Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By DangerousDi
My husband and I have talked about it. Talked about a few ladies we would both agree upon and never have done anything.

Why don't you tell about your story?
By Thinker
DDi, do you think your hubby would care to have a mmf with me joining you? We could massage you at the same time. Could you handle 4 hands all over you?
By DangerousDi
Thinker, I will have to get back with you on that one. Our code if we saw any one is chocolate. I told him the other day I was this gal the mess up hair style, she had short shorts on a tiny top and slut shoes walking two little ones in to Bath and Body. If he was there I would have said chocolate....
By malikadil
The problem is the following I try to register but no letter of authorization come to the indicated by me e-mail. Can anybody comment on this?
By malikadil
The problem is the following I try to register but no letter of authorization come to the indicated by me e-mail. Can anybody comment on this?
By saba
Hi every one

Now I know what you are talking about. It is this site's employees that make comments about the contributions. I have noticed the ellipsis and cannot explain it either.

It is right??????????????
By DrTom
We have had several. First time was with a co-worker of mine who rumor had it was lesbian. My wife was attracted to her and suggested that we invite her over for dinner. She was tall and thin, a body of a dancer, beautiful dirty blonde hair and athletic figure. After dinner, my wife suggested that we go in the hot tub. In order to be polite, my wife offered Jan a swim suit which she declined. I enjoyed watching her get undressed and as we got in the hot tub, Jan was directly across from me, and my wife was between us. It was mostly small talk, but Jan's leg rubbed against mine and I started massaging her leg. When I asked her if she minded, she said no. My wife started getting up and said she was going upstairs to check on the kids. After she left, I asked Jan if she wanted a back rub, and after she said yes, came across the hot tub and sat on my lap. I started rubbing her shoulders then worked my way down the front of her chest. She had firm, perky breasts and as I massaged them, she leaned back against me. My wife came back in at that point and said we should move this party over to the bed.

After we dried each other off, we went to the bed and I pulled Jen down on top of me, then rolled her over on her back. My wife started kissing her while I started paying attention to those beautiful breasts, then kissing my way down her stomach to between her legs. She had the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted. My wife started enjoying her breasts also. Then I rolled over and Jan got on top of me. She asked if we had a condom and as my wife was getting one out of the drawer she said to Jan, "You know, Tom's had a vasectomy." With that, Jan tossed the condom over the side of the bed and slid herself down on my hard cock. My wife got behind her, straddling my legs and began massaging Jan's breasts and kissing her neck and back. As she was beginning to respond, we rolled over and I got on top. Soon, with all the attention, and being on top of this beautiful woman, I felt like I was going to cum. I whispered in Jan's ear, "Where do you want me to cum?" and she whispered back, "Cum inside me, please." It was one of my most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. We laid in bed cuddling and kissing for awhile when Jan said, "This is only the second time I've been with a guy and that was 5 years ago!" We all got dressed and kissed Jan good night.

That was 27 years ago. Then just this past fall, Jan called me out of the blue to see how I was doing and said she wanted to get back together again (I had since been divorced). The story of our next get together and the second threesome with someone else to follow.
By Intrepid
Over the years I have had several situations with various women who wanted to try a threesome with another woman. My feeling is that they were bi curious and wanted to experiment with a three way first before attempting a one on one with another female. Sadly, I never had two of them together at the same time in the same place. Got close one night but one of them lost her nerve and left.
I did have a bi lady friend who had a few one on one experiences on her own. We put a lot of effort into finding a willing third partner but had no luck. Coming up with a single female to join a couple is more difficult than you may think. We tried going to a couple swingers clubs but it seems like most couples there are all looking for the same thing, another woman to join the.
By WickedWonder
We have had 3 different times with another female, FMF & FFMs. It was alright. Nothing really that exciting. I would rather just watch my wife with other females.

Had 2 with another man. An MFM & a MMF. The later was something new to me and was something I still not sure if I liked or not. My inflicted morals said it was not good but in the end, I only done it for my wife and it was alright I guess.

We have had foursomes, MFMF and MFFMs which are much more interesting if you ask me. Oh yes, the infamous Me my wife and the tranny. Now that was totally surprising.

Finding people now at our age is a lot harder to do. Most women let themselves go and are not all that erotic anymore.
By DangerousDi
WW that is what a lot of people go through is morals. My husband would never want another man involved.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]