Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Thinker
I just looked at a set where the woman titled it My Small Tits. CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AT THE SET. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP!!!! (as if that were a bad thing!) She said they were "too small."

I love small tits. Bigger is not always better. Sure, the bigger they are, the easier it is to notice them. But they could be hard because they are stuffed or could be excessively jiggly because of the extra fat. This has caused them to droop to the sides and make them less accessible.

But small tits: they are always just right. They are always just where they need to be. They react perfectly to my tongue's minstrations. They are so cute. Her tits? They are so perfect. I hope she does not do anything crazy and leaves them alone. They will drive men crazy just the way they are.

So everyone, what do you think?
By Superone
My opinion is that all tits are just fine, I love them all. I have had two neighbors over the years that have been VERY small breasted, my wife is 34D, but the neighbors tits on both ladies were soooooo sensitive. Both had long nipples (wife does not) and loved having them sucked and played with. In both cases I discovered that their husbands did not stimulate them and they loved me for doing it. I would suck on their tits in the one case nothing but nipple (long) and fingering them woud bring then to orgasm like I had never seen. The first neighbor had maybe an A minus and loved me sucking her tits while fingering her or fucking her. That lasted for about 8 years. (At same time my lovely wife was doing her husband), they moved. We built new house in very nice sub-division and low and behold I am next door to another no breasted woman (all nipple). It took me about three years (Husband was away for three months) to get next to her. I have never penetrated her vagina but I suck her nipples and finger her to some great orgasms and she will either jack me or sometimes suck me. You figure???, but I am happy. My wife has never been with her hub and her hub knows nothing to this day of his wife's actions.
By TUCSONRED
OH I SO AGREEE A SMALL C OR B IS THE BEST. I LOVE TO SUCK A SMALL SET AND HEAR HER MOAN. HAD ONE G/F WHO WAS REALLY SMALL AND HER NIPS WOULD STAND OUT LIKE ERASERS. WHEN I WOULD SUCK THEM AND FINGER HER G SPOT SHE WOULD ALMOST PASS OUT. BOY I MISS HER. HER G/F FOUND OUT SHE WAS SEEING ME AND NEARLY BEAT HER TILL SHE LEFT TOWN.
By DangerousDi
One gal use to be famous here, Crystal and she did superb every month. She couldn't show face and still did superb. She was perfect, and comments proved it. Then she went and got a boob job. Not sure why when everyone is telling you, that you are perfect.
By Thinker
Just saw my friend's tits. She definitely had a boob job. Did not ask her why but will some day. Too bad. Whatever size she was, now I am sure all guys look at her and see only boobs. Pity. She is pretty. Many guys won't notice that.
By DangerousDi
Thinker: I think it build confidence for the woman. I don't think they realize that small boobs are okay and men ike them too. Before I came to VW I had no idea. I thought me went gaga over big boobs only.

It will be interesting what her response was. Surgery because of health issues, because saggy (which some men love), or too small, or what she will say.

Was this your boat trip? Or was it just getting to know each other?
By Thinker
Not the canoe trip. She was getting ready to go out to eat with friends. I like being around her so did not mind "helping" get dressed for dinner. Fashion-wise, I suck at it. But I did like getting the sneak peek especially when she changed her pants. I really wanted to stop her there and take care of her!
By DangerousDi
Thinker: Maybe sooner or later, since she feels so comfortable doing so around you.
By mbart
I definitely agree! My wife is VERY flat, has nothing more than nipples, and I've always found that VERY sexy. She's always been a HUGE showoff but will only show her flat tits to guys that like them that way, otherwise she wears fake boobs all the time. We like trading pics with other flat ladies but it's hard to find them (mbart2012@yahoo.ca). Hope more post here!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]