A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well reading some of the postings, I decided to write about many years ago and my wife with an old homeless guy. As true as I remember it happening.

Years ago when the threat of diseases were not there all that much, my wife of ten years then and I had an experience I’ll never forget. We had done some sharing off and on and some swinging. Nothing like today’s events.
For nearly twenty years of our marriage, I was often asked if my wife was my daughter. She looked that young and hot as hell. She had a perfect shaped tight body although she had smaller but firm breasts.

I was a volunteer fire chief at our village fire department. Often I would spend an evening at the station just in case a call came in or to do paperwork. Many times my wife would bring dinner down or just come down to be with me. No kids to worry about so it afforded us to spend lots of time together.

We had this old guy I guessed in his seventies whom was homeless visit just about every night. I always had some dinner for him and allowed him to use our shower facilities. We even provided him some clothing and shelter out of the fireman’s fund. He was the cleanest homeless guy around.

This particular night, we had been out on a call that day and I had stayed at the station to work on cleanup. My wife came down and was helping me clean the soot off the fire truck. It was warm out and beings no one was around, she stripped down to her panties. She hardly ever worn a bra. It was sort of funny as she had soot all over her white skin from brushing against the truck and hoses.

Old Tom, the homeless guy came walking in the door. He asked about a shower and as routine as ever, I told him sure. He head to the showers as I headed back to the garage to finish my task. I didn’t give it a thought as we finished and my wife decided to go wash off. She disappeared into the meeting room. When I finished up a few tasks, I walked in the meeting room myself and headed into the shower room.

My plan was to shower with my wife. But when I stepped into the open shower area, There was old Tom, naked as hell looking up into the shower spray. My wife completely naked, squatted down in front of him, hand around his balls and sliding his huge fat cock in and out of her tiny mouth. He may have not been long but the thickness of his cock was super thick. As round as a pop can. She let it slip out of her mouth for a moment giving me a real view of him. Uncut, not hard as being straight out but still not all floppy. She took it again into her mouth after a deep breath. Tom just stood there looking up.

She finally let go and stepped over to a bench just outside of the shower. She sat down and told him to come over to her. He stepped back up as she sat there and she took his cock once again into her mouth. For several minutes she sucked him more until she finally had him pretty ridged. She then let him go, spun around and laid on her back onto the bench. She put her arms above her head and lifted her legs into the air spreading the wide open for old Tom to get a real good look at her almost hairless light pink pussy.

Tom wasted no time sticking his fingers inside of her and massaging her inner walls. He leaned down over her and sucked her tiny nipples as she moaned out loud. I found myself with my hand wrapped around my own hard cock massaging myself gently.

Then she said she wanted to feel his huge cock inside of her. Tom moved up, grabbed her legs lifting them up onto his skinny rib showing chest, slid his ass to her grabbing his cock and guiding it into between her pussy lips. He slowly pushed as my wife grunted out as his thickness spread her open. She shrieked out that he was so fat. He continued until he had all of his meat inside of her.

He began slowly fucking her increasing his speed at her commands. He lifted her ass up higher to get maximum penetration into her. She was almost in tears but begged him to fuck her faster. He continued for several minutes when all the sudden he went from almost completely out of her to all the way inside of her causing her to close her eyes and bite her lip. He pushed all his skinny body into her as he grunted out Cumming inside of her. She grunted out an “Oh My God” as he shook himself deep inside of her.

After he came, he just held into her for a long time. Time enough for her to stop shaking and calm down. He then slowly pulled out of her. I could see her pussy was gaping wide open and his cum was gushing out of her pussy. She relaxed and just laid there starring at him. He grabbed a towel and wiped himself off then grabbed his clothes and began getting dressed.

I stood back and hid in a gear closet as he finally came walking out obviously looking for me. He hurried up and head out the door.

I walked back into the shower room to find my wife still lying on the bench, legs wide open and a puddle of Tom’s cum lying under her pussy. It had shrunken slightly now but his cum was all over her lips. Her eyes closed with her arm over her eyes as I quietly stepped up to her reaching down to feel that her wet sticky pussy was hot and very swollen. She smiled and asked me if I was going to take my turn.

Climbing between her legs, I placed my cock at her pussy. I slid in very easily feeling a massive amount of old Tom’s cum still inside. She was loose, very loose. She lifted her legs up and told me to fuck her hard. The cum inside of her was spilling out all over me. I could hardly get any feeling from her. Never the less, I was so excited that I quickly added my own cum inside of her and mixed it well with Tom’s.

Later while doing some paper work, my wife tells me that her girlfriend whom is a local nurse at the only doctor’s office in town told her that morning that old Tom would come in every so often and the Doctor would give him a free examination. He would strip down naked and wait for the doctor. She would go in to take his vitals and fantasize about him using his big thick cock on her. Got my wife horny so she decided to come down to the fire station and wait for Tom’s nightly appearance.

Well that was years ago. My wife did get her friend the nurse to come down to the station one night when Tom came in. Another story of our fun that night.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]