Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rockclimber
For those of you who happen to find this.... Howdy!!

Not much to report just hope they all can kiss and make up, its bad business all around.

I had to reg a new nick name and password to use this btw.

This does suck btw!
By Jbe
Hey Rock,

I had to re-register as well. And I agree... this does suck. :x Hope things get worked out.
By Jbe
Hey Rock,

Let me try this again and see if I can figure out how to post a comment. So far this is not impressing me. What was wrong with the old format?
By DarknLadyJedi
Jbe wrote:Hey Rock,

Let me try this again and see if I can figure out how to post a comment. So far this is not impressing me. What was wrong with the old format?
phpBB is a very basic software program, not much to be impressed with. And what was wrong with the old format was that the code got stolen and possibly had back doors put in by a malicious employee. Give it some time and I'm sure we will have much better forums back up and running.
By Tyro
I like it better than the old BBs. You can use the Friends and Foes tab on the user control panel to set all those Poli BB jerks that ventured out of the Poli BB to play their games on the other BB sections.

Hi, Rock, John, DarknLadyJedi. Finally got registered here with my original nym. Damnfino what I'm gonna do for an avatar.

Any guesses on whether or not the Board admins will be amenable to establishing a COFF forum for us. 8-)
By Paulbrx
Hey COFFers and COFFettes,

I'm glad to see we are climbing out of the rubble that was our e-home. It is kind of like surviving a tornado or hurricane. (I remember Hurricane Hugo in 1989. I lived in NC.) Thanks for lighting a signal fire for us, Rock! Don't worry--we'll get our forum back.

Paul
By rockclimber
tyro I have a copy of your propic if you want, i can resize it for you to 100 pixel size and email both to you.

derma dot doc at hotmail dot com

Paul! good to see you!

Grump is stuck in dial up weeds, email him guys.

Mr Sassy!!! Yo dude! this sux 800mm hg!! he he....

I did a test comment on the flashes today, you can post comments there.. so weird some are rewatermarked others not? It does beg the question of who

As to a few comments i read just now... It would be well for VW and VC to remember an online community is a community of individuals who make it up. Remember MySpace anyone? They could both lose everything if they dont get a move on and get up and running, make nice with each other or gosh knows what all.

On an important note....I think the LA refs just stole the Stanely Cup!!!!!!

grrrrr

beaglepeace all
By Jewels
Woo hoo! I knew we COFFs and COFFettes would find a way round this mess! Nice to see some of the old familiar nics here. :D
By Canadiancrow
100% agree about the refs... btw I love it how Gary Bettman gets booed :)
I guess the lifeboat will hold us till the twin hall thread is started again...

MrSassy give her a hug for me...

Hope all our friends find this
By ICU
Hi all COFFers & COFFettes! What a mess this is!

I just wanted to chime in to make my presence known. It is so reassuring to see some of the COFF members surface here as Paul stated.

I have gotten emails from some of the group and was delighted to hear from each of them.

Here's my thoughts on what's happened and what will happen:

I am generally a very optimistic person so I am hopeful that all will resolve itself in time. I am sure that those left to clean up this mess will resolve the issues they face eventually. Only time will tell. After all, it is in the best interest of those legally affiliated with the Voyeurweb site to get it back and running very near the way we knew it. I'm of the impression that Igor is the guilty party here from what I can gather - with his trying to remove images to start his own site. I feel bad for the contributors whose images/videos were taken. I have only visited the other (VC) site once and was not impressed! And I will NOT be returning.

I hope to see more regulars (COFF) reappear!!
By Natasha
Hi COFF gang,

Waiting it out like everyone else but it's good to know we're still connected even though it's not the way we're used to. Hope it all works out in the end. Talk to you all later.... take care. Luv, Natasha xoxo
By pilotguy
Paulbrx wrote:Hey COFFers and COFFettes,

I'm glad to see we are climbing out of the rubble that was our e-home. It is kind of like surviving a tornado or hurricane. (I remember Hurricane Hugo in 1989. I lived in NC.) Thanks for lighting a signal fire for us, Rock! Don't worry--we'll get our forum back.

