Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Skeetz
Ahhh Jewels, what a lovely way to display your true Colours!
Deeelovely, Deeelightful and Deeelectable! Sure glad you let the hat slip! (kisses emoticon)

You know, my dear, you can do away with the depressing dark background in your "User Control Panel."

Click: Board Preferences, then Global Settings, and Board Style. I like the silver one myself. Makes your beautiful self even more enjoyable. ;)

Hmmmm, wonder if I could blow that fringe aside. Hold still, this might tickle . . . just a little. :D
Last edited by Skeetz on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Skeetz
Uhhhh Sorry, shoulda' said "prosilver."

The "subsilver2," looks more like what we were used to from days of old. But either way it gets you away from that slightly disturbing Black and Red.
8-)
Last edited by Skeetz on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rockclimber
Dang Skeetz You can change the bb appearance? Nifty. I got Simple Machines Forums for COFF and can't figure it out yet but I keep getting ideas with each peek into these thrrads.. Nifty idea. Pesonally I like the grey and muted red. I dont like the VC white back ground or the red they use....

Funny the things we focus in on with a nakked gal displayed there....

(just teasing, I looked a good long time, ha ha!)

:lol:
By emmebie49
Still in the lifeboat!
But would love to come alongside for I'm getting sea sick with time...
Attachments
Beach 0610 Sv.jpg
Beach 0610 Sv.jpg (44.35 KiB) Viewed 52739 times
By Skeetz
Still on board are you Emme? Glad to hear that, but your pic would seem to suggest shipwreck. :shock: (suggests a couple of other things too, but that's a whole other story)

Looks like a fine place to put ashore though, I'm feeling a bit queasy in this old tub myself. :mrgreen: Maybe I'll just lie down here, next to Emmebie . . . just till I feel better. ;)

Glad to be of assistance Rock, but I suspect you knew that already, webmaster that you are. :roll:

OK, now back to Emmebie, heh,heh,heh
By DrIsIn
I have been a lurker since the start of RC. Didn't realy praticipate just enjoy. I have as yet never recieved an email. Have you?
By Jewels
The more the merrier? I agree Skeetz! And...if space gets limited I'm sure they'll be no lack of laps we gals can sit on. ;) Hello Drisin. Welcome aboard, and nice to meet you! :) I was never an RC member, so I'm not expecting to receive an email but I think quite a few of our COFF members are, so perhaps they can answer your question.
By Jbe
Good morning, kids! I figured it was time to say something instead of just sitting back watching the boat bob along... or is that "boob" along!? Hey, at least we got to see Jewels and LJ!
By rockclimber
DrIsIn et al

I would.just.email.Katherine and ask. Dont give info they shouldnt have I think. Just let them know you exist and have interest.

I have been a contributer and a member of some of the pay sides and got the email. It didnt have a whole.lotof info in it though. I wouldnt say your missing any special info. Read the post announcement up this morning by Kate though.....we'll. See....

I want the beagle smiley back dang it.......
By Jammer
Jewels, you can 'color' my 'scenery' any time you like girl...I like the way you 'paint'!

Emmebie...you're rocking the life boat girl...but I like the way you are doing it...

Thanks ladies, for brightening up my day.
By LisaJane
Hello Hello Everybody .... hope you are all happy and healthy

If you are interested I have pics on VC under posed pics. Your Love is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks a bunch
xoxoxo
By Jewels
DrIsIn, I thought a few pics would help pass the time while we're waiting. ;) Jammer, so glad you like my "brush" strokes... ;) Writerman! What a nice surprise!! (Been missing you here AND there.) xxxx Hiya John and Rock! How is Monday going for the two of you? LisaJane! I took a peek at your contri (and made note of it elsewhere hehehe...) Great job girl! :D
By unhappycamper
LisaJane wrote:Hello Hello Everybody .... hope you are all happy and healthy

If you are interested I have pics on VC under posed pics. Your Love is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks a bunch
xoxoxo
nice pics.

we love you.

hope you ll travel soon to whitehorse.

kisses
By unhappycamper

Thanks a bunch
xoxoxo
By sourdoh
unhappycamper wrote:

Thanks a bunch
xoxoxo
nice pics.

we love you.

hope you ll travel soon to whitehorse.

kisses
Unhappy, I LOVE Whitehorse! Lived in Juneau for 20 years and made the trek there many times. Watched a lot of Rainball Tournaments in Douglas, too.
By writermancali
Jewels,

I'll send you an email to catch up, but it is always super fun and a huge pleasure to see any of your pics or read your posts.

