A place to share your sexy stories
By Pendrek
My wife and I rented a house this summer with my in-laws.

Our first or second morning there we were all downstairs relaxing and waiting for breakfast . My sisterinlaw was cooking and my brotherinlaw was watching tv .

I came downstairs and as I walked past the tv room I saw my brotherinlaw sitting there and he was clearly staring at my wife . She was dusting the floors and she was in her pajamas . Braless , big 38 D tits wearing a one piece short dress like pajamas .

I sat down on the couch and couldn't help but notice that when she bent over the slightest bit you could see her white panty covered ass and pussy . Her pussy pouch looked so good . I didn't say anything but I knew he was checking her out . Can't blame him .

Later , we were all sitting at the breakfast table and my wife got up to get something out of the oven, when she bent over , there it was her panty covered ass and pussy and you could see a few tufts of brown pubic hair sticking out the side of her panties .

We all saw it . My sisterinlaw told her that her ass was hanging out and that she should go put some pants on.

We all sat down and had breakfast , then went upstairs to get ready to go out . My i laws door was closed and you could hear them fucking in there . My wife was surprised because we were waiting for them. I told her that she probably made him horny . She was either truly surprised or niece to think that " he is not like that" ?

As she stood there wrapped in a towel, I took my cock out and slipped it into her . It was one of the best quickies we ever had.
By AnonAnon
Nice story. I have to believe that your wife knew what she was doing.

Early in our dating, my wife wore a very flimsy tee to work braless. It looked great, but it was obvious to me that everyone had gotten a good look at her tits. I had no problem with it and assumed that it helped land contracts and ensure everyone was helpful. Sex sells. Since I thought the look was sexy and it so happened I was already working with my camera, so I took a photo of her. I thought I'd done it so casually that she hadn't noticed. Some time after we went out to dinner and she remarked that she thought the tee might have been a bit too see through for work. She had noticed me noticing and taking a picture and had known all along that the tee was showy. My response was that I'd greatly enjoyed it and, more than likely, so had her coworkers and that she should consider it as a frequent practice. She laughed it off, but I noticed that she seemed satisfied that I was cool with it. From that point on I've always assumed a near-100% awareness.
By Jocko64
That story about the in laws was good, My story a bit different. Wife and I are in early 60's, retired, open marriage, had 40 foot motorhome we bought to travel in, had some fantastic trips and good times. We had decided to make another trip west and wife asked if her sister and BIL could go with. I said sure but we will be gone at least 4 weeks make certain they understand. They jumped at the chance, BIL had just been ousted from his job with cash buyout so they were game to his the road. They drove to our place 700 miles away, we packed and hit the road.

It had been busy week for me getting everything done to coach for the big trip, we leave and everything running smooth, now my wife never wears panties and frequently would travel in coach naked but so far she had tank top on and shorts and the arms on the tank were low so you could see her tits easily. BIL was enjoying I was sure. We hit Kansas and it is about 10 AM third day out, flat boring country. My wife asks me if I want some coffee, I say sure, she says anything else? I say will good BJ would be nice, BIL says OH yeah, her sister says I'll bet he would. Wife gets me the coffee, I put in cup holder she standing next to me they sitting on couch in back, she takes top off and then takes shorts off. Her sis says what are you doing? Wife says well if he wants a BJ he is going to get it. He sis says I don't believe this, wife says better get used to it. I have cruise on, seat back, wife starts pulling shorts down about that time I see Rest area 2 miles, I tell her better that we pull in there, she sits in co-pilot seat saying OK. I pull in, I can see my BIL, he is in stupor. I pull off to side and stop, wife gets up I swivel seat towards her she gets on knees, pulls my shorts down to ankles and goes for my dick while I am playing with her beautiful firm tits. I look over BIL in trance, her sister has mouth open, says I can't believe you are doing that. She says can we go back in bed room? Wife stops and says sure, they leave and my wife taking it all to balls and swallows, cleans me up. Says to me, they are fucking I think, They were! I pull shorts up and have to pee so I go to bathroom and they are rocking the coach!

