Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By VWSupport
Please do not post materials containing:

-Spam! Everyone hates spam, this will get you quickly banned.
-Outside links to other websites.

• Persons who are of legal age but look younger, same with persons who try to look younger through makeup or clothing (We do not want to attract morons and psychos. There is no 'barely 18' at Voyeurweb and no schoolgirl uniforms!)
• Persons engaged in sexual conduct like
• Sexual intercourse including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital and all other variations of oral, genital and anal intercourse, no matter whether from the same or opposite gender.
• Bestiality, beastiality, animal sex or any form of sexual harassment of any animal
• Self-Masturbation or masturbation through a 3rd party or a machine or any other type of masturbation including penetration of the pussy or the anus with any type of body part or instrument or device.
• Sadistic, masochistic actions and any other actions which might cause pain to regular people
• Lascivious exhibition of genitalia including erected and non-erected penises, clearly visible labia minora or labia majora (pubic lips) and anuses (also known as asshole) and any type of close ups of genitals or anuses.

In simple words: There is no hard core and no explicit at Voyeurweb. Voyeurweb is home to a community which shares and enjoys harmless erotic fun. So on most of the photos you see a hot girl showing her sexy ass, her sexy boobs and/ or her sexy legs. If you are a voyeur you might want to check out our wiki for our rules regarding upkskirts, street voyeurism and more.

If you are looking for more explicit material check out RedClouds Explicit BB!
The Best Man for the Job?

"This was concealed by vast media bias and […]

For those that may stop by this thread.. JB is ope[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of a light jacket in warm weather[…]

Accidental

Last Summer my wife was very partial to wearing me[…]

Committee Suppressed

As is often the case, johnfibs is sadly mistaken. […]

His handlers will never let him do it... :O

Or leave it at the houseboat, "The Busted Flu[…]

Out of respect to the citizens of Truckee, CA and […]