Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm
     

RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 pm

CLOUZEAU wrote:
VWPublicRelations wrote:Can you think of something more interesting to talk about?


Katherine you're getting very aggressive and unprofessional, may be you should get some rest!

Before you leave, how come the site is down for so long, don't you have any servers anymore? no backup?
Strange indeed!


You call me saying "can you think of something more interesting to talk about" aggressive and unprofessional?
We absolutely have the servers.
We absolutely have the backup
We absolutely will be up very soon.
It was us who shut us down to stop the stealing of our traffic
No one else shut us down. No one has that power
The only stolen data was usernames and passwords so traffic, the members could be stolen from VW
The site has been down for 7 days because it is a massive website and takes a lot to retrieve back up
what is coming back is absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 pm

78champxx wrote:Please explain how MY user name, that I selected and MY password, that I selected, is the exclusive property of VW?

I look forward to the relaunch of VW, but I do believe that if I choose to enter my user name and password at VC in return for a free membership, I am certainly entitled to do this.


This is the issue. The only way ****** has access to you on another site is by virtue of having stolen the property that VW was storing for its members. You are certainly entiteld to go sign a for a membership-- it is not free-- it is an enticement for you to come and sign on with him so that you can renew your membership with him, using the username and password that you used with VW which he stole, and once you register with him, he gets your data, and he has stolen you from VW-- this is grossly illegal. If he had just started a website and done it like VW did 15 years ago, just putting himself out there, without any stolen usernames and passwords from vW, that would have been a whole different story-- But he did not do that. He wanted to steal all of VW members because he happened to be an employee who had access to usernames and passwords.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 pm

bigohhhh wrote:I use the same name and password at a lot of sites is that illegal too>


No that is not illegal-- It is illegal for an employee to steal the usernames and passwords from our website, and go start a site on his own, and try to draw traffic to his new site using the membership username and password base that VW has -- I am sure you can see how that it is stealing!
You have every right to use your username and password but someone who works at VW cannot just randomly steal your username and password so they can invite you for membership at their new website.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby tango » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 pm

and just what proof do you have that names were stolen?
tango
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 am

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 pm

tango wrote:and just what proof do you have that names were stolen?



******, who stole the username and passwords is advertising that you can use your username and password to get free membership on his website. This is undisputed. ****** stole the usernames and passwords, he does not deny that, he just says that it is somehow acceptable practice-- the act of stealing.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm

tango wrote:I am a long time member, but for you to say you own my user name and password that just rubs me the wrong way. You do not own my user name nor my password, I created both when I joined. I own them both. You have no ownership you only hold them in your database for my use.
Does not mean that I want to use your database for other log ins but I still own my own name and password, it is mine! I can use it anywhere anytime I want!
Tango


Usernames and passwords are the property of VW for its members. A former employee cannot just up and go and steal them so he has a way of getting traffic to his site. That is the illegal conduct. You can have your username and password and use it at multiple sites, but someone else cannot take these and use these to invite you to their site. I think I explained this about 20 times now. I hope I have made it clear.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Reaper wrote:Thanks for the reply. Pease send the ROC to me at reaper98765@yahoo.com. I'll take a look through it and share my thoughts with the community.

There are a lot of ways to do card processing on web sites. In some implementations, the merchant NEVER sees the card, and in others, the card transits the merchant's servers or may even be stored on the merchant's server and database. The ROC will make it clear where you sit on that spectrum.

Please delete the email address before you post this message to the forums. No need for a lot of spam. Thanks


Will do.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby monagamousnow » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

VWPublicRelations wrote:
tango wrote:I am a long time member, but for you to say you own my user name and password that just rubs me the wrong way. You do not own my user name nor my password, I created both when I joined. I own them both. You have no ownership you only hold them in your database for my use.
Does not mean that I want to use your database for other log ins but I still own my own name and password, it is mine! I can use it anywhere anytime I want!
Tango


Usernames and passwords are the property of VW for its members. A former employee cannot just up and go and steal them so he has a way of getting traffic to his site. That is the illegal conduct. You can have your username and password and use it at multiple sites, but someone else cannot take these and use these to invite you to their site. I think I explained this about 20 times now. I hope I have made it clear.


I think a better way to have said this, Katherine, would be to say that the LIST OF user names/passwords/email-addresses is what was stolen - this LIST is most assuredly the property of VW - and has value. The individual user names/passwords/email addresses are not property - it is the LIST of them that has value.

