A place to share your sexy stories
Ok this is going to be a long post..I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me?I feel like an absolute useless, worthless, colossal failure. I am feeling so sad. I am truly lost.I can't believe I am posting something so personal as I am a very private person, but this is so upsetting to me I don't think I can discuss this verbally with anyone without bursting into tears.
I am 5ft10 foot tall and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE!
The other day I was in a mall with my daughter and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!".I am a 41year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress slutty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation.Last week at the book club meeting there was this new member.She is a skinny really short like 5ft3 ugly wrinkled face thin lips creepy green eyes grayhaired Justin Bieber haircut masculine woman in her late 50s.She approached me and introduced herself.She said that she is new in the neighborhood.I was wearing my pink satin short sleeve bow blouse my black satin pencil skirt and my pink 6inch high heels shoes.Than she said that she likes to caress satin fabric and that silk and satin is so smooth to the touch when rubbing.Than she started rubbing my back with her right hand while talking to me about the book.Than i sat on the chair the meeting started and she sat on the chair behind me and began rubbing my back. I felt awkward.She then began furthering her reach and casually brushed across my rib cage/side boob. I thought it was an accident, then she did it again and left her hand there and leaned in to whisper something about the book.She kept rubbing my back then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else. And that happened a few times.She began fully brushing the sides of my breasts.While she was standing talking about the book her hands were resting on my shoulders.Her hands were practically constantly on me during the meeting.The book meeting ended and while i was talking to other women book club members she was behind me caressing my ass with her right hand.Her car was parked next to mine she was behind me her hand was on my butt while I was walking.Than she hugged me from behind placing her hands on my breasts and cupped my breasts , squeezing gently for like 5 minutes.Than she left.I was just standing and sitting there letting it happen.i wass like frozen to the ground and paralyzed.Suddenly, i was unable to speak coherently.I wass going "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" " errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr" for ages and ages.I am so embarrassed by the whole thing. I’m embarrassed that this weird short skinny masculine stranger woman was touching me and groping me so intimately in front of 7 other women and I did nothing about it.I am physically stronger than her.I am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft2 tall skinny.I was on 6inch high heels she was in sneakers.Standing next to me she looked like a midget.I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me. I am a weak spineless person.Why would I scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny mature pervert lesbian.I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop.Today i decided to go the book club meeting.I wanted to confront that awful pervert woman.I wanted to know if she knew what she did was wrong and if she regrets it.I went there straight from work.i was wearing my purple satin fitted bow blouse,my black satin pants and my purple high heel shoes.I was late and i sat on the only available chair.This pervert woman was sitting on the other side of the room.I was very nervous.This creepy woman literally just fixed her eyes on me.The book meeting ended and while i was talking to other women book club members she walked up to me and said ”uuuu i love your blouse”and she started rubbing my back with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts.She was explaining to the other women book club members that she just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric.They were totally weirded out.Than she said to me “You are so tall and big and soft”I was literally frozen.I just stood there not saying a word.While i was walking to my car she was walking behind me with her hands on my ass talking to me about the book.She was resting her hands on my butt.She had her arm around me from behind and was just cupping one of my boobs. I don’t know if I’m overreacting but I just was embarrassed from anyone walking past and seeing it.I tried to walk fast but i was on 6inch high heels.I feel hopeless and i am now not sure what to do at this particular point. I am not sure what I should do. I’m also so incredibly scared.Why do i let this pervert woman walk all over me?I feel like i let her walk all over me again.I just am so humiliated and embarrassed.I’m just so disappointed in myself.I’m so disappointed in myself and not only do I feel like a failure.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]