Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
ok my sister in law lived with me a bit and couldnt really figure best way to get naked around her. i tried FOREVER. she finally moved out BUT i developed the BEST SCENARIO!! i have a security system but unfortunately the camera doesnt let me know when some one is accessing it and i want to know, so i bought a all-in-one security camera where the light turns from green to white when its being viewed. PERFECt

Unfortunately it doesnt sync with my system so heres what i did. She cam over once to get some of her things and i pretended i was fiddling with the automatic lock on my front door. i told her to give me her phone and i installed the all-in-one app on her phone and told her some nonsense that she can activate and deactivate the alarm from the app if she was ever coming over. there is in fact NO WAY to o this BUT when you pull up the app there is a live feed from the all-in-one, which is in my office.

anywho after a few WEEKS i was getting ready for work in the morning and i noticed the camera was WHITE!! holy SHIT was i sprung. but i was already dressed so i just went about my routine. (btw i have a full length mirror on the opposite wall of the camera so i can look at that without staring directly at the camera.) the next morning i didnt actually have to work but got my ass out of bed ANYWAY and pretended i was getting ready. the camera was white so i walked in the room with my towel on like i was fresh out the shower. the light quickly turned green again. hmm. th same thing happened the next day but stayed WHITE this time. i didnt do anything other than put some lotion on and look in the mirror (WITH my towel on) i was SCARED AS HELL!. anyway she would watch soemtimes late at night as well as she knew that i frequently would fiddle on the internet in the office because she used to live here. sometimes id sit shirtless, sometimes normal...but she'd watch.
oe night my wife went to bed early (the norm) and i stayed up. the light turned white and i said this is it. i decided id pretend i was working out (which i OCCASIONALLY would do.) afterwards i pretended to be admiring myself in the mirror...a little flexing etc. and then i slid off my boxers...ass to the cam. it didnt change. i got some lotion and started lotioning up everything.. mustering my courage to turn around. i eventually turned around like i was checking out my ass but my dick was staright on towards the camera.

i worked myself up til i got a full boner and walked over and sat on the edge of the desk...like three feet from the camera an stroked the shit out of myself til i exploded like i aint never exploded before. all the while the light stayed white..
ive done it few times since but i have to be careful because i dont want it to be obvious i know she can see. but its LITERALLLY the best thing EVER!!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]