Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Sarah77
Hi everyone!

I wonder why moderators-administrators allow this kind of contribution:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3164356

1. The photos of this set are staged.
2. The pics are stolen (not made by contributor)
3. The nude pics are fake (in the original pics the girl wasn't bottomless.

And the most annoying thing:

When someone point these issues in the comments section, the messages are quickly deleted.

Does the moderator-administrators delete those comments? Does contributor?

I was thinking about contribute myself with a load of stuff (original, of course)... but I'll decide after reading the answers to my questions, I mean, when I know if VW is a serious site.
By Jbe
Sarah, EVERY site out there is going to have fake and/or stolen posts. VW is no exception. If you suspect the contribution is fake or stolen, you can make a comment in the comments section. But as I understand it (and I could be wrong), comments there can be deleted by the person who submitted the pics. The better way to do is to go to the "Report Contribution" tab under the info of the contributor in the right hand corner.

In defense of the mods and admin, they have a huge job reviewing all the contributions before they are posted. They can't catch every fake contri.
By raamon
I don't know why thw whole contest in WIS section is allowed. Gross vote manipulation, staged contributions, photoshopped photos and so on.. Everybody accusing everybody..It's a mess and no admin seem to care or do something. I gave up submitting because of this.
By DarknLadyJedi
The best bet is always the "Report contribution" button in the upper right below the contributor's name. Then in the case of stolen images include where you found them.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]