Justmy $.02
monagamousnow
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 am

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:18 pm

monagamousnow wrote:
VWPublicRelations wrote:
tango wrote:I am a long time member, but for you to say you own my user name and password that just rubs me the wrong way. You do not own my user name nor my password, I created both when I joined. I own them both. You have no ownership you only hold them in your database for my use.
Does not mean that I want to use your database for other log ins but I still own my own name and password, it is mine! I can use it anywhere anytime I want!
Tango


Usernames and passwords are the property of VW for its members. A former employee cannot just up and go and steal them so he has a way of getting traffic to his site. That is the illegal conduct. You can have your username and password and use it at multiple sites, but someone else cannot take these and use these to invite you to their site. I think I explained this about 20 times now. I hope I have made it clear.


I think a better way to have said this, Katherine, would be to say that the LIST OF user names/passwords/email-addresses is what was stolen - this LIST is most assuredly the property of VW - and has value. The individual user names/passwords/email addresses are not property - it is the LIST of them that has value.

Justmy $.02



Noted. Thank you for your feedback.
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby VWPublicRelations » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 pm

VixenHotwife wrote:I do not think anyone can decide which side is on the right, and which has acted in an illegal and unmoral manner
I do think the childish way facts have been presented on the two rival BB destracts from their impact.
Especially calling someone a "puny emplyee" is silly.
Once again, my belief is that this is all about money... not who is trying to present a better porn site.


From VW perspective, this is about re-creating the Community
Katherine Lucas,
Director-Public Relations
Voyeurweb- The Largest Amateur Adult Website in the World
VWPublicRelations
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby tango » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I think that the "puny" statement was childish and non professional
makes me unsure about admin now
tango
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 am

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby belloangelique » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm

bearcella wrote:
chefjoe wrote:I currently use my nic(username) and password on a few different sites. So.... does every site own the name and password as mentioned at the start of the thread. I picked the name and password. No site ISSUED me anything. I would think that I own them since I chose them.


I have this problem too. I use the username for things like my email (its just for the playtime/naked stuff). I thought it was okay to use the same username for more than one place.
I don't want to be in any sort of legal trouble with anyone. But its hard for me to remember a whole bunch of different usernames and passwords at different places.
:(

Bearcella, you have nothing to fear! Use your name and that is ok. Nobody owns it. The only problem: as soon as RC is running again you should change your password if you use it also for other activities.
Hope to see you again soon at the Bar.
Angelique
We are born naked, so why don't we live naked?
belloangelique
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby fornokator » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm

If we did give our user name and password, should we change them here when the site is back up and running?
fornokator
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby fornokator » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

If we did give our user name and password, should we change them here when the site is back up and running?
fornokator
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby bosoxfan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Can someone from VW explain how we are going to get access back to our accounts for Redclouds? If the passwords are all compromised, how are we going to get a new username/pw?
bosoxfan
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby nevadajay » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Tick tock, tick tock.
nevadajay
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby cdl2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 am

I just got a E Mail from VW requesting my user name & log in info......What's that mean?????


cdl2
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby m2pose4u3 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am

I own my user name and my password NOT VW. I picked both of them, not you.. If you had assigned each subscriber a user name and a password then they would belong to you but you did not do that. I paid for my RC subscription and I selected my user name and PW so don't be talking trash. VW and RC "WERE" great sites and I hope you can get your act together and get the sites working soon. I suspect that both the ownership of VW and Igor both have contributed to the disaster that is now VW. VC is an obvious ripoff of VW-RC and IMO does not compare to the late great VW-RC but it has potential . VW management should stop pissing in the wind and get the site operational again because the longer you wait the more people you will lose to VC.. This is business and in business we find bad employees and bad management.. Get over it and get back to work
m2pose4u3
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am

Re: RE: USER NAME AND PASSWORDS

Postby badboy63 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 pm

I sent an email asking if you have my username and password and to verify you have the sites I paid for access to. What I got was an email posting of the reply from the board of the FAQ. You are encouraging people to email if we have questions, but the reply I got left me with more questions.
badboy63
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Previous

Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 742 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Info

The team
Delete all board cookies
Delete style cookies
• All times are UTC - 8 hours
RocketTheme Joomla Templates