A place to share your sexy stories
By sjd0404
Hi VW's

There must be plenty of VW's out there that have great Christmas stories.

I happen to have one with Ginger.

Several years back Ginger asked Santa for a shaved beaver fur coat. And Santa saw this on Gingers Christmas list and asked Ginger if she was a good girl or naughty girl. Ginger said she would be a naughty girl for a fur coat. Santa told her everything would have to match the coat especially her pussy. Ginger went off to shave her pussy.

When she returned she had on what she called a ballerina dress. Black, off the shoulder, and almost down to her nipples. It barely covered her ass and was flared out. We went coat shopping. No problem getting the salesmen to bring coats for Ginger to try on. Her dress kept sliding down below her nipples. She tried on a short fur coat and we all liked her beautiful bare ass.

She picked a beaver coat, but there was a deal. As long as she had the coat, we would have a coat night each year at Christmas with Ginger scantily clad underneath. The first coat night we went to a nice martini bar. Ginger wanted to surprise me and I did not know what she had on until the first martini. She had on a black chemise, satin, and that was it. With the second martini I asked her to go to the ladies room and remove the chemise. I shared with the bartender she was warm and was going to remove everything but her coat. She arrived back and had her chemise in the coat pocket. The bartender didn't believe me so Ginger open her coat. We went home and had more fun.
Attachments
Ginger fur coat vw.jpg
Ginger fur coat vw.jpg (11.58 KiB) Viewed 13227 times
By monkeykoys
The 3 fat little piggies. One snowy little happy x-mass there was 3 awesome pigs wants to see Santa Claus for the first time but those pigs are bad pigs. One night before x-mass one little pig saw a fat guy in the rooftop. He was so excited he call all his 2 awesome friends about what he saw. They sleep the whole night but when they woke up not a single gift was found in there x-mass tree. The End. Be always good the whole year.
What was it? Lol, a funny ones ruled. That's the thing when rude discovered..
By Shardog
sjd0404, Great story. Must have been alot of fun showing off for the salesman. I am sure he loved the views and went home and took care of himself thinking about your wife.
Me and my wife used to do similar things, sexy erotic fun!
By sjd0404
thanks shardog

Ginger has always been a big fan of lace. The cloth under her coat for year two of coat night is attached.
Attachments
Nov18#01-2.JPG
Nov18#01-2.JPG (24.46 KiB) Viewed 12012 times
By AnonAnon
sjd404, great story.

My wife made me a fan of lace by doing exactly what your wife does, wearing it out a lot, braless. At first it felt a little invasive to see so many people staring at my date's tits, but I quickly started to enjoy it as much as she does. At this point, her showing off her tits is so normal, our friends often compliment her on them without a second thought. We were at dinner with some good friends a few weeks ago, with my wife wearing some figure hugging pants and a flimsy lace top with a seam running over nipples providing minimal cover, and the guy said, "I didn't get to sleep with you when we were single, but this is really making up for it." His wife's cleavage baring outfit got a few compliments, too. The ladies seemed to enjoy it a great deal and the two of us got a charge out of it, too.
By WickedWonder
If Kate Hudson was born the same day as my wife, you would say they were twins. I think maybe Kate might weigh a little more than my wife though.

Every year since we have been married, my wife makes Christmas Eve very exciting for me. Usually she dresses in her Christmas see thru's or something on that order and we have wild sex under the tree. She loves to role play too. Some times she will decorate herself with frosting and other edibles and spread out on the dinning room table for my Christmas breakfast before anyone gets there. She loves to have me dress as Santa Clause and many things have transpired from that.

One year, she made homemade Cinnamon, butter breakfast rolls for me for Christmas breakfast. She worn a Santa Hat, put carefully cut Maraschino over her tiny nipples, a pair of panties made from candy for me to eat off her.

I woke to the smell of hot rolls and came into the kitchen to find her lying on the table with a plate full of these buttery Cinnamon rolls on a plate allowing the heat of them to wash over her freshly shaven pussy. She told me I had to eat the rolls before I ate her. However, the candy panties were getting sticky as the heat from the rolls were melting them, She pulled them off and laid them aside and spread her legs wide again. Dam she has a perfect pussy and shaved even makes it look so much more youthful.

Not thinking about all the butter and Cinnamon on my fingers, I reached up and began rubbing her perfect tiny pussy.

It only took a minute or two when she jumped up yelling something. She quickly jumped off the table and almost ran into the bathroom.

I guess I didn't realize that the raw Cinnamon on her wet tender pussy burned like hell.

The rest of the day, she worn a skirt without panties because the burning continued. She was so careful to not bend over when her family arrived for the day and dinner.

So my Christmas piece of her ass was postponed until after her family left. In the end, I cooled her pussy down with some batter of my own.

Just one of our stories we have done for Christmas. Maybe I'll write a few more.
By WickedWonder
We had been married for around fifteen years when my wife's best friend decided her and her husband were no longer a thing. She came to visit us for the Holidays. She is a very tall woman, nice big tits.

Christmas Eve the three of us had arrived home after a party with family and friends. Both Kimmy, my wife's friend and my wife had quite a bit to drink and were feeling real giddy. Now usually my wife gets all horny and does something special sexually for my present. I din't expect this tradition to happen this year with her friend there.

