Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Walter554
I have to take some meds that cause ED and now deccreased libido. Any other guys in this awful boat too? I can get hard with pump, real hard, but getting hot enough to ejaculate is difficult at best. The meds aren't an option, take 'em or no cum would be a moot point, I'd be erased.

Good woman with tight blowjobs? Tight pussy? Ass fuck? Need ideas.

Any help guys I would appreciate. The fire still burns bright but can't act on it.
By JackFlash1947
This may sound kind of trivial. But I often find my self "trying too hard". Try relaxing, go slower and try to get your self in a better mood.

If my wife will talk 'dirty' to me helps..... My nips are pretty sensitive, so if she plays rough with them helps me get it harder.....
By JockStrap
Walter, age is a factor so is frequency. I'm 71 still can get it up, but nowhere near as hard as when I was younger. But stamina is the problem, can't keep going long enough.

I've found that frequent ejaculations help.

A wank a day keeps you cuming.
By Sunnydays
Get your Total and Free Testosterone levels checked. It sounds like your levels may be low. Testosterone injections or subcutaneous pellets will help immensely with that. If you do testosterone, make sure you get regular PSA tests.

Normal levels for men are from 250 to 1100. Most men start presenting low T symptoms at 500 and less. However, many doctors will tell them they are normal even as low as 350. Don't accept that. Find another doctor that is hormone friendly or tell your doctor you want T therapy.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]