Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By jamee
Hi,

I made various contributions here over the years and am able to see the comments on all of them apart from the homeclips ones. I can see both voyeurweb and redclouds ones as in example below but not for my homeclips ones. why is this? id love to see the comments.

http://voyeurweb.com/contributions/comments/170752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By mandadees
I just tried, I think this is what you wanted?

Playing For You Part 2

Posted by: Jamee
May 08, 2011

More fun with my blue friend
All Comments (25)

info@artgallery75.comHi
Compliments you have really a beautiful body..
This portal is very similar to what I have me in Italy...
If want can also enroll in mine that is visible all over the world!!!!
Then if are interested contact me!!!

Kiss sexy bomb.. November 20th at 12:29AM
TAPManMy friend is a different hue of blue...can it cum over and play three!?!?!?!? November 20th at 12:29AM
VBGStuff That Hot Hole November 20th at 12:29AM
Like to see full frontal lookingGood quality pics pls
November 20th at 12:29AM
steve40I've got a hard pink friend that would look good in you... November 20th at 12:29AM
jnc4456@aol.comI STILL would LOVE to give you a HAND...or Tongue the next time you bring BLUE out to play...I can ALMOST taste your beautiful, wet, sweet pussy!!! MORE please... November 20th at 12:29AM
nipluvrLove the way u bite your lip while masturbating!! Beautiful!! MORE!!! November 20th at 12:29AM
PhilI'd like to use that blue dildo on you. Then eat you. November 20th at 12:29AM
RichardFantastic pics as always. Love watching you cum. The only thing better would be making you cum :) Keep us cuming ;) November 20th at 12:29AM
flashyexcellent pictures wish it was my big black dick in your pussy fucking you like no tomrrow November 20th at 12:29AM
You needto lose that blue toy and use my cock instead! November 20th at 12:29AM
wow!holy hell! you are an incredibly sexy woman! i loved the pictures! such an amazing body!! i would love to see lots more of you - maybe you can e-mail me?

jkapy@live.ca November 20th at 12:29AM
JameeI dont have a fan club lol n why would i run my own November 20th at 12:29AM
I wanna fuck you baby...Jamee I want to suck you titties and play with your clit until I get you soaking dripping wet. Then I want to eat out your pussy until you have multi orgasms baby! Then I'll have you to mount my hard throbbing cock and ride me in every position we can think of! November 20th at 12:29AM
dacmanyour blue friend is like a spoon from a cake batter.can i lick it clean? November 20th at 12:29AM
ShesGot34Ds@aol.comDamn, you are the sweetest sexiest slut on RC. Your meaty silky smooth pussy is gorgeous. Both my wife and I want to marry you, and take you out, show you off, and fuck you. November 20th at 12:29AM
daveId like to climb on top of her, bury myself balls deep in her. November 20th at 12:29AM
StevenmCan I play if I run out and get some blue colored rubbers? November 20th at 12:29AM
someoneelseNeed help? November 20th at 12:29AM
billy_r37@yahoo.comi love your dark choc nipples .love to taste them! November 20th at 12:29AM
someoneelseNeed help? November 20th at 12:29AM
Craven MoreheadSexy as hell November 20th at 12:29AM
karawxLets see some real action.Beautiful woman November 20th at 12:29AM
rad110looking good, if you lived with me i would be your new friend November 20th at 12:29AM
someoneLooks like a lady with sexy dark nipples is having a lot of fun playing with her beautifully shaved vagina November 20th at 12:29AM
someonewow, if I walked along the street where you live in a smurf outfit, would I stand a chance of a bjfrom Jamee? charlie November 20th at 12:29AM

:D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment