Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By cdl2
I sure enjoy'd Tit Flash
I liked linking the pix to a thread
Any idea when it will be back? 8-)
By VWSupport
I do not have a concrete date for this, but I do believe you will be seeing it in less than two weeks based on the progress I have seen so far.
By Jammer
I hope two weeks is soon enough. The other site is currently having serious problems with fake posts, rude comments and posts that are deleted for no apparent reason. If you can get your tit flash up and running before they correct this, you have an opportunity to easily win back a lot of your old traffic. But you will need to include measures that will deal with the abusive behavior. I know the tit flash is not a revenue generating section, but it's a major traffic generator, and a significant reason to remain on the site after reviewing the contris. The longer people remain on the site, the more likely they are to purchase a membership...
By rockclimber
I second that Jammer!!

Do it quick and do it right and make it easy to load and it will generate return traffic.

One more thing, the server is slow as molassas. I loose interest when I click on one and it wont load. I am sure it is a significant motive for people to either log out of move on to other competitor sites.

Money well spent fixing that I think.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By cdl2
KiKi...Thanks for the update

Will we be able to link pix to this thread? ;)
By VWSupport
rockclimber, I am sorry, but I am not having any trouble with site loading slow, is anyone else experiencing this? Is it the overall site or just certain sections? Please let me know what browser you are using, I use either Firefox or Chrome.

cdl2, I am a bit unfamiliar with how Tit Flash worked in the past, but I know that the idea would be to fully restore all functionality that previously existed. Could you please describe the linking of pics a bit more so I can learn about it? Thanks!
By cdl2
KiKi....VW BB's load fine here.....but RC BB's are really slow, & the back button drives me crazy iy's so slow.

Linking......Mmmmm
I'd go to the pic, or contri I wanted to link....then come to here & there was an icon that you would left click on, & get a pop up that said something like "do you trust this site" click yes.....pop up wood change & you wood right click & link the pic or contri
It has been months since I linked anything here.....LOL
Plus I a computer idiot :oops:
By rockclimber
The BB load ok. The CONTRI load so slow I do something else until it finally does. Some pics only load an icon you haveright click show picture to get it to load. I use IE FF and Chrome.... all slow with 75/35 mips FIOS wirelessly.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By VWSupport
I asked the tech team about the linking and they said they would likely launch Tit Flash first, then implement the linking depending on time.
By cdl2
Any up dates on tit flash?
It seemed to increase the contri's in PS too.....just a FYI
KiKi.... how wood you like to start it off? :D
By Jammer
Kiki, I see the new tit flash section was opened earlier today. I hope there is still work being done on it as it doesn't come close to the old TF section this site used to have, nor does it come close to matching what the 'other' currently has operating. There are some important missing pieces...report buttons, view counter, score and comment counter to name a few. Navigation also feels awkward and clumsy, but I'll admit that I haven't spent enough time there yet to get a good feel for it. I see also that a number of early posts do not allow comments, so I gather that the contributor has this option. Do they also have the option of limiting comments to registered members only if they wish...and can they also delete any comment they don't like? Can I assume that the contributor can remove their photo any time they want to with very little effort?

I know this sounds like I'm blasting you and the site, but I'm concerned that these items might be getting over looked. If they are being worked on for later implementation, I can wait patently, but I would like to know that this is still a work in progress. I know many others have been looking forward to the day that VW brought back it's TF...but I'm now very concerned that they will see what is currently being offered and will decide to simply give up.
By techguy
Hello Jammer,

Everything you mentioned is being worked on... Stay tuned.
By cdl2
Mmmmm....good too tit flash up again!!!!
Thanks guys :D
By rockclimber
Okay I love it but I have a question. Where is all the old content?

When will it be back up online?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?: :mrgreen: :?:
By Jammer
techguy wrote:Hello Jammer,

Everything you mentioned is being worked on... Stay tuned.

And a few things I didn't mention too...I hope. Thanks for responding to me.

Keep plugging away...things are getting better every day...it just feels so painfully slow to us that are missing it.
By rockclimber
Techguy, please tell me you have the old titflashes saved on a server somewhere and you didnt lose it all to igor and his sexytits site?

It would be decent to let us all know one way or the other.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Jammer
rockclimber wrote:Techguy, please tell me you have the old titflashes saved on a server somewhere and you didnt lose it all to igor and his sexytits site?

Lets not worry about the old content...at least not until there is a usable search or linking function available.
By rockclimber
Its pretty simple, yes or no. It all is still up on VC so we know it still exists, thats not the question. Does VW still control its own copy?

But that does bring up another question, what about the themed contests? Are they lost or are they also retrievable? I like the new reordering of contri by theme, thats a good idea.
By cdl2
It's good too see all the girls flashing their tits again..... ;)
By CLOUZEAU
I am very surprised to see that both instant flash sections don't respect your "Rules and Regulations"
How come?

If this OK with the site management that these sections do not respect the "Rules and Regulations", then the "Rules and Regulations" should be amended and the whole site should follow the new "Rules and Regulations" and display " Lascivious exhibition of genitalia including erected and non-erected penises, clearly visible labia minora or labia majora (pubic lips) and anuses (also known as asshole) and any type of close ups of genitals or anuses".

If this is not OK then the site management should do something about these hard core sections.
By VWSupport
The ass/tit flash is an instant upload, rather than the usual approval process, so that a contributor can take a quick picture and see it up there right away = instant satisfaction. The sections are monitored by several members of the team, however if you see a photo that does not follow the proper rules please PM me with the photo's ID (which is the number in the URL) and I will remove it myself ASAP. Thanks!
By rockclimber
So where is the old database???
By dee34
It's too bad some people have to ruin a good thing! Why is it that women with huge tits have to post on the "very small tits" section??? What are they trying to prove?
By DangerousDi
Could be several reasons. Maybe it is their first time and they didn't read all the information. Then just posted but didn't pick a category or could they be trying to win? I can't imagine but maybe they don't think they are huge......
By DangerousDi
Another thought after going over there and looking. Maybe if VW made it more clear - such as in a bra size. 32-34 A as Very small. That would make the difference who posts to what section. Another option to go by cup sizes. Which would include very small to samll, B can be average to bigger, C usually are even bigger. and to all those that wear the double sizes and bigger cups up the scale.

As for bigger bra sizes you can go a size down an cup up, you could alter you chances of going into a category. Example a 36 B could be a 34 C. They are basically the same size boobs.

People view their bodies differently. Example when I was first 110 again and I am 5'6" I didn't see myself slender, or even to the point skinny. Even when people would say I was. It took a good while to realize it myself. I considered myself average. That would maybe explain why some women think they their boobs are small, and they aren't what others would say small.

My point is there can be several reasons.
By cdl2
Good to see that contri's are linked together now
Can I link pix to this thread????
By FAQ
Kiki, you have got to get control over the Tit Flash and Ass Flash contests. People are loading just about anything to the contest. Explicit images and ones not even remotely close to the subject.

With the idiotic limit of the number one person can report, it is impossible to alert VW through the proper channels.

Some "typical" Tit Flashes:
***Removed - Explicit (I understand you are trying to make a point, however we try to keep these boards free of this type of material, and all of these photos have already been removed from the Flash Sections of VW)***Edited By Kiki

Here are some typical "Ass Flash" entries:
***Removed - Explicit (see above please)***
I'm only posting what VW elected to show themselves. Seems there are no rules in a knife fight, nor in a VW contest. Ass Flashes without asses, and Tit Flashes with legs spread wide open.

These are HURTING the real contributors who follow the rules. Of course the explicit images will gain more attention and comments than an non-explicit image. Since VW is doing so very little run a clean and honest contest, I can only conclude you want explicit images posted to these contests.
By FAQ
sorry cdl2, until VW spends a little time cleaning up both the tit flash and ass flash contests, those images will go unnoticed by most.

These are contests to show the most pink pussy and the widest anus. nothing more.

VW does not want violations reported - caps the number of reports.
VW does not even want to causally glance through these contests to remove the obviously explicit images. Just a couple of times each day, VW could look at new entries and remove them. Why do they wait for a report? Why do they sit on the reports? Why do they cap the reports?

Clever answers for each, but one answer is so obvious - VW wants the violations to attract viewers. I can find no other reasoning. They sure do not want to run a fair contest for the contributors - they made that abundantly clear.
By rockclimber
FAQ, I doubt any malfeasance by VW. Esp with ongoing litigation.

If there is a coding issue to enable auto report to function appropriately, it is an issue to address. Keep in mind people use auto report to hurt their competitors as well. Staff is half what it was supposedly, so cut em some slack.

Report the images in an email to Kiki, dont repost em please, I for one don't want to see it.

I seriously doubt a dozen inappropriate images do anything to traffic counts.

