Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By John316
Anyone have a 3way. trying to get my wife interested, anyone have details to share? MMF or FMF.
By DangerousDi
We have talked a lot about it. I think it is something you wife has to be involved with. Not just your idea that happens so talk to her and ask what she thinks. She might want two men, where you want two women. So lots of talk about. Get it out in the open and ask. You won't ever know her thoughts on it.

My husband and I agreed it had to be a person we didn't know, that we had to agree on the same person. He wants a woman and I said I was up for that (I would rather have two men thank you). Anyway we talked and worked out the kinks and really have done no more. Several reasons, but I think just the okay made it seem less attractive to him. Not in ours 20's......
By NudeCouple
My wife and I have talked about it several times but haven't done it yet. The circumstances and the person would have to be right. Over the Memorial Day holiday we were at a nudist resort and had an offer but it wasn't the right person. Since she is bi-curious it would have to be mff which works just fine for me.
By Fish
If you can find the right partner that you both can agree on and trust (that's a tall order), then you should totally do it. If you have the slightest bad feeling about somebody, or feel that they will not keep your secret, then don't do it. Also, if either of you are the type to have any trust issues, then don't do it because the aftermath will drive you crazy and hurt your relationship.

My wife and I have had a full on swap with another couple that we are close friends with and it went incredibly well and was actually a boost to our sexual relationship. We also had a MMF threesome with another man that was also quite good but stopped short of the man having intercourse with my wife. Either can either be the best or worst sexual experiences of your life. Think it through carefully and make sure your relationship can take it before you watch her "take" it.
By Rick522
I agree with Fish. If you both have to agree on this. What may sound exciting in your mind can totally change when it comes time watch her getting the bone! If you do choose a MMF then you may want to think about having a bi experience. This can either be exciting for her to watch you with a guy or she will be turned off by it. do all the discussions first. In my case. I had prostate cancer and other health problems that left me impotent. I offered her the opportunity to get a "fuck buddy" and she declined. So talk, talk, talk! :roll:
By deOmair
i think everyone is having fun/......
By redback
Had a mfm many years ago with my then gf. It wasn't on my fantasy list at the time and I don't think it was on hers. Anyway, there was no talk on the subject, it just happened. The next 2 or 3 weeks was a bit uncomfortable as we didn't know how to talk about it after the event. We eventually got over it and moved on tho.

Before the event the subject didn't interest me but now it does but the bridges have been burnt so I don't see it happening again. I think it would have been better if we had discussed it beforehand and got a few things straight before taking the plunge but hindsite is 40/40.

If your thinking about it, talk 1st, work out the pros and cons and decide rationally if the pleasure is worth the risk.
The part that scared me the most was finding out I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

If anyone is thinking about it and would like to contact me on the subject please feel free to do so.
By JockStrap
Don't do this with your current partner, if it all goes wrong you'll likely stuff your relationship. Go out with a mate and pick up a girl who is agreeable and who you'll never see again and do it.

This is what I did years ago, never felt the need to do it again and I'd satisfied one item on my bucket list.
By DangerousDi
Jockstap very good point.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]