Emmebie,

That last pic certaily will keep me cumming back here....
By rockclimber
Happy Fourth Folks!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jewels
Good morning COFFs and COFFettes! It looks like we've lost our ability to "illustrate" the threads, but the lifeboat's still afloat!

Happy Birthday America!!!
:P
By Jewels
hehe...one more and then I'm off out to enjoy America's Birthday Party! Happy Fourth everyone!! :P
Attachments
Blacklace3.jpg
Blacklace3.jpg (90.88 KiB) Viewed 52616 times
By Skeetz
Happy Independence Day to you too, Jewels, and everyone else as well!!

Don't you just love the way Jewels displays her uhhh . . . Patriotism?

I sure do! :D Now that's a Declaration to be Proud of! ;)

By Jammer
Jewels, please keep testing...we want to be absolutely sure that every photo will still upload. Besides, you seem to test really well... ;)
By Jewels
*waving* right back at ya Writerman! Skeets, since I now call America home, you know I'm joining in the fun. Jammer, here's another test for you! (Oh, and note the watermark!) *wicked little grin* ;) ;)
Attachments
VW pic.JPG
VW pic.JPG (101.03 KiB) Viewed 52459 times
By Jammer
Jewels, I'd check out that watermark, but I'm too busy checking out those deliciously beautiful breasts and lovely long legs of yours. And I've got to spend some time on those pretty little toes too...
By Skeetz
Atta' Girl, Jewels!

I'm sure glad you got to join in the fun today but it looks as if you've Been the fun around here for the last hour or so. ;)

Naughty Girl! And we Love Ya' for it!
By Jewels
'Morning Emmie! Yes, the lifeboat's still floating. I've got my own "floaties' too!! :lol:
Attachments
DSCF0050.jpg
DSCF0050.jpg (78.98 KiB) Viewed 52402 times
By writermancali
Jewels,

How can any red-blooded man resist something so tempting and alluring?
And the necklace is pretty too, although you'd look even more beautiful in another type of necklace....
By Skeetz
Flotation is a beautiful thing, is it not? (Or should I say things?) ;)

"Floaties," these are a few of my favorite . . . Well, you know!
By LisaJane
Ok I got distracted ...
what's going on in here?? Hope everybody is well.

Thanks for all the compliments :-) Love you guys and gals

So what is the theme for life boat pictures now??

xoxox
By rockclimber
Uhmmmmm.......

UP FURR!!! Thats it LJ up skirt for beagles, Upfurr!!!

I ranted in email elarlier, and just read Diego's thread snippets.... sounds like its closer..... which is encouraging.

I still notice the traffic here is far heavier than on the VC. Often there are far far fewer people there....

I have to say I am more interested in how websites work together and how these BB forums work, its a free education for me which is sorta fun!!

I'll save my poetry for the COFF boards LOL!!
By Jewels
Ooops! Just noticed that the lifeboat had drifted a little off course. (We were way down at the bottom of this first page!!) OK, we need to make sure we stay afloat COFFs! :lol:
Attachments
Fire&Ice9a.jpg
Fire&Ice9a.jpg (83.92 KiB) Viewed 26517 times
By Skeetz
Oh Dear, have we grazed an iceberg? :o

Sure glad to see that the vessel is still in "Ship Shape." ;)

Looking Titanically Tantalizing Jewels! (and perky too)
I think you're keeping "afloat" more than just the Lifeboat. :D
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]