Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Skeetz
Niiiiiice EmmieB! Titties by dawns early light, maybe?

And people wonder why I just smile when they call me a "Penny Pincher"
By Jewels
Iceberg?! Oh say it isn't so Skeets! We need this lifeboat of ours to stay afloat a little longer. Hey there Jammer! It looks like we have a permanent stow away on board. (And you're most welcome!) EmmieB! Nice to see you posting. The more the merrier. Ummm...Grumpy? Is that really you?? I've been keeping your seat warm for ya all this time. ;)
Attachments
fishnets.jpg
fishnets.jpg (88.51 KiB) Viewed 25451 times
By Skeetz
Just going on the evidence I saw in that "nine and a half weeks" shot my dear.
OK, I know better but Iceberg or Not, those ice chips sure made for a great photo shoot! ;)

This current one is a fantastic pic. You definitely are the Total Package! Simply beautiful! :D
By Jammer
Jewels...it looks like we will have to rely on you and the others to keep us going a while longer. These BB beat the current VW launch hands down...
By Skeetz
Hey Berty, good to hear, uhhh, read from ya'. Thanks for the recognition . . .

:? wait a minute . . . "men, women and Skeeter . . . " what the Hell does that mean?
Coming from the dude in the
Pink Boa, no less. Don't forget, we have pictures.

Jewels, can't you do something with this Cheeky Brit? :x
By Coffjr
I saw that too Skeets. But I think Berty would love to have Jewels do something about it - I know I'd love to have Jewels straighten me up like she always does.....oh, did I say that out loud? :D
By Jewels
Jammer, having company in the lifeboat has made it fun! I hope you continue to stop by and visit with the COFFs and COFFettes. Skeeter, since I'm also a cheeky Brit, I think I might cause even more trouble if I try to keep Berty in line! And Berty, I've been thinking of you and your family, so thank you for the update. Jr, I can think of a few things that might straighten you up...all of them good! ;)
By Skeetz
Good point Jewels, best forget that suggestion. Just trying to bring a little comic relief for the Bertster. I understand where his head and heart are right now and sometimes a little chuckle helps.

And you know how much we all love your "straightening out" techniques. To say nothing of those Sweet Cheeks. ;)

Wish I could offer more than moral support Berty, but that's about all I've got.
By Jbe
Jewels, I don't think there is much of anything you can do that will straighten this group up. However, if you want to take the "straighten" part out and just go with the "up" part... now that's a different story! :lol:

Berty, you know that we are all concerned for you and your family. Hope everything goes well.
By Jewels
I can't even get to the VW Main Page. :( When I enter the addy it only brings me here to the Forum. Anyone else having this problem? :(
By Jewels
It's up and running this morning for me CC, so perhaps it was another "work in progress" yesterday. However, there's more new activity here than there is out there in the contri sections. Maybe new submissions are needed? ;)
By moneymaker
Test post...test post...checking to see if I'm still in moderation...just ignore me please
By rockclimber
Welcome Moneymaker! I'm getting this red eared look just pondering over what Propic you might choose with a nick like yours!!!

Can't wait til we get our propics and boards back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By VWSupport
Hello to all the COFF and COFFettes! Just wanted to pop in here to say good morning, introduce myself a bit...plus I wanted to see all the lovely photos again to start off my day right :-) If there is any help I can provide just let me know!
By Tyro
Kiki wrote:Hello to all the COFF and COFFettes! Just wanted to pop in here to say good morning, introduce myself a bit...plus I wanted to see all the lovely photos again to start off my day right :-) If there is any help I can provide just let me know!
Kiki, I registered on this BB the day it started in June. Yet, over a month later, my post are still subject to moderator review/approval. What is up with that? When do I get to see my posts in a timely fashion, right after I make them?
By Jewels
Hiya Kiki! You've been a busy lady around these BB's! Not sure how much longer we're going to be able to post pics on them so....might as well make the most of it while we can!! ;)
Attachments
SilliString27.jpg
SilliString27.jpg (93.7 KiB) Viewed 24856 times
By VWSupport
Tyro wrote:
Kiki wrote:Hello to all the COFF and COFFettes! Just wanted to pop in here to say good morning, introduce myself a bit...plus I wanted to see all the lovely photos again to start off my day right :-) If there is any help I can provide just let me know!
Kiki, I registered on this BB the day it started in June. Yet, over a month later, my post are still subject to moderator review/approval. What is up with that? When do I get to see my posts in a timely fashion, right after I make them?
Sorry Tyro, I have no idea why you are still subject to moderation after so long, but I have changed your permissions to allow your posts to no longer require moderation. You are free as a bird, just don't go posting spam on me ;-)
By rockclimber
Sweet J! Welcome to the Lifeboat!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
Here's to, "making the best of it," Jewelzie style, (She always does!) and to Tyro's liberation as well. Ya' done good Kiki!(raising glass . . . )
But Tyro, free as a bird . . . that's a bit scary! :lol:

