Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By phantomvas
There is some problem with authorization. After i post login name and e-mail, the authorization letter never comes to my e-mail. However I met no problem with authorization with message board. If anybody can comment on this?
By FastFive
Check your Spam/Junk folder, it might have found it's way there.
By malikadil
The problem is the following I try to register but no letter of authorization come to the indicated by me e-mail. Can anybody comment on this?
By Rocketman
Wow, I can log into the forum but my login for everything, voting and rating contri's, doesn't work...don't even tell me to contact administration because that was useless...did that already and get a form email several times...login keeps telling me my email is invalid, but yet they can use the same email address to send me email?
By Rocketman
If someone, either administration or whatever, is going to answer at least use a 'form' letter that is gonna make some sense. ..telling me to check the spam/junk in my email folder does NOT give me an answer to my question...READ the statement!
By Rocketman
I have using the same email address here on this site for years, and NOW get a pop up that says email address is invalid...what is so hard to understand here? Have not even changed password or anything else, because it won't let me! All I ask is that be corrected, my email IS a valid address so please correct this on your site...Thank you
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]