I am now drinking my coffee and ready to go, wife still naked sitting beside me, her sister comes from bedroom in just shorts, I am looking for the first time at her huge tits, hangers but beauties. BIL goes in bathroom, sis sits down on couch, I still have my seat turned and am admiring her tits when she says well you can see my tits but I am not taking shorts off. BIL comes out, we get back on road, we are talking now and BIL still enamored see my wife's bald pussuy and asked her if she shaved it all the time. He is tell her how nice and clean it looks, her sis says well I am not shaving mine, then wife tells her she might like it that she should at least try it and then tells them that I am shaved to. It was the beginning of a 4 week trip that turned into 6 weeks and by the time the first week was over we had swapped, my BIL loved my wife sucking him (she deepthroats and swallows) her sis had only sucked him a bit a couple times but that all changed to ! By the end of the second week her SIS was bald (and loved it) and she was practicing her oral skills on me and BIL. By the 5 weeks she was a swallower! It was a fabulous trip. A year later we took another coach trip with them and it to was super!
By AnonAnon
That's a great story. My wife has inspired quite a few of her friends to be more daring in their dress and I've ended up seeing a lot of flesh as a result, but we've never swapped despite a few invitations.

I dated a girl for several years that I was going steady with, but she liked to have sex with more than one partner. It always felt like an intrusion to me to watch her having sex with someone else and I avoided it, but being naked and aroused in company beyond a single partner was liberating and some of her other partners wanted to watch her with me. My wife enjoys being watched by the neighbor during sex and also enjoys a comfortable nudity with her best friend though neither are bisexual. That's a good spot for us.
By Pendrek
When my wife and I were dating I would always be the one that would have to approach her for sex. She clearly enjoyed it , but apparently she was too shy to approach me .

When we dated , we would be in the middle of some heavy petting and instead of telling me to go down on her she would say " I thought you were hungry"

A few months into dating we were in bed really going at it , her pussy was hairy and wet , she was humping her pussy onto my cock as I fucked her from the back laying down . She had a habit of playing with my ass when she got really horny , at one point she put her finger in my ass , so I reciprocated by putting my finger in her ass. When I did that she really starting bucking her ass against my hand , so I took my cock out of her pussy and slowly tried slipping it into her ass . I couldn't get it in so I reach over to the bed stand , grabbed some vaseline , rubbed it all over my cock and her asshole . I again tried slipping it in and I got it about half way in . As I slowly started humping my cock into her , she didn't object but she told me that it was too big " for that hole" . I pulled it out and slipped it back into her pussy .

She liked me going down on her but every time I asked her to suck my dick she would say that she didn't like that . Although , if we were going at it and she was horny , I would stick my cock in her face and she would grab it and awkwardly start sucking on it . Or if we were in the 69 position , she would grab my cock and suck on it , then lay there with her head on my thigh holding my cock while I licked her pussy from the back. It had something to do with only taking my cock in her mouth if I couldn't see her.
When she was horny , she would tell me that she thought that she had scratched herself and would ask me to take a look at her pussy . She would then take her panties off , spread her legs while I looked at her pussy. Each time I would look , spread her pussy lips and then go down on her .

We had a game we played back then when I would fuck her in the missionary position , she would orgasm , then I would pull out and jerk off onto her pussy while she held her pussy open . WE called it target practice . Each time she would then lay there and say " you clean it up now"

During sex when we switched positions I would often give my cock a few strokes before entering her again , she would always say " don't do that ", but yet always watched. If I was fucking her doggiestyle, she would always say , don't do it in me , but then turn around quickly to watch me cum , instead of asking me to cum in front of her.

I never really jerked off in front of her , but the first time , we were in the bathtub , and her big firm 36 DD torpedo shaped tits looked so good . I was sitting on the edge of the tub in front of her and I was washing my cock , I noticed her staring at me so I kept stroking it , without looking up she asks me " is that how you do it to yourself " . I didn't finish in front of her , instead we got out of the tub and got into bed where we both had some great sex and orgasmed.

Shortly after we got married , she would come to the tv room at night dressed in panties and a pink see through top , braless. Her big firm tits looked so good . We were watching tv and there was a comedy on and there was some talk on guys measuring their cocks . She asked me if I ever measured mine . I told her it was a little over 7"

I took my cock out of my boxer shorts and gave it a few strokes . With her sitting there in the see through pajama top , I quickly got hard and started playing with my foreskin, rolling it over my cock head . She looks over at me and said " I can't believe you just took it out like that" . She grabs a ruler and sits next to me to measure it . I asked her if she wanted some , and while staring at my cock as I made it twitch , she told me , " not now" but yet didn't move to the other couch .

