Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By DangerousDi
http://todaysgrind.com/sexiest-body-pai ... ign=paint5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind fun to look at what you can do with paint. Pick the one you like the most.

If this gets taken down I am sorry, but great ideas for how to have your body painted for the gals around here.
By Thinker
Those were great. I could not tell that they were body paints on quite a few of them. Some I only knew it was body paints when they showed the nips in profile or the butt since you could see its "cleavage!"
By Timc99
That's cool. I have actually painted a top on my wife. I wasn't very happy with it. I have some artistic talent, but that medium takes some getting use to. I used a brush on her the first time. I am going to use a air brush next time and see how it turns out. maybe I'll post my progress.

On another note DangerousDi is a excellent name.......
By nudejohn
I would not date a supermodel. As evidenced by these pictures they have no vaginas

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By DangerousDi
TIM: That is so cool you did that. Why not post her pictures? Or use it as your propic?
By rockclimber
I got to help body paint at Fantasy Fest this year. Now THAT was fun! I have a promise to help the guy again next year. He did my female companion three different times so I got to see a lot of his techniques. Fascinating! ;)

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]