Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
We used to have a part of the site just for contributors to access using their main page log in user ID and a password only provided to contributors.

This was a place to go to share ideas, talk privately among contributors only, ask technical questions, ask about payouts etc.

This was a good idea. Problems could be taken there to be easily seen by staff and responded to. Contributors could chat among themselves.

I have submitted contri and have been in the old lounge a few times and noticed how handy it was to have.

We should add this feature as soon as feasible.

Comments?
rockclimber wrote:We used to have a part of the site just for contributors to access using their main page log in user ID and a password only provided to contributors.

This was a place to go to share ideas, talk privately among contributors only, ask technical questions, ask about payouts etc.

This was a good idea. Problems could be taken there to be easily seen by staff and responded to. Contributors could chat among themselves.

I have submitted contri and have been in the old lounge a few times and noticed how handy it was to have.

We should add this feature as soon as feasible.

Comments?
Totally Agree ;)
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]