Paul
In this case, it's Hurricane Igor....

Joe
By LadyT
:shock: :shock: :shock:

OK, wow!!!!

We had a houseful of company for the past couple of weeks, and we finally get a chance to look at our computer and this is what we find!!!!

It done be all blowed up!

Lady Jedi has been very helpful with all of her explanations, and I think we managed to catch up to what happened. Well, as much as anybody else has.

I noticed Honora and Manda both have pics up in the Tits section on the other side. I don't know if Igor stole them, or if they gave permission. Just saying they're there.

We've got another wave of family coming through in a couple of days, so we will be going back underground again. :cry: But we missed all of you greatly, and are ecstatic that the COFF group will continue through all this crap.

Later
Lady T

OH...Nearly forgot...
Saw before all the crap happened that I missed SKEETER'S BIRTHDAY! We can't have that! So here you go, Skeets.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKEETER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKEETER!
Skeeter-BDay.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 43782 times
By honora
Hi everyone!

Well it's been interesting to say the least (not in a good way) reading up on all recent events regarding the site. I don't think anyone authorized this "Igor" person to swipe all the pics and repost. "Igor" doesn't own ********, so it is stealing. I did notice the T flash pics over there and I hope it won't be difficult to remove them. Very strange about the watermark conversion :?

DarknLadyJedi, thanks for all your helpful information you are putting out there, and those are some sexy pics too!

Happy belated birthday Skeets!
By rockclimber
Well I suppose I'm spoiled here missing everyone's Propics and easy to use format for the boards. But I am glad the thing is surviving.

I just checked both sites and notice the volume of users is ten times higher here. Good for VW...VC, not so good....

I noticed the flashes moved to new servers a few months ago and have their own site which makes me wonder who owns each area in what was VW? That entire section may be an independent entity now and may be back here, who knows? I am super curious about two things, One Where are the BB archives and will they come back??? and second, Who owns the Funbags archive??

Just to see if I could, I copied the SMC thread before it crashed and reposted the existing thread in the VC. I will repost it here in a new thread for it here. I think I saved one once before somewhere just to see if I could maybe a year or two ago. If I find it I'll post it as well. For the life of me I cant remember what it was but it might be fun?

On the upside with the flashes, they are votable still, so go vote folks! I think your looking at the same site with just a new logo? I dunno but I DO know this is no way to run a business and a darn good way to ruin it for everyone.

Now lets see if I can upload something....

Ok where the heack is the Beagle Smiley????? :lol:
Attachments
Peace Out!
Peace Out!
!! WINSTON CUTE DSC_0145.jpg (242.41 KiB) Viewed 43723 times
By Jewels
Awww, just look at Winston's soulful brown eyes. Thanks Rock, for resurrecting our COFF board. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!! 8-)
By rockclimber
Hi Jewels!

I just happened to log in just now. How are you? I could kick my self for not copying the boards. I saved one. SMC while watching the Stanely cup. Groners should be re onstructable. Gearhead. Some of it i bet people have. My big question is where the heck is it now? The bb were up until sunday so I am guessing vw has them.

Post some pictures plz lets get some content!
By Jewels
Rock, I'm doing just fine. (Thanks for asking...) And yes, I regret that we didn't think to save some of the board topics we'd been adding to over the past few months. However, I'm sure once things are up and running again in a more normal way we COFFs and COFFettes will be back to our usual rambunctious selves. ;)

In the meantime, you're right! We do need a little more content on this thread!!
Attachments
Just "peeking in"
Just "peeking in"
Redsatin.jpg (14.56 KiB) Viewed 43229 times
By mandadees
Ok, I just wrote a long note and it dissappeared.

Hi Everyone.

I want to keep my copywrite to all Manda D, Dee, Dees photos and do not give repost permission.

There!

Worse things could happen I guess but I'm glad to find it and see some friends!

