A place to share your sexy stories
By sjd0404
It is a beautiful September day in West Bend Wi and Ginger has volunteered to be photographed with her little red convertible. Photos with little cedar lake in the back round should be perfect. Ginger says she has the perfect little outfit for the session. Should be fun. More to cum.
By sjd0404
Solstice

You seem very interested in Ginger posing with her little red car. She decided to go with the classic garage/shop girl look. Strap heels and a sheer peasant top with lacy bra under. Black of course. We drove to the park and scoped out places to take pics. The first spot was a open area close to the park shelter. She wanted some pics of just the car. We tried pics with various stages of clothing but the spot was to close to the entrance and the park ranger was a little to curious.

We moved the car to an area close to the beach; more secluded. Seemed good. Bra off, peasant top on, little black panty and heels. Who shows up, ranger. Ginger goes into car and says we need to try a different venue.

We drive out of park and to our favorite watering hole. Only one elderly gentleman in the bar. He tried to look preoccupied but Gingers 38's are hard to ignore. She knew he was interested and played with her top; off the shoulder and rite above her nipples. He met another gentleman in another area of the bar and now Ginger was curious. She went over to see what they were doing and I watched as they eye fucked her. When a hand went on her back and tried to slide her top down further and went to her ass, it was time to move on and have my own fun.

We may try the car pics tomorrow.
By sjd0404
Ginger and I did get a chance to go for a ride in her red convertible that nice fall day. Top down.

Ginger wore a satin black peasant top and knit skirt; very clingy. Underneth was a black lace teddy.

As we drove to find a place more secluded and private than the park, we headed to farm country. About half way into the ride the peasant top was off, just lace. As we began looking for a spot for car pics, the skirt came off. Now Ginger is sitting next to me in just a lace teddy and heels. I really wanted to find a place for pics.

I needed a spot with a solid surface so her heels wouldn't dig in to the dirt and somewhat protected. Found a spot. Looked like a machinery shed for a abandoned farm.

Parked the car and Ginger was posing for pics. I guess I should have looked around. I didn't notice the crops being harvested in the field.

A pick up truck shows up. Two guys. No time for Ginger to cover. They were curious what we were doing and I think they were surprised. Of course they went right next to Ginger and had her put her arms around them. Better than being tied up. They liked her 38dd breasts. I watched her get fondled. Nothing I could do. She did skirm, then just gave in. They attempted to get the lace teddy off, didn't happen. They did feel her nice shaved pussy.

Finaaly they decided to go back to work. Ginger said that was interesting.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]