Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
That is a tough question to answer. A lot of it depends on whether you are male or female. From your username and the Xxxxxx I'd guess female. A lot of it also depends on what Forum you are on. The Exhibitionist and Erotic Events Forums are going to be a little more "open" considering the topics. The Erotic Stories Forum can get explicit.... though maybe not to the extent of the old Penthouse Forum.

I'd say just poke around and get a feel for what is going on. Ease yourself in and get to know people and generally be respectful. The only place I know of on the free side forums that gets a little out of hand is the Political Forum- which is why I stay out of there. But to each their own.

The Contribution Sections are places where we interact and chat with each other and the ladies that post contributions. Again, the comments are generally respectful and sometimes a little cheeky. It's always nice to have an avatar as well... but not required.
Polite, friendly, considerate and as horny as you want to be :-)

Welcome to the site.

A quick heads up, a little patience is required to get your posts uploaded faster but it does eventually happen and posts then take place instantly.
The general "hang out" thread can be found here: http://forums.voyeurweb.com//viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just browse through the last couple of pages and you'll see what's what. :D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment