Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By sinstars
A new snapchat account has been started to show off all the hot girls that we caught in camera. Add SanDiego_Voyeur and join in the fun. Submit pictures of your girlfriend, wife, ex, hook up, friend or if your a girl submit yourself and show off! Hoping to hear from all of you and we can make this a lot of fun. Send your pics to be added to the story!
SanDiego_Voyeur
By DangerousDi
How tacky with out the person in the picture knows they are posting them. Communicate guys.
By Thinker
Why do snapchat? You could just do like all of the others and just ask people to send you pictures to your email account.
By honora
Thinker and DD , Snapchat works very differently than email and that is why many people like it!
DangerousDi wrote:How tacky with out the person in the picture knows they are posting them. Communicate guys.
DD, how is this person tacky when you don't know what they are talking about to begin with? There are lots of people out there with shared interests.
By Thinker
I know how Snapchat works. I also know that the recipient can save the sent image and have it permanently...unlike the original premise of Snapchat. I imagine that the OP will save every picture sent to him so why pretend the sent pictures will vanish? Just send them via email and make it simpler all around.
By honora
Why automatically assume they are pretending? Yes they could save if they want; still doesn't stop people from liking it and using it.
By DangerousDi
Hornona: How do I answer that. I guess the best way I can say is my option.
1. No wife, no girlfriend to take pictures of?
2. Fetish per person but when it comes to out of the usual, don't you have to wonder about them (feet) as an example? Now if it the feet and there is a full picture of all the goods, then I see it clearly they like it all in addition specifically the feet, but the woman's body also.
3. Couples post and they both know it is on the internet.
4. If you win, is that fair you don't share winnings with the lady you took the picture of?
5. How would men like it if they were put on VW without their knowledge? Never see that happen, so it is out of the norm. However, wonder if us women went around doing that? Now if a lady is on a nude beach and someone takes a picture of her maybe she would like it, maybe she wouldn't mind finding it on the internet. However you don't know if she would mind. Maybe being nude on a beach is her thing, but not to the point of being all over the internet. I don't know because I guess one would take that chance.
6. Again all my opinon, not trying to change anyone's mind, not trying to change your mind. So okay why say anything. Next time I won't. Fair? I guess I don't get an opinion then.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]