XO :P
By Jewels
Ooooh....we couldn't do this on the old BB's, (post pictures) at least not on the free side. We'd have to resort to quick-change propics!! ;)
By Jbe
Just so y'all know, I did save the recipes from SMC. I recently sent them all to Manda but can send them to anyone who wants them. I also have all the COFF interviews saved as a Word doc. But, alas, I did not save any of the Groaner Jokes nor anything from Gearheads. Seems those could be easily recreated from scratch.
By mandadees
Hi everyone. Just trying to wave and say hello.

Xoxo m
By rockclimber
Hey emmie!!

The Term COFF was coined by another VWer, Tyro.

COFF
... previously used DOM (Dirty Old Men) moniker, which was considered potentially offensive to some. COFF "Membership" COFF is a loose group, and those involved are generally welcoming to newcomers wishing to join ... . '''" http://bb4.voyeurweb.com//messages/354/ ... 1319233133 COFF Groaner Jokes "''' is self explanatory. You get the idea. ---- Pub COFF '''Pub COFF''' is a fictional watering hole in which we imagine the ...
Acronym
... Torture CFM - Come Fuck Me CFNM - Clothed Female, Naked Male CMNF - Clothed Male, Naked Female COFF - Connoisseurs of Female Form CSRAVH - Cold Shower Required After Viewing Her D DoF - Depth of ...

and here is the full story as told by Thumper!

COFF Origins

COFF stands for "Connoisseurs of Female Form" This term was coined by a group of VW regulars to the BBs, namely Tyro, Berty, JBE, and 327Retro. These four individuals are responsible for starting this group. Blame them. COFF replaces the previously used DOM (Dirty Old Men) moniker, which was considered potentially offensive to some.

COFF "Membership"

COFF is a loose group, and those involved are generally welcoming to newcomers wishing to join in on conversations. The tone is "respectfully cheeky", and any sort of personal attack or slight is not well tolerated. COFF members will often stick up for one another, and are very good about offering encouragement and support to others.
Female members are often referred to as "COFFettes". There are several ladies who regularly contribute to the discussions on the board.
One of the idiosyncrasies of the group members is a propensity to change their propics frequently. Some members even change their propic daily, though that is rare. These propics are often used to deliver well-wishes to other members on special occasions such as birthdays, bon-voyage or welcome home dates, etc.

COFF Threads

COFF-related threads generally appear on the VW Private Shots BB. There are several COFF-themed threads, the most active being the "Standing COFF Town Hall Thread", which began in late 2010, and is still attracting daily activity almost a full year later. Other COFF threads include the "Gearhead" thread, which has to do with automotive/racing topics, and has also spread into anything technical, such as home renovation. Then there is the "COFF Sunday Morning Coffee" thread, which trades healthy recipes among members. "COFF Groaner Jokes" is self explanatory. You get the idea.

Pub COFF

Pub COFF is a fictional watering hole in which we imagine the COFF group meeting. The doors are always open, and the smiles always welcoming. Like any pub, conversations are free-flowing and varied. Sometimes fights break out. These generally get taken "outside" and do not disrupt those of us "inside" the pub. The "proprietor" of Pub COFF is Berty.

Pub COFF "Parties"

Occasionally, there will be a Party at Pub COFF. These generally happen on Saturday night, and unfortunately, are completely virtual. Usually the "party" is to make sure we all wish a COFFer a happy birthday, or welcome home, or bon voyage. Sometimes COFFers will spontaneously adopt a "theme" for their propics, where everyone follows the same vein. (Good examples of this would be the "Pink Wig" theme, or the "eyes" theme). If such a theme develops, the COFF Party will usually find a way to follow suit somehow.
--Couldntpickausername 22:49, 21 October 2011 (UTC)

Feel free to join in emmie!!
By Jewels
Rock, thanks for reposting the COFF origins. :)

Looks like our little lifeboat is taking on some passengers! Welcome emmie!
By Skeetz
Well,Well, Well, I finally found "Youse Guys" Thank goodness Jewels finally clued me in.
Actually she ordered me to "Get My Butt Over Here" :? I've never known her to be so crude . . . I kind'a like it! :oops:

Gotta get to work, glad to see everyone here, I think, especially Jewels, ;) and Lady T, :roll:

Jeeze I've been immortallized on the thread even before I was registered, Thanks again, Lady T, you know how much I loved that B-day Card! :D