And a toast as well to JOh, for bringing a taste of RC to this dingy dinghy! The old tub is lookin' better and better. But I must say, her stateroom looks a lot nicer than mine, wonder if she's willing to share. :?
By VWSupport
som1crzy wrote:a kiss for our moderator, kiki.

Thank you for all that you do
*smiles*

Awe thanks! Please keep the love coming, so nice to see this lovely surprise on the thread, especially from someone as gorgeous as you are...although I am totally jealous of your room!
By rockclimber
Well pass the coffee and sweet buns its Sunday! Kiki good to see you in the.life boat... I see you brought your own floaties...... So have Jewels and JOh it seems.....!

Im hoping the new week brings some more improvements at the same rate as over the last few days for sure...

See ya'll
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Tyro
Kiki wrote:
Tyro wrote:
Sorry Tyro, I have no idea why you are still subject to moderation after so long, but I have changed your permissions to allow your posts to no longer require moderation. You are free as a bird, just don't go posting spam on me ;-)
In hindsight, I think I see why it was so long. Looking at the post you quoted, it was only my 4th post. :oops:

At any rate, hating spam as much as I do I promise I won't put any up here.
By Jewels
Skeets, you know me too well. My glass is always half full... ;)

Good idea emmiebie! Have to make sure that the lifeboat will last a little longer!!
:D
Attachments
Bustier23.jpg
Bustier23.jpg (45.36 KiB) Viewed 24467 times
By rockclimber
We have PROPICS Folks...! Now here I thought this would be new news but i see Jewels has just added hers!! Sexy too!!!

Max dimensions 90x (100x would be better hint lol!)
Max FILE SIZE is 6 mb. IF your still above 6 mb and at 90x90 then you need to remove some of the image data (EXIF). Save it for office to strip out the EXIF info.

(You want to strip that out anyway esp on cell phone pictures)

RC and Winston

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
Well well, progress . . . now to find something inapprpriate to post. ;)

Glass always at least half full, ehh Jewels? That's a good thing! :D
But I see your "cups runneth over," (a very good thing!) But there seems to have been some sort of spillage my dear . . . oops. :oops:
By Jewels
Rock, I discovered we could add a propic late last night and...you know me...I'm impulsive that way! :lol: Skeets, don't post anything too INappropriate. We wouldn't want you getting tossed out of the lifeboat!! xxx
By Skeetz
OK, I'll behave myself, 8-)
With you peeking in and spilling over I sure don't want to risk premature ejection!

Hey Kiki, what happened to the "edit function?" I wanted to fix my earlier typo but no dice.
Great propic btw, very sophisticatedly sexy, but I keep waiting for ya' to turn around. ;)
By Jewels
Kiki, it looks like you and the guys have been busy around the place today! :) I see that the Explicit BB is now up and running, so I don't suppose these General BB's will have pic posting ability for much longer...better make the most of it while we can!! ;)

Oh, and Skeets? The edit function is still there, 'cos I just used it to add this little note to you. (Perhaps it's time sensitive though, so if you wait too long after posting the edit function disappears.)
Attachments
red1.jpg
red1.jpg (26.33 KiB) Viewed 24389 times
By rockclimber
I for one vote we keep this capability. It adds hugely to the whole board experience. Propic links to full sized profile pics would be an awsome next step.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By som1crzy
emmie

nice to be in the lifeboat.
The other site, has a bunch of the same characters with multi-nics, multi emails. Same old BS and IGOR is behind them 100%.
Or perhaps he was one of them.

