Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Solstice2006
Ever get caught in the midst by someone ? Other than my wifes apparent thing with exhibition we've been caught " accidentally " a few times as well.

While tent camping in a friends woods one beautiful summer night we were fucking by the fire and having a great time . Had some low music playing and were in the midst of burying my cock in her from behind . She was being more vocal than normal and really getting off .

At some point we heard someone cough but we weren't able to stop fucking at that point , she was cumming and I was about to. We looked over to the side and saw another friend who was also welcomed to use the woods whenever he wanted . We finished while looking at him watching us . Boy was That Hot . I thought my wife would never stop cumming .

"Uh , hi Gary , been here long? " I asked .
" Not really but I think I got here just in time " he said laughing .
This is a guy my wife has had a crush on for years so I had no idea where it might go . I was excited to see though . Here she is , we are , naked in front of a guy she had the hots for and she's still on her knees with my cock buried in her pussy . I pulled out and our combined cum started running out of her . I stood up and reached for a towel and handed it to her . She stood up and wiped her knees off and tossed the towel away ! WTF ? where's this going ? Then she just turned and started walking to the tent stopped looked over her shoulder and said " I hope you enjoyed the show , come back later for the next act " and disappeared into the tent .

My cock was still hard as a rock . " Nice tit's he called after her " and we both laughed .
" Want a beer as long as you're here ?" I asked him .
"Maybe I'd better leave " was his response.
" Don't leave on my account " I said as he walked away .

We fucked twice more that night and she was a total wild woman . I thanked him next time I saw him and we both laughed .
By fastglass427
Caught or sort of invited maybe, one afternoon we were both super horny and had fucked several times during the day and it seemed the more we fucked the wetter and hornier she got. So unknown to me her friend had called earlier asking to borrow a pair of boots my wife had and she said of course and if we don't answer the doorbell just come on it. Well while in the middle of full fuck mode her riding me for all she was worth her big 38DD melons bouncing so had they almost slapped her in the face, the front door opens up and her friend did just as she was told she walked right in the front door and oh well she decided to search for my wife calling her name and found more than she bargained for. She stood in the doorway looking at my wife fucking my cock for all it was worth and with the full length mirror she couldn't help but get a full frontal view as well. We continued to fuck not knowing she was even there until my wife came in a screaming orgasam and I do mean screaming. she was the loudest she had been in years and extremely vocal. After she came with my cock still buried deep in her pussy did I happen to notice her friend just standing there my wife looked down and me and looked over her shoulder and very casually said oh hi, the boots are right there in the closet and point. Her friend just laughed and said wow you guys are amazing. My wife said yeah we are aren't we and laughed. She said don't mind me I'm just not ready to get off his cock just yet. Her friend said hey I don't blame you. she picked up the boots and said well I guess I should be getting along, my wife said oh no stay for a while please and dismounted my cock and casually grabbed a towel and wiped the cum from her pussy and with the other end wiped the sweat form her face. Her friend just gawked at my cock a little and smile my wife just walked over to her friend and gave her a hug and said tell me about your date and said oh lets go shopping as the two walked into the walk in closet.
Solstice2006 liked this
By WickedWonder
Have been caught only once unintentionally. Other than that, have been caught several times. Planned.
The one time we got caught unintentionally was also camping. Late at night and no one around, at an empty camp site, she slid her shorts and panties off, laid down on a picnic table and I stood between her legs and began eating her. She had slid her top up exposing her tits and playing with them. Just as I entered her with my shorts around my ankles, a guy asked us if we were having fun. Turned to see the campgrounds security guard standing only a couple of feet away.

He chuckled and told us to take it back to our camper. We pulled our clothes back on as he watched. He told us if we wanted to get it on outside, to take it up on the hill where all the other kids go and he will leave us alone. We did the next night. Another story.
By Jocko64
Those were all great stories.
I came home from work one day walked in house, nobody around went to bedroom and here is my wife was on her knees sucking my neighbors dick, looks up at me and says "HI HONEY" we need 20 more minutes then you get your treat! Was first time I saw her do it with someone, was bit of a shock. Anyway 20 minutes later she got all the kids and gave me an hour with his wife, it was all good!
We traveled sometimes with other folks, and sometimes shared a room, my wanted sex every time we shared the room so I think other folks have seen us do everything but not sure ?
We rented a 4 bedroom condo on Oklaoosa Island one, was late February, she invited her sisters and husbands down from cold for week on beach. We (paying the bill) took the master suite which opened to the balcony, my wife and I early risers, we roll out about 6 am, she goes to kitchen naked (sleeps naked) and turns coffee pot on comes back in room pees and throws one of my t-shirts on. I go out on balcony sitting in chair, she goes and gets us two coffees and sitting beside me. I sitting there looking at a 63 year old woman who still looks like a 35 year old with body to match, her perky tits sticking out. We talking and I studying her tits and awesome tanned legs and she says you have a problem again? My dick getting hard in my pouch undershorts and sticking out. She says let me take care of that right now, grabs pillow, I pull shorts down and she takes me all the way to balls. Within minutes I am cumming in her mouth as the other door opens to balcony and her sis walks out with her coffee realizes we are there and my wife swallowing my load and doing a cleanup. She says excuse me I should have knocked laughing and my wife being a good sport said you should have come earlier and watched the whole show. My, I am pulling undershorts up saying sorry. her sis says is this an every morning ritual? Wife says well it happens frequently. Her sis say when is the next show, my wife says 6:30 tomorrow morning and you are welcome to watch! About that time the rest of them come out on balcony, the BIL's could not take eyes off wife in that t-shirt. Her one sister says don't you think you two (wife and I) should put some clothes on? Wife says we will when we get ready to go down to beach!
We drink coffee, eat breakfast on balcony, wife's bald pussy on view from time to time, it was funny to me! Next Am her sis had turned coffee on at 6 and was sitting on balcony waiting for us. Wife gets us coffee, says to me you ready? My dick poking out, I pull undershorts off, her sis watching closely and my lovely lady sucks me telling her sis the ways to do it (She was not a cocksucker). She showed me her tits that morning, very nice hangers! Could not get over my wife swallowing the load and then cleaning my dick. That fall we took them on a motor home trip and by third day out she was naked in coach like my wife! My BIL loved it and before week was out we swapped!
By Jocko64
Wife reminded me of that morning her one sis told us we needed to put clothes on, we all have eaten, we are getting reading to go to beach, wife and I in bedroom, she says to me want to see my sis really get pissed? I say what are you talking about? She pulls out her string bikini, top covers her 34D nipples and the bottom ride up in her crack and her pussy lips hang out. I say your call, she puts it on and walks into kitchen and says I am ready lets go. Her one sis was mortified and said I am not going anywhere with you like that. MY BIL's were all gawking, the sis who had watched me get the BJ was laughing and wife said OK I will change. She did, she put on a one piece that was cut way up on thighs and had plunging neckline, not something to swim in for sure. Her one sis was sooo mad, they ended up leaving early heading home.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]