We seriously need a Report a bug/Issue category for this sort of thing out of the Discussion area.... Might have one already for all I know?
By rockclimber
NOPE We dont have a "Report A Bug/ Issue" Topic

Should be under Special Interest, at least that's where it was before.....
By FAQ
RC, your heart is in the right place, but your logic is misplaced.

With the litigation, you'd think VW would be redoubling its efforts to run a clean contest. Failing to do so, I can only suspect intentional actions on their part.

If the staff is half, then they need to cut the services to half. Poor service on the whole is far worse than excellent service on half and growing.

I do not buy the false report claims. I used to work the comment monitors before the days of Sharky. It was easy to dismiss false reporting. Real reports are easy to address if the system is built to address them. If what you suggest is true, then the very requirement to the software were such to make addressing inappropriate entries difficult. That shows either a pollyann attitude to internet competitions or a deliberate idea to prevent removal by more than one person.

VW used to use the combine resources of the member base. For reporting and for removal. If the VW staff consists of Diego and Kiki instructing a single accountant plus hired software contractors from third world countries, VW has serious problems.

Why should we email Kiki? She should have access to the form reporting the information. I'd have to cut and paste twice the information to send to Kiki, and soon, my emails would go to her spam folder, too. Makes no sense to post a link on the entries, then ask viewers to email someone who can only forward the email to someone else who was suppose to read the form emails in the first place! then to place a maximum number of reports when dozens of new entries are not following the rules.

If explicit images do not draw greater numbers, why would RC be a pay site? It is a pay site because people will pay to see explicit images. Give them a taste of the explicit images to draw them into paying for RC. It is the only explanation beyond incompetence.

I simply posted a few samples to demonstrate how simple it would be for someone to identify explicit images and inappropriate images. These are not borderline cases. these are clear violations of the rules. Yet they remain, despite reporting and posting here.

This is not a software bug. That was previously addressed. This is a far greater issue with how VW is being run when inappropriate and stolen images remain in the contests. The honest contributors are the ones hurt by VW's indifference.
By FAQ
Look at the top 30 entries by rank in the Ass Flash Contest. Well over half are inappropriate according to VW's very own rules. That should demonstrate how the honest contributors are being harmed by VW's inactions.
By VWSupport
rockclimber wrote:NOPE We dont have a "Report A Bug/ Issue" Topic

Should be under Special Interest, at least that's where it was before.....
Thanks for bringing this up! I have made a Help forum, right now it is at the top, but we can always move it.

As far as the explicit photos on VW, the tech team is in the middle of working on many projects, the "Contributor's Lounge" which is a totally different variation of what it was before, as we are now giving the contributor many options and improvements that they requested, including interactivity and control over their comments directly. Another is a place where all the explicit photos can go which do not belong in tit/ass flash. Right now many contributors are uploading explicit photos are they do not have another place, so it is unfair to accuse them of anything. There is no prize money awarded for ass/tit flash, they just want to have fun and show the world their amazing "ass"ets. We are doing our best to ensure that they can have this fun in the proper explicit section as soon as possible, but we also are trying to accomplish the Contributor's Lounge as this has been a huge request from our contributors.
By FAQ
FAQ wrote:-snip-

Some "typical" Tit Flashes:
***Removed - Explicit (I understand you are trying to make a point, however we try to keep these boards free of this type of material, and all of these photos have already been removed from the Flash Sections of VW)***Edited By Kiki

Here are some typical "Ass Flash" entries:
***Removed - Explicit (see above please)***
I'm only posting what VW elected to show themselves. Seems there are no rules in a knife fight, nor in a VW contest. Ass Flashes without asses, and Tit Flashes with legs spread wide open.

-snip-
Kiki wrote:-snip-
As far as the explicit photos on VW, the tech team is in the middle of working on many projects, the "Contributor's Lounge" which is a totally different variation of what it was before, as we are now giving the contributor many options and improvements that they requested, including interactivity and control over their comments directly. Another is a place where all the explicit photos can go which do not belong in tit/ass flash. Right now many contributors are uploading explicit photos are they do not have another place, so it is unfair to accuse them of anything. There is no prize money awarded for ass/tit flash, they just want to have fun and show the world their amazing "ass"ets. We are doing our best to ensure that they can have this fun in the proper explicit section as soon as possible, but we also are trying to accomplish the Contributor's Lounge as this has been a huge request from our contributors.
Sorry Kiki, lame excuses.