Again, I approached her and we ended up having great sex on the couch , the floor , the desk , the stairs .
By AnonAnon
Pendrek, my wife enjoyed the art of seduction when we were dating and came up with some outrageous stuff.

The very first time she invited me to her home for dinner, she came out to the street in a see through catsuit. It was dark and there was no street light directly above, but she was completely unhurried and not looking around. Just walked right up the the car as if she was normally dressed and led me into her townhouse. I'd already seen her in see through tops, but never more than that, so dinner was a special pleasure. Once dinner was done, she quietly gave me the most thorough one-sided foreplay and sex I had ever received.
By Jocko64
Another inlaws fun we (I ) wife was not happy afterwards, was her younger sister was married to a Doctor and wife and I and kids went to visit for few days. My wife never wore panties and somehow BIL must have seen a peek at her ass or pussy. Bottom line was he told his wife that (wife's sister) that he wanted to fuck her, her sis did what ever she was told, she asked my wife if she would do him, now we had an open marriage but she was not certain she wanted to. He was egotistic asshole but she finally said yes if sis would be with me. I was in hog heaven when wife told me what was to happen that night after kids down.

About 9 my wife went to their bedroom and sis came to ours, sis was good, I had great time with her, she sucked me and then 2nd load went to her pussy. About midnight she went back to her bedroom and wife was to come back to me. Wife comes to our room, goes in bathroom, walking past me in bed, to start shower. I get up because she has said nothing to me and when I get in bathroom I see her face and hair covered with crusty cum. She said to me, never again with that asshole. She said that she wanted to leave in morning and felt sorry for her sister. She then told me he had big dick and fucked her face first and he was brutal doing it and then pulled out and dumped load all over her face. Then started fucking her with no foreplay and she was not hardly wet yet. After an hours he put another load in her pussy and then was going to do her anal but she said no way. He then told her that tomorrow night he had couple friends coming with smaller dicks that would take her ass. She said he was crude.

Next day he goes to office, we pack and she is outside with her sis, I am entertaining kids ad her sis tells her all. He would bring his golfing buddies over and they would gang bang her sometimes. Sometimes when kids in school he would come home with a guy and they would fuck her and make her suck them. About 2 years later she was visiting us and when she went back she asked my wife to go with her. Wife was very skeptical about it, afraid that she was going to be set up, her sis told her that she was going to tell him she was leaving him and wanted support. Wife went, they got there and walked in house and he was on couch getting blow job from naked next door neighbor. Did not hear them come in. Sister filed for divorce, uncontested, got kids, big pay off, he started doing coke , selling drugs, lost license to practice, ended up on street. Last they knew he was in south Florida someplace, abandoned the kids completely.

