A place to share your sexy stories
By Looker45
One year ago a middle aged single mom and her eighteen year old son moved in next door. Kid seem nice enough, a little shy and perhaps a little socially awkward. No girlfriend that we ever saw. Wife and I did see the kid peeking through the cracks in the privacy fence when my wife was in the back yard by the pool in her very skimpy bikini. Short description of my wife, 5'7", 125 lbs, size 3,long blond hair, with size 36C magnificent breasts, and an ass to die for. Shaved pussy. She actually won a small beauty pageant in her younger days. Anytime we saw the kid peeking through the gaps in the privacy fence boards the wife would put on a little show, going topless, adjusting the bottoms, a little light teasing, pretending that no one was around.

Now my fantasy has always been to have someone chauffeur us around, wife and I in the backseat of the car making out like teenagers, me getting her topless, and then naked, making out and fucking for all it's worth. Whoever was driving would get the sight of his life, watching in the rear view mirror, an through the gap in the bucket seats as we made out as I got her stripped naked and spread out on the back seat. I thought the view would be better if her head and big beautiful breast with large areoles and pointy nipples were across the passenger half of the back seat. A good view for the driver I thought.

I had been thinking for a while how to put this fantasy in motion, even discussing with Sue what she thought of the idea. Sue thought it would be fun to show off to someone like that, and would be super hot. I was glad that she agreed to try to make my fantasy come true.

As fate would have it, the kid, now nineteen, still shy, no girlfriend, probably still a virgin, came home one day in a Crown Vic that he had purchased with money from a part time job. It had tinted windows, and a big back seat that would be perfect for play time. I walked over, admired his new used car and checked it out to see if it would suit our purposes for a hot time in the back seat. It looked perfect to me. I called Sue over in her tight short shorts and low cut blouse to look at the car that the kid had come home in. I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head as Sue did a lot of bending over looking the car over real good. I could see that as Sue was checking out the car, the kid was taking every opportunity to check out Sue's tits and ass. I have to admit that I was checking them out too. She looked too hot for words. Things were looking good. The gears were turning as I thought about how I could bring up to the kid being our chauffeur for the evening as he drove us around with us playing in the backseat while he drove and hopefully getting quick peeks of the action in the back seat. Getting late, Part II coming up in a couple of days.
By Jocko64
Great story, My wife has been naked in car many times but never in back seat with me but one time many years ago, our neighbors (swap partners) and wife and I coming from a trip, wife in back seat with my buddy naked, his wife up front with me naked, we went through three toll booths that way, Toll collectors were all eyes! He got a BJ and I did too! Those were the good old days!
By AnonAnon
Looker45, sounds like a good plan. Just make sure the kid doesn't crash the car.

The first time my wife got naked in the car with someone else in it, it was to take off her swim suit to get sand out of her privates. A girlfriend with her in the back seat was doing the same. Things got rowdy and they ended up brushing each other off with a towel and teasing us guys in the front seat by reaching forward naked. By the time we got home, we were pretty comfortable seeing them both naked. The girls went in the pool and the two of us got beers and watched them be naked for us for a few hours.
By Looker45
Sue looked so hot stooping and bending over checking out the car. I felt myself starting to get a boner and mentioned to the kid, who we shall call Ron that she was getting me hard. Ron, kinda shyly and slightly embarrassed only managed a grin, but a quick glance down told me she was having the same effect on him to. I casually mentioned to Ron that Sue and i had been talking about having a "date night" with someone chauffeuring us around while we were in the back seat acting like teenagers on a date, with perhaps things getting a little steamy and wild back there. I told him if he would be interested in being our chauffeur I would pay him fifty dollars plus a tank of gas, and that I wouldn't really care if he got a few glances in the back seat as long as he drove safe and didn't get us pulled over. Ron agreed immediately, and now was looking at Sue with pure lust in his eyes. Sue was overhearing the conversation, and gave Ron one of her beautiful smiles that seemed to say "you're going to really like doing this for us.

Now that the plan was agreed to, I asked Ron if Saturday night would work for him. He said he had no plans, so we agreed that he would pick us up Saturday night at seven thirty when it would be getting close to dark. Saturday came, seven thirty came, and on the dot Ron pulled into our driveway. We walked out to the car, Sue in a short mini skirt, wearing thin panties, her 36C's lightly held up with a thin see through bra, wearing a very low cut blouse that buttoned up the front with five buttons. I had asked her to wear panties and a bra thinking that it would be fun taking them off and giving Ron the maximum show that we could. The panties and bra were old, and the thought crossed my mind to leave them behind at the end of the night as a souvenir for Ron. I was trying to think of everything to make the night a special one that none of us three would ever forget. Ron very eagerly got out of the car, walked around, and opened the rear passenger door for Sue. With a big smile, Sue bent over facing Ron, giving him a great view of those big tits of hers, eased into the seat, spreading her legs, giving an even better view of her shaved, already wet pussy, covered only by a very thin piece of Victoria Secret nylon strip of practically nothing. Her skirt was pulled up so high that you could see her slit through the nylon piece of nothing covering it as she turned to enter the car. Ron closed her door, and i walked around to the drivers side back door, and we were off. Part 3 coming in a few days. Stay tuned.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]