Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rugrollers
Hi Kristin,

If you mean the discrepancy between the $25,000 advertised and the actual prize money offered, it is really pretty stunning.

After the 2012 site schism, they did offer nearly $25,000 per month for all contest sections and bimonthly special prizes. There was a small reduction at some point, but in mid-2016 they started cutting significantly every six months, including this month. For instance, HomeClips had a top prize of $1,500 until 2014 and now gives only $700. All HomeClips prizes were $3,550, now $1,775. Total prizes for all sections are now down to $10,600, which amounts to a drop of nearly 60% from what they offered in 2012.

I have been surprised to see no discussion among contributors or viewers of the steadily falling prize money. Maybe contributors fear seeming greedy, but I have a different perspective on this. VoyeurWeb is a business that makes a profit. Contributors provide their content for free. As an amateur site I think this is for the best, but I also think the site's income should be shared somehow with those who create the content, particularly the more popular ones, who by definition are the ones attracting the paying audience. That is what prizes do.

So a 60% reduction in prizes must mean one of two things:
Either the site owners are keeping much more of the proceeds and sharing less (a difference of ca. $150,000 per year)
Or the site's profitability has been declining pretty steeply over the past several years

I strongly suspect it's the latter, judging from steadily declining contribution quality on HomeClips, which is the only section I pay attention to.

Rug Rollers
By Kristin
Hi guys!

Yes, it was true year ago, now this lies. To be precise, now the total fund for all contributors is only $ 11000 per month for all prizes incl. special themes! Every month the site deceives subscribers and contributors at $ 14,000 !!!!! $ 168,000 a year in pocket of owners more than was year ago!

Lately, I see that many popular Conributors who were here for years, has gone. We also stopped uploading photos from this month, and judging by the July Global Contri Rank, the outflow of contributors will continue. The owners of the site believe that to show naked real wife to everyone on the web is the same as open a bottle of beer, I understand that business is business but the original idea of this site is "You pay a subscription, we share it with the contributors" seems to be no longer relevant. Someone just wants to take all the money to himself and he does not care about filling the site with really GOOD and REAL amateur content. We never published any photo nowhere, only here.

I will also be grateful to hear the opinion of those who pay for the subscription for RC & HC

Funny, it's our photo you see every day on a pop-up banner with "Special Promotional Offer" which calls you to pay more and more money (without our consent).
By rugrollers
Thanks for raising this question, Kristin (and partner).

I'm pretty sure they are dropping the prize money because shrinking income forces them to, not just greed. But that is their own fault for mismanaging what was the dominant amateur site on the internet as of 2012.

You are probably a more recent contributor. We were steady, popular HomeClips contributors for five years before the site blew up, so we have that perspective. After that we made them delete all our contris because it seemed so badly mismanaged. Last year we gave it another try, but a lot of things seemed very questionable so we didn't continue, although we would have liked to for our own enjoyment.

Regarding the popups that feature your photo, once you've submitted they have the right to use it without further permission. But you can tell them to remove your content and they have a legal obligation to do so. Many contributors now seem to do so routinely soon after the contest is over.

If you want to know any more of the history, just ask.
By luv2lik69
This is all very shocking and sad to read. I've been enjoying voyeurweb since the mid or late 90's....I've always thought it was one of the best erotic sites around. However, I never really stop by often, and I've never had a girlfriend who was interested in participating (boo!)....so, it wasn't until a month ago, that i actually subscribed to the site....I finally decided that after so many years of enjoyment, it was worth it pay VW. I will make a few comments on the subscription: I was always confused about the multiple sites: did I have to pay for individual subscriptions to RC, HC, and Funbags? They should make it more clear that the subscription covers all of their arbitrary pay sites (not sure why it isn't all combined into one pay site). So to Kristin's question about what pay subscribers think.....I think people should pay for content, and yes I like that there is prize money for the contributors. I also feel that popular contributors should be paid what is promised and should receive free membership. The site shouldn't alienate their contributors in any way, (especially lie about prize money). If the site has rich content, it will flourish, and for all of us who enjoy amateur (or should I say, non-staged and real) eroticism, there is a place and need for a robust VW.....And if subscriptions have fallen off, then perhaps they should state that the prize money is a percent of the subscriptions (5%, 10%, 20%..)

Now to rugrollers comment: yes I would love to hear more about the "blow up" of the site. Would you please tell me more? Again, I have been a fan of this site and admired all of the bold and sexy contributors for many years. So, yes, I would like to know more about what has happened. Thanks.
By luv2lik69
Too bad your site didn't get traction. I know it's difficult to find the time to work on side projects. I did check out the link, Merlin52, and the Cover Page shot, in silhouette, was outstanding! A good first impression... and the candlelight contribution you left was also quite nice.
By Merlin52
I think the problem is that nobody wants to participate until the site has traffic, which it needs participation to get.
By Ravien
It's sad that a number of users are leaving because of this and I hope that the management can somehow turn this trend around and start to raise the prizes again.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]