First of all those images are still posted in the ass flash (need I hotlink again?), and more explicit ones are posted each day. That you only see monetary contests as a contest to keep legit is problematic. It is a contest with rankings and comments. The ranking of non-explicit entries suffer, and the number of comments dwindle as more comments left on the explicit entries means less time to write comments on the rest.

Let me put this straight. I am not accusing the contributors of anything other than not knowing a tit from an ass or pussy. I am accusing VW of not caring about running a fair contest - prizes or bragging rights. It does not matter. If you cannot run a simple contest fairly, why should anyone think you can run a huge prize award contest any better? I'm also blocked from reporting stolen and previously published contri in the winner's list for November.

That VW maintains that incomprehensible limit of reports in 24 hours is also rather telling of what VW is intending to do. I could care less about how busy the tech folks are on new projects. If you do not have the staffing for the existing ones, the new ones are doomed to fail as well. Take care of what you have now before rushing into new areas. A huge mediocre site is still a mediocre site.

If you, Kiki, would only spend a few minutes each day inspecting the Tit Flash and Ass Flash entries, I would not be posting. Since either you have no authority to remove the explicit images, or that you are siding with corporate VW who have decided explicit images are just all fine pushing out the rest of the entries from attention, well, that is quite telling of where your interests lie, and it is not with the contributors, but with some corporate paycheck.

You do not need tech help on this. A few minutes when you login, and a few minutes before you log off. Blame others for being too busy. It does not fare well for you.

Lame excuses Kiki. You know those wanting to post explicit images can do so on the these BB. They do not need to post into the Tit or Ass Flash contests to be seen. Hell, open a thread or forum for explicit posting. I do not care about that. But to give lame excuses for why you do not care about running a fair contest? Quite pathetic. You can do much better.
By rockclimber
rockclimber wrote:Techguy, please tell me you have the old titflashes saved on a server somewhere and you didnt lose it all to igor and his sexytits site?

It would be NICE to have an answer.......

I for one do care about the old content and how it is disseminated on the WEB. If you have lost control of it, have the courtesy to acknowledge that reality. If you DO still control it, say so.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By dee34
DangerousDi wrote:Another thought after going over there and looking. Maybe if VW made it more clear - such as in a bra size. 32-34 A as Very small. That would make the difference who posts to what section. Another option to go by cup sizes. Which would include very small to samll, B can be average to bigger, C usually are even bigger. and to all those that wear the double sizes and bigger cups up the scale.

As for bigger bra sizes you can go a size down an cup up, you could alter you chances of going into a category. Example a 36 B could be a 34 C. They are basically the same size boobs.

People view their bodies differently. Example when I was first 110 again and I am 5'6" I didn't see myself slender, or even to the point skinny. Even when people would say I was. It took a good while to realize it myself. I considered myself average. That would maybe explain why some women think they their boobs are small, and they aren't what others would say small.

My point is there can be several reasons.
Sorry, can't go along with this - the ones that are posting are VERY obviously BIG to HUGE, no where near even "small" let alone "very small". It's not that hard to figure out how to post.
By VWSupport
The old content for ass/tit flash is in the process of trying to be restored to FunBags.com, so over time you should see that occur.
By rockclimber
Thanks for the reply Kiki,

An idea, you're in litigation, get a court order for igor to produce the files he took and is running right now, that should be the entire content plus whatever he added since taking off with it in June. I don't think that last bit is rightfully VW's to use but the original files prior to June are....

I still owe you some threads, will get to it over the holidays. I saved them as .doc files....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By mbart
dee34 wrote:It's too bad some people have to ruin a good thing! Why is it that women with huge tits have to post on the "very small tits" section??? What are they trying to prove?
I agree totally. I almost had my wife convinced to let me post a pic or 2 of her ( she's a TOTALLY flat 34 AA) but she saw all the women with big tits posting on "very small tits" and changed her mind. We don't ALL like big tits!
By rockclimber
Post one in a thread here?

I'm sure she will enjoy the positive comments. We post mostly in private shots COFF Town Hall.
By mbart
Here you go! She's mid 40's now. THESE are "very small tits"!
Attachments
older pic.jpg
older pic.jpg (92.01 KiB) Viewed 19909 times
By Intrepid
She reminds me of a girl I knew years ago. Her name was Gloria and all she had were nipples. But she also had a cute ass and could cum just from rubbing against me as we kissed. Those two attributes alone more than made up for not having titties!
By mbart
LOL, I see most of the people posting on tit flash still can't read !...but then it looks like voyeurweb is on a downhill slide anyway.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]