Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Well there's been a lot of discussion about professionals hijacking the site, and about the girls being fake, or paid models..So ladies, heres a chance to prove you are real..just a quick image of you in civvies, shopping, gardening, washing up...not in your modelling clothes (or lack of) not made up with a ton of slap, not photoshopped to perfection..just us ladies..
I know you lads like to see the fantasy us..but I'm sure you would love to see we are real too!!
Just upload an image to the 'gallery', click on it til its on its own in the browser window, copy the URL and paste it into an IMG tag (on the top of the window you write your post in)
Come on ladies..lets see your true selves!! XXX Daisy
Here's a Happy Early Thanksgiving wish to All of VW and COFF!!!!

Let us count our blessings and turn a kind helping hand to those of us less fortunate....

I had the pleasure of a productive day here and have some good news to pass on to everyone, I have an obligation this evening but will be back later and plan to post....

Dear Ladies of VW, Thank You All for the pleasure of your Contri and Companionship here in our little corner of the world.....

We are, all of us.... Voyeur Web and We are One Million Strong......and we who are Connoisseurs Of the Female Form protect our Female Friends..... Those who would give these wonderful women grief....Look in the mirror and ask what kind of man are you to abuse these kind beautiful women.....

.....'nuff said.....

Happy Thanksgiving All, even those who would hurt our friends, you need it most of all.........

RC

(More Later)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Добродошли Стефана, веома лепо да те видим на даскама. Ми се дружимо у Градској кући у цофф приватних Схотс.

Welcome Stefan, Very nice to see you on the boards. We hang out in the COFF Town Hall in Private Shots.
Thanks, Annie! I love your little hummerbird... and it's home as well. ;) ;)

Yeah... there are some people that are very vocal about disliking tats which cracks me up cuz they are getting to look at nekkid women for FREE. But they will go to the trouble of creating an account and then logging on... only to gripe. :roll:

I appreciate the fact that you are sharing... and a little body art does not offend me in the slightest. If I remember correctly, somewhere I may have a close-up shot of your little bird. :mrgreen:
What bird?? ;) :lol:

I took a quick gander at your profile pics but didn't have time for a good viewing. I'm headed out for the weekend but will take a closer look next week. Methinks I will enjoy! :mrgreen:
Thanks Thinker. My nips are usually always hard unless it's real hot then they get puffy. I really like DaisyChains hair when I was in my 40's I wore mine red to hide the gray. Here's me as a redhead from when hubby and I were truck drivers. Getting ready to go party. ;)
Here's another one of me out and about sightseeing. Plenty of folks around that day. Had some college age boys kinda hovering around close trying to get glimpses of my nips and trying to not be obvious. They were funny. Here I was fixing my hair and letting them get a good look. Got some kill looks from other women though. :D
I just rediscovered this thread and boy am I glad I did!!

Annie, you certainly know how to catch a guy's attention (among other things) :)

I especially enjoyed the close up image of your bird....I love breasts like yours with perky nipples with the size, shape and color areole as yours...fabulous!! And judging from the other images, the rest of you looks to be just as tantalizing....

Although, you know a guy can't be certain about these things without seeing the real deal for himself....(hint, hint)
I hope you know I am just messing with ya (but also hoping for some southerly exposure?)

Thx for your comments and you especially your pics....lovely!
Ok by southerly exposure I guess you mean my butt. I put my newest butt pic on the mature and firm thread but I'll put you a couple up here from when I was 47. I've never liked my butt too much so I don't have a lot of pics of it. Butt here goes.
Granny can ride this Grandpa anytime!

Err, uhh, with Grandpa, I meant . . . Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

BTW, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your butt.

Butt I would call it a "Sweet Ass."
Thanks for compliments Di and skeetz. Di you ought to post some with me. Stir the guys up and have fun with them. There's lots of looking going on with these threads by the count of views on the pics but not much talking. Ol Thinker is real active and comments a plenty he's my favorite fan. We need more guys like him. Let me find another pic in the wild for them to look at.
Picnic? Love picnics. I have a sausage you can eat. It's not smoked but tastes pretty good. You look like you are ready for a glass of wine...or are you a beer woman?

I agree that the boards have gotten quiet lately. It seemed that folks dropped off after Kiki left. She was so nice and interacted with us. Got along with us all very well. Smart woman too. Very diplomatic. Miss her!
Annie: I will some day, just have to wait for husband to retire. Which s/b this year, but I won't hold my breath.

Thinker: They will be slower during summer too, if I recall.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]