Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By FastFive
Looking through contris I keep noticing ellipses every few lines.

Why?

I know I'm guilty of using them a lot, but mostly for leaving a sentence hanging. The contri commentators are using them to replace omitted words all over the place. Some sort of inside joke? :?:
By Thinker
Ellipsis (...) or asterisk (***)? The asterisks are automated replacements of really bad words, such as ****. <== That word is c l o u d (plural too). I know that there is some other common words that do this but not the ones you would expect.
By FastFive
No, I'm definitely talking about ellipses... not here on the forums, but on the contris on the main site.

Things like:
Bart: Dawn, your body & wet pussy get my ...to stand erect in anticipation!
Bart: I definitely can spend hours, feeling, kissing & .... this amazing body!
Bart: Like a wild pussy-cat. I want to be your lion & dominate your wet ...!
It seems totally random and without sense... he can say "pussy" on one pic, but can't say it on the next? :|

And really, this is an adult site... we can't say dick/penis/cock? It needs to be omitted with a ... for some reason? And it's not just those words obviously, it's a whole bunch of random words it seems.
By Thinker
Now I know what you are talking about. It is this site's employees that make comments about the contributions. I have noticed the ellipsis and cannot explain it either.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]