Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By WickedWonder
My wife and I were talking last night after some out of normal sex. We have three sons. All grown. Oldest moved back home, middle one divorced and owns his home with many girl friends, the youngest, married with a kid.

The oldest is lazy but very smart when it comes to computers and electronics. Middle one is a wildlife nut. Loves hunting and he also very good mechanically. Youngest is a law enforcement officer and a professional pool player.

We talked about this. Is the place you conceived your kids fall into what they are doing now?

Our first son was conceived in my den while we enjoyed looking at some photos and videos on my computer on a day of being lazy. Well, he is lazy just as we were that day and is into radios, computers and other high tech electronics.

Our middle son was conceived outdoors as we visited a place up on a hill in an open orchard between some corn fields in the middle of the day. Thing is, we also had sex on the hood of her Jeep. He loves hunting, being out in thee wilderness and runs a Jeep off roading club. She did tell me then, she was ovulating.

Our youngest one was conceived on top of a pool table in a bar after hours with a few other couples. Oh he is mine, she wouldn't let the other guys do her and did tell me it was the right time for her to get pregnant. He now is a champion pool player and has played around the country.

Got to make us think about that. Do you remember where your kids were conceived?
By Thinker
Interesting. My 2 kids had no "pedigree" like yours did. I would have had to had sex on a muscle car for my son to be destined. Cannot figure out a link between conception and my kids lifestyles.
By goby
There might be something to this.

With our first kid we always had sex with the light on, and sex was always in the dark with our second kid.
Our first kid came out white and our second one came out black.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]