VW has been slow and without protecting their members with passwords and usernames, it would be pointless to post any nude pictures

--Mrs som1crzy
By Skeetz
Hey, shouldn't someone be up by now, to man the rudder, lest we run aground? Where is y'all?

Looks like Jewels was going out on the town last night. Terribly formal attire for lifeboating, but very nicely worn I must say. ;)

Jacquelyn, it's nice to see you've made yourself comfortable here in the lifeboat. (Very Nice!)

I'm sure you are correct, Jewels, one should not expect to edit six hours after the fact. Guess I'm just a little slow, kinda' like VW. I'm still waiting for my reregistration verification e-mail. :x
By VWSupport
Skeetz wrote:Hey, shouldn't someone be up by now, to man the rudder, lest we run aground? Where is y'all?

Looks like Jewels was going out on the town last night. Terribly formal attire for lifeboating, but very nicely worn I must say. ;)

Jacquelyn, it's nice to see you've made yourself comfortable here in the lifeboat. (Very Nice!)

I'm sure you are correct, Jewels, one should not expect to edit six hours after the fact. Guess I'm just a little slow, kinda' like VW. I'm still waiting for my reregistration verification e-mail. :x
Oh no Skeetz!!! I am so sorry! Please read the thread I posted this morning and send me all the info and I will get this sorted out for you : http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1268

And I agree with you on how we have such lovely ladies in this lifeboat...
By Skeetz
It's eerily quiet around here. Has everyone abandoned ship?

Thanks to Kiki, for taking care of me . . . uhh, my accounts, that is.
She delivered, exactly as promised. :D

Now, if only she would honor my secondary request and turn around. ;)
By rockclimber
Hey skeetz

I like the email notices. Helps keep up. Its summer people have lots todo. Hey I did noticd something interesting in a thread. Something about the vc thread users being alts of igor in a number of cases. I still think these two groups of people need to meet and settle their differences. We have our own boards eitherway so no one can kick us off or edit or delete comments. So either way the COFF group endures. Gotta hit the mumberyard myself now. Ttys
By Skeetz
Wooo Hooo! Looks like we have photo submissssions making a come back. Mostly from the archives, I think, but a few new as well, it appears.

Still lots of navigational stuff to put in place but hey, it's a start.

Come On VW!
By rockclimber
Nope....

Im still very disappointed in the loss of community and trust.
By VWSupport
Skeetz wrote:It's eerily quiet around here. Has everyone abandoned ship?

Thanks to Kiki, for taking care of me . . . uhh, my accounts, that is.
She delivered, exactly as promised. :D

Now, if only she would honor my secondary request and turn around. ;)

Hehehehe, happy to help, but only on your first request for now!
By Skeetz
You're such a tease Miss Kiki. But one outa' two ain't half bad. And a definite Maybe is better than a Hell No, so I'll keep watching and waiting for that second favor. ;)

Rock, why so negative Bud? No one was more suspicious than I, but signs of life should be encouraged, seems to me. And we don't want to make Jewels nervous just when she's thinking about peeking out of her life vest.
(I just love the peeking, don't ya' know?)
By rockclimber
Ok maybe you're right.... I don't like change of any sort by nature... Always. Hatd for me to make the mental shift. Any time people dont get along like this vw vc spat it is the bystanders like you Jewels an the rest of us who get hurt. Lets be positive....
Kiki has done alot to increase my confidence level.
By rockclimber
Skeetz, I think the drought has hit the boards.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
Maybe it's just the "Dogg Days of Summer." :roll: Sorry Winston.

There certainly seems to have been a dearth of participation of late. Especially that of the Loverly Ladies. Even Jewelzie has been missing all week.

A week with out *Peeking* surely qualifies as a drought, with or without pic posting capacity.

Have you fallen overboard Love? :?
By Coffjr
That might be the problem Skeets, Jewels got out of the lifeboat and you are still in it.. :)
By rockclimber
Howdy Retro, been working on Discus software most of the day here, so new computer eh? What did you get?

Howdy LJ! I see y on here. Global website with 2 memebers and 3 guests LOL!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment