Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Mike1594
I used to visit this site a lot in the past before it changed. I am now finding my way back as the site seems to have recovered nicely. I remember back in the old days there was a woman who had amazing tits that would post in the tit flash section. She would get a lot of great comments, many even from me. Then she got full of herself and started posting a shit load of pictures everyday until she became boring to me and apparently others because not only did her comments drop off, but they also became less flattering. Annie, my advice to you is that "less is more." If you are not getting enough comments it may be that you are showing off too often. Guys get bored quickly if you show too much to often. Reduce your frequency and I bet you increase your compliments. Just a suggestion.

BTW, you look amazing!
By Annie
That's what I thought. I pulled all my pics off every thread except the ones I started. Maybe things will pick up. I'm getting plenty of views you know because when I go to the threads and put the pointer on a pic it will tell how many views it has and some pics have 1000's of views no longer than they've been posted.
I think a lot of guys are just downloading my pics for their own use. By what I can tell on my control board my pics are getting lots of downloads and that means that they are copying them doesn't it?
What gets me though is all these stories and people saying they took pics and don't post any. That makes me think that they are just stories. If I tell a story I have pics some of them are no good blurry and all from too much smoke or drink but I have pics. I'll hang around and see what happens.
Thanks Mike
By Mike1594
Annie,

I cant speak for others, but the last thing I am thinking about when I am getting some action is filming the action. haha
By Annie
Haha that's the we were when we were young mostly but hubby has always liked taking pics of me in some form of nudity. When computers came out and made it so much easier to edit and share pics we got into it. I love the memories.
By kptr11
The first picture of the thread is amazing...makes my cock hard everytime I see it...now I just happen to be stroking it too :)...thanks annie!
By willman
Well Annie, Your tits sure have remained pert-fect over the years. I can tell with your posts your attitude haven't changed as you've got older, still enjoying what God has given to you and sharing with others as well. Wish I'd have know you just for part of those 45 years. Still a great bod and still able, willing and wanting to cut the mustard. It's a pity there aren't more like you on these boards.
By willman
P.S. Annie, no I for one don't think you are weird keeping nude photos of yourself taken over the 45 years. It's just a confirmation that you have always looks hot through out that time span. Not a lot of women can say that btw.
By Annie
Thanks willman and everyone else for the encouragement. I think for this thread I'll let y'all tell me what kind of pic you'd like to see and then I'll see if I have one. I've got 1000's to look through and many many more that haven't been put in the computer.
By kptr11
I'd love to see you in the shower....or laying down on your back, legs spread...mmmm
By Annie
That can be arranged. I don't have one with me wide open I got rid of most of them. I didn't like them and thought they were too I don't know what to call it. I'm not comfortable with vagina pics. Isn't that crazy coming from me. I'll put one on that's kind of what you want ;) :)
By Thinker
I am being to practice yoga. Any pix of you doing yoga? Also, any pussy pix as seen through your legs from behind?
By Annie
Yoga? Ought to know you'd pick one I don't have. I've never done yoga but I exercise a lot. Most of the picks of me from behind like you want I threw away because I didn't like them. I just don't like those ....sorry. I got one from the party where the guys wanted to see my butt like that but I knew what they were up to and put my hand on my puss. Yep pissed them off to ...I'm a tit and bush flasher I just don't think my vag is pretty and really not now at my age. This is the best I can do for you right now Thinker. Forgive me
By kptr11
mmmmm delicious annie...now get in that shower...im dying to stroke my cock to that :)
By Annie
I'm going out of town a couple days I will post when I get back. Here's one of me in the shower washing my dog. One of my friend sneaked in and took this and then messaged it to me. He was being sneaky.
By ICU
Annie,
I think you are in amazing shape for someone your age. As someone has already mentioned you are still very hot!

And the first pic of you on this thread is nothing short of magnificent! I am rather partial to dark haired women with your body type.

Any chance we might see more pics of you from those early beginnings? But I'm not greedy...anything you submit is a turn-on (has been so far). I can't imagine that you would disappoint.
By Thinker
I can get you in a down dog yoga position. That could be a 2 for 1 in that I could see you from behind! ;) And since you like being banged from behind, I will just have to satisfy that need too at the same time!

