Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
I'm going to just post my pics on my threads. They have as many as 3500 and more views and look at all these comments. Dead around here. It's not like it was a few years ago. Look for me on my threads and maybe for not long there.
Annie, just read above that you like hiking. Mmmm well, apart from sex that's something else we have in common. Love being out hiking and scrambling in the hills and mountains. Just wondering have you ever hiked nude??
I bet you looked amazing DangerousDi!!

I hope you two don't mind my butting in. You two (Thinker,DangerousDi) seem to be the only consistent ones commenting.

I'm doing my part to try and rectify that problem. Anyone else out there?
Slowly doing our part too. We are not quite as brave as some here yet, however we do love reading and seeing others enjoying this type of stuff too. One day we might post some more of our personal collection.

Thank you though to all who do post.
Working up to contributing again. We have in the past but became worried about being recognised and then we took them off.

Sadly the world for us is not free enough to post openly.

We have also tried posting precious replies on this and other posts but hardly any of them get posted. We are wondering if our use of the english language is so bad we are being censored :D
Yes, JoinUs, we got scared off after the whole site meltdown too. Kept thinking it might stabilize and improve again, but no sign of that nowadays. We sure miss it.

One of you sure looks great in that propic!

I think if you keep posting to the board they will take you off "moderated" and allow your posts through automatically.
Rugrollers..it is sooooo good to see you here again! I think you two are the hottest looking couple ever to grace this site. I am not into guys, per se, but you both compliment each other so well that I felt compelled to utter the previous statement. Mrs. Rugroller is so alluring and utterly, gorgeous. She oozes sexuality!, Luv your pro pic.

Very glad to see you appear here on the boards again.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]