED NO MORE LARGE FILE NAMES ONLY TOOK FOUR MONTHS TO FIX.

NOW TO FIX THE DISPLACED LOOK OF THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

ALL THE TEST IS OFFSET DOWN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WHITE BACK GROUND AREA WHEN USING MOZILLA FIREFOX.

LOOK FORWARD TO A SOLUTION SOON.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment