Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rockclimber
Anyone else here as confused as i am by the navigation in the RedClouds? Honestly I'm lost in there, cant find threads and don't seem to easily grasp how it is organinzed. Additionally I keep fiding screens asking me to log in over and over again but i go back one page and i am logged in again? Very confusing is about my only comment.....

But I confuse easily when a pretty girl smiles at me....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Wilco

RC
By rockclimber
doesnt work just loops back to the sign in page
By rockclimber
accounts linked the other day too
so thats not the issue
By rockclimber
Nope, i get into the RC but not the forums BB I dont chat so I dont know about it.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
By rockclimber
Just popping in to say hello and wish everyone a good Sunday
:mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Jewels
*peeking in*

Good morning COFFs and COFFettes!

Rock, it looks like you've single-handedly been keeping the lifeboat afloat!! :mrgreen:
By Coffjr
Sorry but I've all but jumped ship or lifeboat. Still peeking in but not as often. I do still go to Sam's place.
Nice seeing you Jewels.
By LisaJane
Hello Everybody .... Hope you are all healthy and happy.

I could use some love/votes on my contri that just came out. Lisa at the car wash in EIP.

I know I haven;t been in here much but I couldn't find this thread. Looks like not much action is goig on in here. Where is everybody hiding??

Love ya all
xoxoxo
By rockclimber
Hey lj good to see you. We are in the doghouse most of the time. Stop by and say hi and see what's new. Vw has improved a little bit as well. Vca has a bulletin board forum area as well but it's horrible. I think the vc has better servers than the vw though
The site loads much faster.

But I will say this is very happy to see v w has improved so very much is the last 3 or 4 weeks. Both cities of use in quality and quantity of submissions. Personally I am hoping for better propics. I miss the full size profiles. Stop by the coff and say hi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Canadiancrow
Love the new post LJ I know I haven't been in the BB in a while but know I have been thinking of all of you and miss you all lots.
Looking sexy as always LJ and can't wait for the next one.
Hope you are doing well Jewels....

ok back to work...
By rockclimber
Chuck, good to see you! Lj, love the contri!

By rockclimber
Where at Lj?
By rockclimber
Just thought I would add a drive by to talk about the Political season... Now obviously, nekkid COFFettes are far more interesting but... the political junkies might like a place to vent....

Enjoy and take time to pause and kiss the nippled sweetie nearest to your heart...!

Hiontach!

Happiness is as close as the nearest Beagle....!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Just a short note in Honor of Veteran's Day,

Thank you all for the sacrifices made and the service offered, though often undeserved and unappreciated by so many....

As for me and mine, we thank you, even the Beagle...!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By VWSupport
Well said RC. Thank you to all who have served this country, including military families, who sacrifice each and every day to ensure that we as a nation are safe.
By rockclimber
Roger that 007,

Read you four by four,

Alternate channel is the dogg, copy?

Seriously, good to see you online. Family ok? Holidays are apon us here. VW returns errors on all images for me, but i do hope its better for you. The RC Boards are more functional than this here is but it is an imporvement. I hope there is a possibility of recovering more of what we lost for sure! Odd, this is K and J's business but it's more than that, it's a body of work and a community, so let us cheer them on!

email if you want.

RC out
By VWSupport
Hmmm RC, you should not be having any trouble with images on VW. Did you happen to check your anti-virus settings? I know many were having issues with Kaspersky Internet Security, which internet security system do you use? Feel free to email me a screenshot and/or the error messages you are seeing so I can help diagnose why you are having trouble. Thanks :)

Glad you like the new improved Explicit BBs (RCBB), I am constantly tweaking it as per suggestions, so let me know if you have any ideas!
By rockclimber
Kaspersky. Do you have a step by step tutorial on the new settings to make it work?
By Skeetz
Happy to report, NO problems with images for me Kiki. Well OK, there is that problem of me always wishing that yours would do a 180 deg. turn. ;)

Hey, Berty's come out of hiding. Good to see you back bro. Maybe your presence will bring the old gang back. Most of us still visit Rocks place from time to time, some more frequently than others.

Say Hi to Rita for me will ya'? Hope she's still Rita on occasion at least.
;)
By VWSupport
RC, I do:
Go into 'Settings' then 'Web Anti-Virus' and click the 'Settings' button. Go to the 'Trusted URL's' tab and add the following:
http://www.voyeurweb.com/*
http://voyeurweb.com/*
http://www.redclouds.com/*
http://redclouds.com/*

(Thank SkyhawkNC though, as I don't have Kaspersky and he posted this very helpfully on the Explicit BBs).

You can also go to http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/product-updates and update for free, as this is supposed to solve the issue.

Skeetz, Glad to hear, although the other problem is one I am thinking of solving on the Explicit BBs, as I do have more photos from that set...
By CountessFuntime
Hey Berty,

We had a great time in Vegas with you & JBE. My favorite photo was the one where it "appears" that you have a handful of Jaybird's ass and you both are loving it. Hope we get to meet up again.

Viscount
By rockclimber
Grump,

Just file a credit card dispute, loss of services. He popped up with a slight name change to the site but I doubt he will be able to run it after the legal system deals with him.

Bad business all around.....

By rockclimber
Yep still here lace!

Just got home what's up?
By rockclimber
Merry Christmas to all,
Friends, Family and Partners dear,
Be Merry, be Jolly and full of Wassal and Cheer,
Kind thoughts to all gather'd near,
And those far from home give a loving call,

Merry Christmas Dear Friends....!

By ScottSacCa
rockclimber wrote: I had to reg a new nick name and password to use this btw.
This does suck btw!
...feel your pain. Loss of profile and history is really a bummer :(
By rockclimber
Hey Scott!

Great propic !!

Yep had to do it all over again and I hate losing things so losing the forums was a huge PIA to me. I saved some and will repost them in toto as I get time. You should come hang out with us in the Contri Connections Private shots areas!

http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3984

Come one come all!
By RCNCO
Tyro wrote:
Kiki wrote:Hello to all the COFF and COFFettes! Just wanted to pop in here to say good morning, introduce myself a bit...plus I wanted to see all the lovely photos again to start off my day right :-) If there is any help I can provide just let me know!
Kiki, I registered on this BB the day it started in June. Yet, over a month later, my post are still subject to moderator review/approval. What is up with that? When do I get to see my posts in a timely fashion, right after I make them?

Happy birthday Tyro, tip a cold one back and follow with some Jack!
By Rick522
:o I was a member of this page when it first started probably about 1997 or so. I had over 5000+ posts and many friends....Kitty Crow, Copernicus, JLS, OSB, Oral Jeff and many more. What happened to all the old gang? When did this format start? :o :o
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]