Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Bubba67
I haven't looked at this site for years. I recently started checking it out again. I am not the type to join and make comments about anything usually but I felt really compelled to say something here. Years ago you had a group of people that would input comments on the pictures if they had something to say and it never bothered me. In fact most of the time it was clever or funny and added something to the contri's. Now you have a few idiots who are just plain creepy. It's always the same lame crap about wishing they were there or can they stick a tongue in here or there. It has made me close the site many times. They are bad, unimaginative, lecherous creeps. Please stop this. It would be far better to have no comments rather than make my skin crawl from the current group. There are other sites to fulfill our desire for real women. I hope I wasn't too abrasive and you get the heartfelt plea I'm expressing. I'm sure the ladies who are gracious enough to post here don't like the creepiness of it either.
By mandadees
I like sexy, well thought out comments. Tell me a story or write me a Poem or something to show your imagination and erotic way you think. Crude is OK if its clever and good. i'll know good when I see it, he he. Show me how you think and what dirty little ideas you get. I might write back, maybe?

:oops: :oops:
By Thinker
Then you have the boring commenters too. They will post the exact same message to every photoshoot. Some will always post the same "watch out for xyz contributor since they are no good" messages. Somehow they don't think a contributor will ever look at the "competition" and see the same messages.
By DangerousDi
Mandee: like the program you used. I have it and I think it makes for some fun pictures.
By mandadees
Thanks Didi,

I like the arty look, I'm too old to compete with these 20 year olds lol!

I think this thread started out about the VW comments and we got off the topic lol! Time for bed xo
By Thinker
Manda, time for bed? Sure, yours or mine? ;)

You are definitely not too old to compete with the 20-year-olds. You look absolutely gorgeous!
By mandadees
Oh thank you Thinker! It takes a lot of work and war paint these days but you get a hug for that one! :)

By UpForAnything
I have to agree with the first post. I've been massive fan of this site for many years and just love the fact it gives people a place to indulge in their exhibitionist side. To keep to the point though I agree completely. the comments made a few years back came across far more genuinely, they were funny, cheeky and sexy but all in a complimentary style.
Hasn't noticed until I read this post but very true.

Either way long live Voyeur Web and all those involved, this is an amazing site
By mandadees
Slips in for a hugg and kiss, and hope you have a new good story to share in the story thread, they are pretty good. :)
By Thinker
Manda, here are your XOXOXOXOXOXO! You can always come to me to get them in person!

I am working on another story. It always takes me a long time to get it right.
By FastFive
As if the average commentor wasn't creepy enough...
By mandadees
How is that story coming Thinker?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]