Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Superone
My wife says that oral sex doe't count, what are other folks thoughts?
By Logos
My thought is she ought to give me a call and let's talk about it - after she's confirmed you have the same thoughts ;)
By DangerousDi
Teenagers say it isn't sex. I don't know what they think it is if a person climaxes and comes, but I say it is counts. That way the teenagers can say they aren't having sex. just a way around it, but truth be they are wrong. No one couldn't get pregnant from it.
By Thinker
I agree that it is not sex if you define sex as intercourse. But it is part of the pallette of sexual activites.
By TUCSONRED
YES AND NO IT ISN'T SEX IN THE SENCE THAT THERE IS NO PENATRATION. :twisted: ON THE OTHER HAND YOU DO GET THE PLEASURE OF THE SEX GLANDS. :D
By DangerousDi
Tucsonred: That makes the best sense out of the situation. P.S. all caps is considered shouting, fyi.
By 1644
as stated, you won't get knocked up, but you will climax. Isn't that what happens with intercourse ??
In short, oral is sex......ask Bill Clinton
By shtefcs
Honestly, my gf and I have really great sex, but I never got orgasm while she do blowjob to me.
By Imtzinu2
Some men and women don't give good oral, but don't assume they're all that way? In MY view, the difference is a partner who LOVES giving it vs. one who does it to please his/her partner to get them turned on a bit so you can move forward?
By mm235235
had a female coworker that used to say eaten aint cheaten so I ate her pussy and it sure was good, by the way I was married
By ANNIENDON
Hmm, does that mean that anal sex is not really sex either? Its all Greek to us....
By Thinker
Annie and Don, You go Greek in your yogurt AND sex? LOL
By WickedWonder
My wife tells me that she gets off harder with me giving her oral. She would rather me do oral than intercourse. I would rather give oral than intercourse. I just love to feel her spasms on my nose! :D

Teenagers have no clue what real sex is. They think it is wham bam stick it in and done! :lol:
By DangerousDi
Wicker wonder: You are made that loves to please, obviously. Do you use your hand on yourself while licking her?
By Thinker
It is so much fun when you do oral on someone new. They sometimes don't know what you are doing. They wonder why you are not climbing up to stick it in. They love it when you stay down there to finish your job!
By Superone
Wicjed Wonder, My wife almost same way, she loves giving head and swallowing and if you touch her pussy or finger her while she is sucking she goes ballistic. Sometimes the juices gush from her. She would rather do that than fuck ans she has a nice tight bald pussy!
By Annie
I always told hubby when we were truck driving that when I wasn't with him that he could get a blow job but don't screw any of those girls. To me that's ok. I don't really consider oral out n out sex. Some of my girlfriends though would kill their husbands for it. I guess it's sex to most people but not in my eyes. You better not just give me head and then quit. I'll be pissed.
By Thinker
He looks just like me. I can feel your warm mouth around my hard cock. Do you like to swallow?
By WickedWonder
Di, I love to do oral on a woman so much that I rarely even think about myself. Maybe once in a great while will I massage myself. I love the taste, the smoothness and most of all, feeling and watching her get off.

A lot of women were raised and were degraded or humiliated for performing/receiving oral because it was dirty/nasty/disgusting. They were scared to try it.

One such woman we knew, said no way. That's disgusting. Got her a little drunk and in bed with us and changed her mind on both receiving and giving. Once she found out how good it was, she ended up divorcing her husband because he would try it because it was too disgusting. His loss.
By Thinker
It is a little disgusting if she is not clean. Piss residue is not pleasant especially if it has "aged" all day. That is what soap and water are for. A real quick cleaning is all that is necessary...but clean everywhere...between the lips too and ass while you are at it. You never know when the tongue will slip down. Even if you don't want to lick the ass, the area between the ass and vagina is really sensitive on most women. They will appreciate a good tonguing on that area.
By MrBorn2BWild469
I've always wanted to comment on this subject right here!!! Of course it's sex, my ex said is wasn't and I told her if she ever came home one day and caught my dick in another woman's mouth, to tell me then it WASN'T! sex. This is a cop out for dishonest people who prey on the stupidity of others ( or their spouse). I'm old school >> If you're in a relationship and someone other than the one your in that relationship with starts taking off their clothes in a provocative way, or romantic way, or agreeable way with you , then they/you are on the way to cheat and in the beginning stage of sex. Genitals out,,,sex! Cheating kisses, sex.Naked,,,sex. If you come home and tell your spouse, "Ohhhh I saw so and so today", . "Really, Cool, What did you do? " Ohh , nothing, but we did get naked and chat a little bit, and exchanged a few kisses.".....SEE???
By 1644
I have done and received oral many, many times. Who's next................
By WatchMan
I thought at one time this was called Heavy petting!! Very Heavy!! WatchMan said that!!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]