It was the only bad swap experience we had all those years not that there were that many, in fact that was only bad sexual experience wife says she had over the years except when 16 or 17 years old and a couple of guys she dated had her and it was a one minute deal with them!
By Curtis148
We were dancing at a bar/club in Northern Virginia to a live band on a Friday night in the late 1970's. I was surprised to see Karen there because she was married to one of my Army buddies. She had flirted with me in the past at a Company party, and I figured she was just being friendly. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a tight sweater that accented her "C" cups. After dancing, she invited me to her join at her table and to have another drink. She excused herself to go to the "Ladies" room and returned a bit later. We ordered another round, she was drinking rum and cokes, and I was nursing a cold beer. We were chatting about music, the Army, and what we were going to do this weekend. She said, "Let's dance again this is my favorite song." I looked at her and said, "I know you're married Karen, don't you think Boone would get jealous?" "No he won't mind, because we're friends. Besides he'll be gone for a month at an NCO training." she responded. I took her hand and guided her to the dance floor where we boogied to the rock and roll. I was admiring her beautiful and tight derriere as we danced across the room.
The room was crowded and I had worked up quite a sweat and said," I need to get a breath of fresh air." We walked out onto the vacant and quiet patio to cool off and she asked, "Do you need a handkerchief to dry off?" "Sure, if you don't mind", I replied. Karen gave me a handkerchief and I wiped off my forehead and the back of my neck. As I was about to give it back to her, I noticed that it was a pair of her bikini panties and not a handkerchief. I smiled and rather suspiciously asked,"Where did these come from?" "Do you want to guess?" as she smiled back at me, and then quickly raised her skirt for me to see her bare and hairy pussy. "So do you like what you see?" she asked I gulped, "Of course!" I was immediately aroused by her feminine beauty and concerned about her being both tipsy and married. It didn't take much to get me excited, as I hadn't been with a woman in 6 months.
We went back inside and finished our drinks. She said that she was glad to see me here tonight, and then she asked, "Will you drive me home? I don't want to get pulled over by the police for a DUI." What a pick-up line from a liberated young woman back in the 70's. She knew what she wanted and had planned this tryst with me, knowing that I'd probably be there that Friday. "Karen are you sure you want me to drive you home?" I asked. She said yes that she didn't want to leave her car there. Since I'd come there with a couple of other guys to the bar I decided to drive her home. We grabbed our coats and I held the door open for her as we exited the bar.
She gave me the keys to her car and I opened the passenger car door to let her in and then closed her door. As I climbed behind the wheel she gave me directions to her apartment and she turned on the radio. It took 15 minutes to get to her place and I parked her car in her parking spot. We got out of the car and I followed her up a few flights of stairs and she since was ahead of me by a few stairs, she kept lifting her skirt so that I could see her absolutely cute bare bottom. I was confused, she's married, I'm very horny and hoped I was going to get laid. She opened the door and invited me inside. She removed her coat and hung it up in the closet and asked me for mine. We walked into the kitchen and she asked, "Would you like me to pour you a beer?" "Yes, I'd love one", I responded. She poured two beers and then asked, "Are you hungry too?" I slyly replied, "Yes I am, but not for food!" She excused herself and said she wanted to change into something more comfortable.
She came back into the kitchen a few minutes later barefoot and wearing a robe and said, "So what are you hungry for?" "You're married, Karen. What about Boone?" She said, "We both play around on occasion, it's okay." That was my first introduction to open marriages. She probably had noticed my erection and the dark spot on my jeans where the Pre-cum had soaked through them. I said, "You are one beautiful woman and I'm very attracted to you, also kind of stuttering; what ever comes up." She walked over to me, leaned over and gave me a kiss. I couldn't help but notice her erect nipples sticking out of her robe as she for had removed her sweater and bra. I guessed she was totally naked and that I was about to get laid. I stood up and returned the kiss with passion and lust as I squeezed her tightly to me.
She took my hand and led me into her bedroom and to the side of her King size bed. We kissed deeply and I started nibbling on her neck as I removed her robe and started to suckle her beautiful breasts. She was still wearing her skirt and she pulled my turtleneck over the top of my head. I kicked off my shoes as she unbuckled my jeans and dropped them to the floor. I stepped out of them and laid her down of the bed, and started kissing her lips, then slowly moved down her body kissing her breasts, nipples, belly, and finally lifting her skirt to spread her fun lips to lick and kiss her pussy. She was already soaking wet and desiring her sex to be massaged. She rubbed my hard cock through my boxers, and then pulled them off of me. I removed my socks and unbuttoned her skirt and we were both undressed. She crawled on top of me sand started licking my balls and sucking on my super hard erection. We were in a 69 position and I was doing my best to drink up all of the liquid leaking out of her pussy. I found her clit and was slowly licking it. She moaned, "Oh Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me right now!" I rolled her over on all fours and slowly entered her soaking wet pussy "Doggy-Style". She immediately started ramming me backwards as her ass was slamming into my groin. She wanted me deep inside her sweet vagina and started to squeal in pleasure as I was holding onto her hips. Oh God did she felt so tight, wet and incredible; I came deep inside her womb in less than a minute! I was so horny, I didn't lose my erection and started to return her thrusts with my own. She Screamed, "Oh God, I'm cumming! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me give me your cum!" I exploded a second time as I shot my hot jism deep inside her vagina, and she was squirting her orgasmic juices all over both of us. We collapsed in a sexy wetness that covered our perspiring bodies in ecstasy. we hugged each other with exhaustion and deep pleasure.
She rolled over and kissed me, and asked me, "Do you want a handkerchief to dry off?"
By Thinker
Jocko64 wrote:It was the only bad swap experience we had all those years not that there were that many, in fact that was only bad sexual experience wife says she had over the years except when 16 or 17 years old and a couple of guys she dated had her and it was a one minute deal with them!
Sounds like a great experience. Your wife got your sister out of a bad marriage with a jerk. One of the first times that bad sex had a great result.
By Curtis148
Instead of a pair of panties, Karen gave me a towel. We were both covered in love juices, perspiration, and the lovely scent of fresh sex. We wiped each other somewhat dry and placed the towel under her gorgeous ass as the "Wet Spot" on the mattress was extremely large. We cuddled and acted like new lovers who were surprised by our compassionate partner's affections. Giggling she commented, "We'll wash the linens tomorrow." As we snuggled, she told me, "I planned this whole evening just for us. I knew you'd be at the bar and after our first dance, I went to the Ladies room and removed my panties. The look on your face when I flashed my goodies to you was totally worth it!" She said she'd had only one drink while she waited for me to show up. She said she knew that I was a "Gentleman" and would drive her car home for her.

