Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Hello WJLJAR, I too had a difficult time with my contri as I originally uploaded it for last month's "Lingerie Contest" ... with a little patience and using the help desk link my problem was resolved and my contri is finally currently up now. Not quite sure if they are understaffed or what is causing their delay but it did take some extra patience. Hope all has worked out for you too ;)

Check Out My Current Contri in PrivateShots : http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... n-and-lace
it usually takes about 2-3 days for a contri to post live online. So for example, it you post a contri on Monday night it will likely go live around midnight Wednesday or Thurs. If submitted on Thurs, it will likely go live on Sunday around midnight as they don't post late Saturday nights through Sunday. Meanwhile, your submitted contri will show as "Pending" on your own "Manage Contributions" page of your profile dashboard.

At least that's how we've been experiencing it and we've uploaded ten full 10 pic contris over past couple months. Hope that helps explain how things seem to be working, at least lately ... xoxo - ❤️❤️ Nirvana
posts on the bulletin board go live immediately, but a "contri" which is a full picture set "contributed" to the website takes about 3 days to go live - hope that clarifies!
Deanwalz wrote:this is why this forum/site sucks. you post a reply...and 2-3 days later it shows up thereby eliminating any chance of an actual conversation. Just let the posts go automatically and moderate them afterward!!
When you are new they are moderated, after a while, they will go up immediately.
Deanwalz wrote:this is why this forum/site sucks. you post a reply...and 2-3 days later it shows up thereby eliminating any chance of an actual conversation. Just let the posts go automatically and moderate them afterward!!
There's a moderation period, but it's only for your first 10 posts.
Fast Five is correct. Once you upload frequently it seems that a full contri will go live after about 48-72 hours. However instant tit and ass flashes go live immediately. Hope that helps......❤️❤️ Nirvana aka NN
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]