Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By zuume19
When you have been on this site as long as I have, it is nice to go back into time and memories of the fine women who have graced us with their pictures, whether at home, the beach, Fantasy Fest, etc. We recognize favorites we once had and would like to see them now as they age.

However.

Many other photos are not from this site years ago. They are imported from other locations and altered to appear they belong to Voyeur Web.
Now, we need to become "only members" to view many of the photos and quite frankly, I am not really interested to look at something that occurred 10 - 15 years ago.

Memory Lane should be about the ladies who made Voyeur Web an outstanding site, many years ago.
By SomeDude
The recent site version has made ML pretty useless.

I'm not sure about the "importing". This site has always turned a blind eye to contris ripped from other sites, but there's another factor going on right now. In 2012, right before this site went boom, they were really pushing their "MFF" Models For Fun idea and a lot of "pro" models and photos started submitting to FS and PS to promote their MFF entries. When MFF tanked and VW turned into a test pattern for months, many of those models/photographers submitted to other sites. Since this is the fifth anniversary of that, there are some entries from 2012 that look like pro shoots - they were - and that have been on other sites since then. Naoimi1, Jeny Smith, and a few others look familiar because they've left here and "gone pro". (Were they start here or were they pros posting here even then? Not entirely sure...)

Then again, if you look at the winners archive, you'll see that a LOT of submitters delete their contris and this site has not exactly taken a strong stance on fake submissions so I could imagine them "importing" a shoot from the web and creating a fake name, score, and comment stream to go with them. But it seems like a lot of work for a relatively obscure section of the site that's probably not going to drive memberships to the Funbags Archive.

But it IS pretty great to see the first submissions by Elise, Nick2009, and others that are still with us ten years later.
By FastFive
zuume19 wrote:Many other photos are not from this site years ago. They are imported from other locations and altered to appear they belong to Voyeur Web.
That's not just a Memory Lane issues, that's 20-30% of the whole damned site, every day.
By SomeDude
You can see an example of the MFF effect today in a post by Viktor http://www.voyeurweb.com/user/albums/202158" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (That last post is an anomaly, probably of the way the tried to reconstruct the database by page scraping...) It doesn't look like a typical VW contributor - pro quality shoots and sets and the "models" that shot once, never responded, and never returned. Several contris over the course of a few weeks.

You can say the same about Gordon or dex33 or hupsee, but their posts are over a longer time and they weren't angling the MFF game. We're seeing a MFF bubble in Memory Lane right now because there was about a three month period early in 2012 where these posters were dominating the site. (And pissing of the actual amateurs this site once sought to embrace, perhaps contributing to the great explosion of mid-late 2012.)
By SomeDude
Yeah, this is why ML seems so weird right now. This site was a mess about this time in 2012. Notice that "Lady E" had two contributions that posted today...of different women. Look at her profile and you see 180 shoots over five months - most with an MFF slant. Many of them seemed familiar. Doing a reverse image search in Yandex, Bing, or Google on a few of them, I didn't see any that were clearly taken from other sites with earlier dates or logos cropped, but I see a LOT without the VW logo that show up as complete sets on other sites later. Katarina shows up on ultimateuniforms and goes by the name Mariyn on WWWives. Beatrice later becomes Rachael on pantymoms and so on. All with higher res, no VW logo, and later dates. VW very much had a blind eye to pro shooters at that time to ramp MFF and my guess is the photog sold the shoots to other sites or entered in other contest sites. This is why so much of ML right now seems like stuff you've seen on other sites.

I predict we'll see an even bigger mess in the fall. They were off the air for a few months, and lost most of their contributors. For a few months when it came back, the 20-30% that FastFive mentions was closer to 80-90. The forums were full of models that didn't get paid contest earnings, so the gals that were in it for contest money weren't risking it. I figure they were "borrowing" contents from other sites just to regain an audience. They didn't have to actually make payments that way.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]