(OK, now what button do I click? . . . here goes nothin')
By Skeetz
OK, posting a pic, I hope, as per Jewels
orders. She's so pushy these days! :flol:
Hmmmm, little bigger than expected, kind'a scary!
Last edited by Skeetz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By emmebie49
Hi Cdl and Jewels, I think I'd liked to be on the same boat than you !
And by the way I'm Emme and Emmie is only my beloved wife, :lol:
By Jbe
I was sure I posted a comment to this thread but I don't see it anywhere. Hmmmm.... Or maybe it was another thread. Anyway... there was talk about some of the "old threads". I had saved the SMC recipes and just recently sent them all to Manda. I also saved the COFF Interviews and Thumper's "descriptions" of some of us. So all is not lost.
By Thumper
Hey, Cdl....why "bye"?
Stick around, man!
By rockclimber
Thump good to see your smile! He he....!!

My head is clogged with all this and I've lost a week of free time over it! Winston has loyally stood on my chest (gosh he IS too fat still!!!) Sure is a splintered chat group here ain't it?

So what do you think of this VW Party idea thats been floated? i watched a live stream from 30 sec to Mars a month ago and it was filled with technical glitches be forewarned....

Sounds interesting though.....

I still owe you a long email I remember...I'll get to it but I am glad you had your visits nothing is more important I can testify to that.

Be well Bro! Hiontach!!!

INSERT THE DARN POOCH SMILEY HERE>>>>>> :mrgreen: :lol: :D :mrgreen: :!:
By honora
Hey COFFers!

I just saw the update on VC from Igor explaining the situation at hand with VW and it is some crazy stuff! The PR director's (Katherine) replies to some posts are questionable to me, and it makes me wonder about VW now. Anyway I'm just going to sit back and wait and see what happens. I hope you all are doing well, xoxo

Thumper, show us your REAL ass! Such a tease! ;)
By Jewels
*peeking in*

Hiya COFFs and COFFettes! Looks like we're weathering this storm quite nicely!! ;)

Cdl, you've always been there for me with a little compliment and I thank you for that.

Skeets, you make me out to be quite the dominatrix!! (ROFLMAO!!!!) But, I am pleased you found your way here. (Now...where's that kissy icon??)

Nice to meet you Mr. Emme. Perhaps you can encourage Mrs. Emme to stop by and join in the fun.

OK, gonna take advantage of this pic posting thingy, while we still can do it on the BB's. hehehe..
Attachments
fringes.jpg
fringes.jpg (109.07 KiB) Viewed 43754 times
By Jewels
Ahoy there Captn! Yes, we're an assorted group that's for sure, but...we're in agreement on one thing....having fun!! :D

'Morning cutiepie...
By Skeetz
G'mornin' All of Yuz!

Dominatrix Jewels? Kind'a has an interesting ring to it, don't ya' think?

Nawh, just pulling your leg, my dear. (kiss, kiss emoticon) Now that DOES have a nice fee . . . uhhh, RING to it! :roll:
Oh Lord, here she comes again with that cat-o-nine-tails. :twisted:

Whilst I've been tied up for such long hours by that evil, evil work thingy, I've been trying to follow and even post a little from my (smart?) phone. Not all that satisfactory I'm afraid, especially when it comes to the pictorial content. Which btw is becoming most Nipplelicious, if I may be so bold.

LisaJane, Darlin', I just adore the way you display your jewelry. And what a great shot of your beautiful face! (still looking for that kiss kiss kiss, emoticon)
Yes thrice, for obvious reasons! ;)

Sassy, it's so Veerrry nice to see you again. Delightfully kissable as well, even if slightly overdressed. (Hey, that's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.) :oops:

And Jewels, How Sweet It Is, that with this new format, you can now present new pics without losing the previous one, or oneS. (shameless hint there) What was that word again? Oh yeah, Nipplelicious, and I Love It, . . errr, them, . . uhhh, . . Oh Lord!

(Has she ditched that Cat-o-9 thing yet!) :?:
Last edited by Skeetz on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]