After another drink, my wife comes out with a piece of mistletoe and holds it over her head. Of course, I give her a hot passionate kiss. Then she moves over to Kimmy and holds it over her head. Alright I said and Kimmy got a kiss. Kimmy kissed me like I was her lover, long deep and hard. But then, my wife lowered the mistletoe down to where it was just above Kimmy's pussy hidden by her skirt. Beings my wife was brave enough to tease me like that, I knelt down in front of Kimmy, lifted her skirt, used two fingers to slide her panties over to the side as she parted her legs lifting one leg slightly and I planted a french kiss on her pussy. Yes my tongue went right inside of her lips.

When I stood up, Kimmy's face was blood red. My wife giggled and asked me if I just hen pecked her or did I give her a good juicy kiss. Kimmy blurted right out that he stuck his tongue in her. My wife giggled and told Kimmy, that's not all he is going to stick in your pussy.

Before long. both women whom had disappeared into the bedroom, came back out dressed only in Santa hats. My wife was right, after a show of the two of them pleasuring each other, I stuck my candy cane deep into Kimmy and gave her some Christmas Joy.

I love that Eggnog. Both of them drank a lot of it. However, I got very little sleep that Christmas night.
By Ohler
I loved Wicked Wonder's story of Kimmy and the mistletoe over the pussy. Wish there had been more detail but thanks for the story!!
By Jocko64
Years back, close friend of my wife's husband played Santa, making rounds to close friends houses. We were last house on list. He wants to get out of suit after being with kids. No big deal I take kids to basement while he changes and leaves. About 35 minutes later wife calls down and say come up. We get upstairs, wife no longer has bra on, has bit of guilty look on face. I just looked at her, did not say anything, we get kids ready for bed, tucked in. All duties done and I get ready to hit sack. She come in about 20 minutes later, I am under covers, she heads to bathroom, taking off clothes, No bra, no panties. Smart ass me asks if she mislaid her underwear ! She responds with a NO, George took it off for me, walking to bed naked. Takes my hand and she is still wet as hell and then tells me that when he started taking suit off she had to help him and when he was standing in underwear he had a hardon which he told her it was her fault. She dropped to her knees pulling his shorts down and sucked him but he wanted to fuck her. He took her shirt off and bra and pants and he fucked her but she had him cum in her mouth (she loves that). At that time did not want to get pregnant! She then said are you ready for same? Then she asked me to lick her a bit first, she was dripping wet! She then got fucked the second time and again swallowed another load!
By sjd0404
This pic is from coat night a couple of years ago I think. Ginger got caught. We went out to a hotel bar and found a remote corner that looked good for pics. Ginger removed her coat and had it in front of her revealing a bare back side. I don't know where this guy came from but all of a sudden he was right next to me. There was no way for Ginger to put her coat back on without exposing her entire front side.
Attachments
good pictures 003 fur coat.jpg
good pictures 003 fur coat.jpg (130.77 KiB) Viewed 10389 times
By Ohler
sjd0404 wrote:This pic is from coat night a couple of years ago I think. Ginger got caught. We went out to a hotel bar and found a remote corner that looked good for pics. Ginger removed her coat and had it in front of her revealing a bare back side. I don't know where this guy came from but all of a sudden he was right next to me. There was no way for Ginger to put her coat back on without exposing her entire front side.
So.. what did the guy say when he saw her? How did this situation end?
By AnonAnon
sjd, what a thrill.

Accidental more than planned exposure is a thrill for us as well. A few years ago, my wife had a busy six months of work and put on a few pounds. During that time, we went to a party with her favorite pair of knit pants that she likes to wear without underwear. They show a hint of bush and cling to her ass, and are sexy, but not too revealing. The increased weight stretched them just enough to make them very transparent over her ass, revealing her crack in gorgeous detail. In the front, the pants sat so tight against her bush that the hairs began to peek through and become very visible through her pants as the evening wore on. By the end, a very large party of close to a fifty people were taking in some very detailed views of my wife's bush and ass. A silk top wasn't doing too much hiding either. For a few hours, I had a pleasure of watching my wife on display as close to naked as you can get in public. She knew it, too, because she was in a heady enough state on our way home to get out of the pants, ask me to park on the deserted top level of our deck and want it right there.
By sjd0404
Ohler

As I was standing there watching this man eyeball my wife's bare back side, I said a gentleman would help the lady put her coat on. He then walked over by Ginger and said let me help you with your coat. With her back side towards him she handed him her coat. He took a step back. Now Ginger only has on a pair of strappy heels. My thought was is he going to take off with Ginger's beaver coat. She told me later he said turn around. I then new why she turned around and faced him. I watched as he took his hand and ran it over Gingers now very perky tits and down to her bare pussy. He said to me very nice are you going to fuck this little whore. I wasn't quite sure how to answer. As he helped her with her coat he told her if he doesn't or can't fuck you all night, I will.

We left and Ginger said to hurry home as she was beyond ready.
By Ohler
sjd0404 wrote:Ohler

As I was standing there watching this man eyeball my wife's bare back side, I said a gentleman would help the lady put her coat on. He then walked over by Ginger and said let me help you with your coat. With her back side towards him she handed him her coat. He took a step back. Now Ginger only has on a pair of strappy heels. My thought was is he going to take off with Ginger's beaver coat. She told me later he said turn around. I then new why she turned around and faced him. I watched as he took his hand and ran it over Gingers now very perky tits and down to her bare pussy. He said to me very nice are you going to fuck this little whore. I wasn't quite sure how to answer. As he helped her with her coat he told her if he doesn't or can't fuck you all night, I will.

We left and Ginger said to hurry home as she was beyond ready.
Thanks for finishing the story!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment