Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Veronik
Hello to all viewers Voyeurweb! A sincere thank you to all for your support, for your votes and for your very warm feedbacks! I try for you! I love all of you and kisses!!! Many sweet kisses. Yours Veronik
By DangerousDi
Couple things. You might want to check what area you posted your contri in, and check out that board. Meaning lots of the guys post about the gals, under Private, Freestyle etc.. If you are invited from your contri, usually there is a comment on the boards about you.

Also you can leave the link to your contri, so people can check it out.
By Thinker
Here is a link to Veronik's Mysterious Veronik photoshoot.

Veronik, you are so cute. If you are up for suggestions, could you share photos of you where you smile and maybe even look into the camera. I love smiling women. I am sure your smile would only enhance your photos. Looking into the camera makes it seem as if you are looking at your viewers. It makes it more "personal." Thanks.
By Veronik
Hi guys! My Dear DangerousDi,Thinker - Thank you for your comment! I took into account your wishes! And I will give you a lot of my smiles! Many sweet kisses
By Thinker
I cannot wait to see your smile. You are already beautiful. Smiling will be over the top.
By Veronik
Hello to all viewers VoyeurWeb!!! I hope you liked my smile!?? - Red & White!!!!
I try for you! Many sweet kisses
By Veronik
A sincere thank you to all for your support, for your votes and for your very warm feedbacks!!!!!!
By Veronik
Hello to all viewers VoyeurWeb. I am very happy that you like my new photos! Dear friends, your support and your hot comments you give us - unlimited supply of positive energy! Thank you for that. I love you all! Many sweet kisses
By Veronik
Hi everyone! I hope you like my new photos! I very try for you. Our favorite VW in these days of the month brings me positive mood. And in these days of the month is not quenched smile on my face!!!
By Veronik
A long time ago I want to say that all girls are such beauties! Sexy! But Vivienne, Nicole, Adriana - they have no equal. They are very, very sexy, beautiful and unique ..... I think you will agree with me?
By DangerousDi
Veronik: So true.
By Thinker
I think we will all agree with you Veronik! But we will all add you to the list! You are a very beautiful woman.
By Veronik
Thank you guys. I appreciate your support and your kind words! I love all of you! Many sweet kisses
By Veronik
Hello my dear viewers VW. I am very happy that you like my new photos. Thank you for this! Thank you for your love, for your warmth, for your kind reviews, even for your criticism .... I love VW, I love you all! :) :) :) :)
By ICU
Hi Veronik....I wonder what has happened to your photos? I clicked the two links provided and it goes nowhere. I would definitely love to see your pics. Maybe you could add a profile pic. I feel certain you are a cutie if Thinker thinks so. He seems to be correct in all his assessments.

Mostly, I love it that you appreciate us guys who take the time to comment in praise of you brave ladies. Having feedback from the beautiful women posting here just fuels the desire to come back to this site to view and comment....it's kind of a give and take thing - to the benefit of all!

Thanks for sharing!
By Thinker
The older links point to photoshoots that have been archived. Here is a current photoshoot of Veronik. Hope you enjoy these pix. She is just as gorgeous as usual. :)
By FastFive
Veronik in White

Love love loooove this set!

Vero you are so uniquely angelic in every picture you post... but these most recent in white are stunningly beautiful.

Tout à fait magnifique! (Just taking a guess that you may be French... as "Veronik" is how it's often spelled in that language) :)
By Thinker
I agree that she is stunning! She always has a sweet face.
By BreeOclaire
Always a fan...lovely model & photography ;)
By FastFive
Freestyle Mix

Great contri, as always. I could just go on and on about how each and every picture is gorgeous! :oops: That smile, those dimples... sexy leather jacket, perfect peachy bottom.

So. Much. Beauty!
By rockclimber
What a beautiful way to celebrate spring!

I'm glad to see you posting another fantastic countri!
By DangerousDi
Veronik: Very erotic contri. However probably more of a tease when you stay with one outfit per one contri, unless you had a reason or it was a contest. Super superb.
By Veronik
Hello my dear and beloved friends. Thank you for ALL your kind comments. I am sincerely grateful for your love, for your support! Many sweet kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By FastFive
Hi Vero!

So nice to see you visit us on the forums...

Sadly, those of us without a membership to RedClouds haven't seen you lately. Our loss. :( Hopefully another VW photo-shoot is coming soon?
By FastFive
Another absolutely top-shelf contri from the adorable Veronik:

Pretty Veronik
By chrsitefertom
Hi Veronik. I am glad to see that you are really happy. I am regular visitor of Voyeurweb and i like to spent my time in this site. Currently I am working with dissertation editing service for helping students for all their academic works. I am really happy with my profession.
By warrenzephaniah
I am happy to see that you are truly cheerful. I am a general guest of Voyeurweb and I jump at the chance to invest my energy in this web page. At present, I am working with Buy Dissertation for helping understudies for all their scholarly works. I am truly content with my calling.
Last edited by RavenVW on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: URL for another web site (Buy Dissertation) visible
By Jocko64
She is a beautiful woman but she needs to smile! My wife has done many shoots , she always smiles, photographers insist on it, even when masked she has that grin! She loves doing it!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]