If the truth be told, you cannot see you vag from behind. You will see your lips very nicely outlined by your thighs. Such a delicious sight.

I think your shower picture is the first one I have seen you totally naked. Such a treat. That is the best way to wash a dog in my opinion.

Have a safe and fun trip.
By Annie
Dead here. Will just be posting on the party thread on the Exhibitionists Forum and probably not there for long. I'm gone from here.
By Thinker
Sorry to see you leave. Enjoyed this thread for pix over a 45 year span. Nice to see the changes. However in your case, the changes are hard to see. I think the only difference is that you got a hummingbird tattoo.
By ANNIENDON
Annie we are about to the same point! Thanks for all your efforts to revive this dead site and thanks to the few that chatted with us but it does appear to be a time waster.

Annie, would love to keep in touch with you via email and such and if you find an active site would love to follow you over. Our email address is: ANNIENDON@aol.com
By Annie
I still have posts on my Party thread and the one about riding topless or nude. I guess I just had too many going. What can I say guess I'm a bored ol'lady :D When the weather gets good and I'm not trapped in the house from this bad winter we've had this year I won't spend so much time on this thing.
By DangerousDi
Annie: Don't stop, maybe just check in once a week and see if things pick up gal.
By Annie
S5000099-001.JPG
Still pretty dead here. I was hoping it had picked up :cry: Here's one for everyone to look at. Will come back another day to see if it's picked up. Not likely though. This place used to be so lively
By rockclimber
Ah, there's that yellow dress I love. Glad to see you put one up!
By rockclimber
We hang out in private shots COFF Town Hall thread. Come join us?
By Thinker
I saw the yellow dress and immediately thought of you! Welcome back! Hope to see more of you...literally.
By Annie
Can't wait for this crappy winter to get over with. Bought me a new shirt to shock some people with this year. The girl where I bought it gave me a funny look. I guess she was wondering why a woman my age would be buying that.
By Thinker
Has the saleslady seen your body? If she would open up her eyes, she would know why you can buy that top! I want to go on a picnic now and peek in your picnic basket.
By Annie
I had a lot of pics on here maybe too many. Wasn't getting many comments and people were just downloading my pics so I took them off.
By FastFive
Love that black shirt... I give it 2 thumbs up! :D
By DangerousDi
@fastfive: What about a few fingers. LOL
By originalstory
Absolutely hot! I looked for a few more pictures in your personal album, but darn, nothing for me. Keep this up, you are really sexy.
By Annie
Still kinda slow here. Thanks you guys for the compliments. This site used to be so active it was hard to keep up with the action if you were on more than a few threads. I guess this is like everything. Us old-timers long for the old days but they are gone just fading memories.
By rockclimber
Gotta make new memories then! Get your freak on and go have fun! What was the most recent naughty excursion or adventure you took or had?
By rockclimber
People get busy, that's the way it is sometimes. I'm working 6 days a week now myself just to keep up. I'm sure I'm not alone and enjoy everything you post though.

:ugeek:
By DangerousDi
I agree, dead site. They may never get it back to what it use to be.
By rockclimber
Hey thanks for the positive feedback!

Always glad to see upbeat fun comments!

Have a great Easter!
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote:Hey thanks for the positive feedback!

Have a great Easter!
DangerousDi... DD... might be related to another "DD":

DD
By rockclimber
FastFive wrote:
rockclimber wrote:Hey thanks for the positive feedback!

Have a great Easter!
DangerousDi... DD... might be related to another "DD":

DD
True that
By Annie
Face the facts this place is nothing like it was a few years ago. A girl used to could post a pic and get tons of comments.
Now you post a pic and get tons of people downloading it and no comments. Boring
By rockclimber
Annie wrote:Face the facts this place is nothing like it was a few years ago. A girl used to could post a pic and get tons of comments.
Now you post a pic and get tons of people downloading it and no comments. Boring
Possibly, but it Easter Sunday and most people are reasonably busy elsewhere. There are about nine thousand individual post's in Private shots and over a half million views. Post a few and chat a bit, see what happens?

Happy Easter!
By DangerousDi
You rock gal. Love your story, thank you for sharing.
By DangerousDi
Very funny DangerousDi related to DD.
By Annie
Here's one of my big moon. I've gained some weight over the winter. Got to get busy gardening and hiking now and get some off.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]