Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By mikeym
I uploaded 3 pics of a friend, and even had them commented on by Damon, but i went to check on the status today and the contribution was gone. Could anyone tell me what could have happened to them?
By LilMissJade
I experienced the same.
I just uploaded my first video the other day. It went to Pending review for some time, and then just gone.
By dancingmeadow19
I'm sorry to tell you, there are lot of moderators behind monitoring every posts. Delete all the malicious posts that goes beyond the rules however didn't give heads-up before deleting anyway. It's the rule and the rules are the law. ;)
By MeAndBelle
My girlfriend and I had actually uploaded a contribution for the first time. It got to where it was waiting to be published and had comments from Damon and such. Today I checked on the status and it was just gone. Not quite sure if this is how the process goes or if there is anyone I should contact to find out more information about the issue from.

If anyone can provide more info I would greatly appreciate it!
By MeAndBelle
MeAndBelle wrote:My girlfriend and I had actually uploaded a contribution for the first time. It got to where it was waiting to be published and had comments from Damon and such. Today I checked on the status and it was just gone. Not quite sure if this is how the process goes or if there is anyone I should contact to find out more information about the issue from.

Just checked today and it looks like everything is fine. My contribution was there, published and everything! Guess it must've just been part of the regular process!

If anyone can provide more info I would greatly appreciate it!
By Bobukmale
I've had the same thing....comments by Damon and a photo removed...then pending and now it's disappeared. Anyone able to help
By Bobukmale
The same thing happened to me.

In posted some pics...Damon commented and one was deleted and then it was pending for 2 days and now it's been deleted altogether
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]