I fell asleep for a little while, and woke up because she was kissing me with her tongue and lips as she encircled my limp cock enticing it to a new hardness. It didn't take long for my erection to grow, and she climbed on top of me, then slowly slid me inside her wet pussy, as she rode me "Cowboy" style. A bucking bronco couldn't have rode me any harder than Karen did. She was bouncing up and down and her breasts were swinging in time to our lustful music. Her nipples were super erect, and I pulled her down towards me so that I could suckle them. She begged me to cum again inside her saying, "Oh God, Oh God, please get me pregnant! I want your baby, Oh God, I want your baby!" After another orgasm, she moaned until screaming in pleasure, I shot another load deep inside her. We cuddled and fell into a peaceful rest. We fell asleep for a few hours, before she kissed me "Good Morning".

"You have to be hungry now. How do you like your eggs?" she asked. " Cooked," I replied jovially. She bounced out of bed and all of her nakedness was glorious to see. She put on her long robe slowly and deliberately, watching me watch her. It barely covered her breasts, as she tied it to allow the girls to jiggle up and down and to expose those luscious nipples. "Will you strip the bed so that we can wash the linens later, please?" she asked. "Why, I asked we'll just get them dirty again!" From the kitchen she said,"You wish, only one to a customer!" I looked for my boxers, and pulled them on and then pulled the sheets and pillow cases off and placed them in a laundry basket at the foot of the bed so they could be washed. She came in the bedroom, buttoned up her skirt, panty-less, and pulled on a tee over her head bra-less. She picked up the laundry basket and Said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes the laundry room is down the hall." She returned in 5 minutes or so and then we set down to a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. I asked if I could help her with the dishes, and then placed them in the dishwasher after she rinsed them.

She took my hand and led me back into the bedroom, and turned to kiss me and said, "We need to get into the shower before we go out." She slid my boxers off of me and as she did this, she bent down on her knees and started kissing me into another erection. I removed her tee, massaged her gorgeous titties, kissing one then the other many times. Then unbuttoned her skirt so that it would drop on the floor, and I could reveal her wonderful nude young body. I placed my finger near her "Fun Lips' which were already wet again. I thought that she was the horniest woman that I'd ever met. She placed a couple of towels by shower and invited me inside to soap her down. We shampooed each others' hair and cleaned each others pubes as we did this. I washed her from head to toe with soap especially her breasts got much attention. She returned the favor as we both spent a lot of time cleansing each other's sex organs.
We ended up in an embrace that led to hot sex and me cumming again deep inside her soaking wet pussy.. Ahh!
By Curtis148
After we got out of the shower, drying each other off was a fun new game with this insatiable brunette. I gently squeezed her breasts, ass, and patted her pussy dry. Karen said she had a couple of errands to run and asked if I would like to go with her. How could I refuse this lusty young lady? Besides it was Saturday, and I had nothing planned and figured I would perhaps take her out to lunch as a thank you for the wonderful Friday night she treated me to. She gave me some of her husband's clean boxers to wear as we started to get dressed. She had a long dark blue (maxi) skirt that she had laid out on the bed before putting it on she smiled at me and asked, "Do you mind if I don't wear any panties again, today?" I gulped and replied, "Of course not, who are you trying to tease today?" "Only you!", she smirked and then added "I hope it really gets you excited knowing that I'm naked down there. Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself in public?" "Me? I'm a perfect gentleman." We finished dressing, then she ran down the hall to get the bed linens. "I always love the smell of clean sheets when I crawl into bed, how about you?" she asked. We finished making it up then she put a beautiful home made quilt over the top of her bed. "Let's go," as she grabbed her purse and we headed out the door.

The first stop was at a drug store where she needed to pick up a prescription, some female products, and mentioned she wanted to get an EPT (Early Pregnancy Kit) kit. I was thinking "Oh Shit" are you really pregnant? I heard her scream "that she wanted my baby" last night and just thought she was in the throes of ecstasy. Then remembering that those kits could only show positive results about a week after intercourse. The next stop was the grocery store so that Karen could restock her pantry and refrigerator. The last stop was the liquor store for more beer and her alcohol of choice, rum. When we got to the grocery store she flaunted her cute ass by bending over at the waist to pick up items off a bottom shelf. This allowed her skirt to rise high enough so that I got a glimpse of her bare thighs and naked ass. Perhaps she was starting her show a little early in the day, but I was getting turned on by her flirtation. "Do you like what you see?" she inquired. There were 2 more times in the store when we were alone in an aisle that she pulled her skirt up to tease me again. As we stood in the check out line she mentioned that she needed to feed me, so that I could keep up my stamina later that afternoon and evening. I had figured that I was going to head home later that afternoon after we ate lunch, but she definitely had other plans. We were in the liquor store for maybe 5 minutes total, way too many mirrors and cameras, before we headed back to her car. “Would you like to go get something to eat?” I asked her. She said, “Maybe later, I need to put the groceries away first.”

We arrived back at her apartment 20 minutes later as we drove through a little traffic. I helped carry the groceries and beer upstairs following her as she led me to her boudoir. She put the groceries away, and I turned on her TV to see if their was a football game on. Then I reclined on her couch. She came back into the living room and casually sat on my lap. “Would you like to go out and get something to eat, now?” I asked her again. She was now fondling my groin area and said, “I found my food right here, and I like my meat rare. How about you?” as she squeezed my growing erection. I thought I was in heaven with a true nymphomaniac, “Wow, Karen you're really horny!” “Of course I am, Boone has been gone for 2 full weeks and all I've had is a silly vibrator. We make love at least 2 times every day since we've been married.” “I'm like every normal married woman, I need to be filled up regularly and you did a pretty good job last night and this morning. Besides you don't have to be back until 5:00 Monday morning.” I looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled saying, “I should probably get back home this afternoon so that I can do some laundry for next week.” She was still massaging me slowly and asked, “How about tomorrow morning instead? I bought groceries and some beverages for us for tonight.” She had this little pouting lip frown, and said she didn't want an empty bed on a Saturday night. So I sighed, “Okay.”

She kept rubbing my erection and finally turned to kiss me while unzipping my jeans and then removed them. Her skirt had billowed out around me as she started to grind on my hard cock with her bare pussy. She sat up, and pulled my boxers down below my knees then slowly licked up and down my shaft. She was a professional at oral sex as her kissing and sucking of my penis' head was absolutely delightful. No teeth marks, just constantly licking and sucking, gently squeezing my testicles until I thought I would explode. She'd pinch the top of my cock to keep me from cumming and then she started over again. I was breathing really hard and knew I was going to shoot a huge load in her mouth. But she sat up and gave me a deep kiss before I could grab her hair and thrust myself deep into her throat. “It's your turn now, to fuck me with your tongue.” I laid her back on the couch and placed her hips just on the edge of the couch so that I could go to work on her sweet pussy. I was kneeling on the floor and had my tongue and lips kissing and licking her. She'd push the top of my head and tell me where she wanted my tongue and lips to excite her. She placed my right hand on the top of her pussy near her clit to have me rub her gently up and down. She knew what she liked and was teaching me how to “eat her” properly. She started moaning louder and louder, then arching her back she came in waves and just held my head gently away from her quivering wet lips as she enjoyed her pleasure.

The bottom of her skirt was now soaking wet as she squirted her orgasmic juices on me, her thighs, and on the couch. We laid there for a minute or so until she caught her breath, and she pulled me up to her face to give me a french kiss using all of her tongue inside of my mouth. “I love tasting my sweet pussy cream.” She then placed the tip of my erection into her pulsing vagina. She slowly pulled me inside her, “Ah!” she was so wet that I just slipped deep into her hot throbbing pussy. I was ready to finally shoot her womb full of my sperm and give her a huge cream-pie. She relaxed her back and I laid down upon her in a missionary position and slowly started to buck her wet ass up and down on the couch. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my waist and lovingly said, “It's your turn, Honey, I want your sperm right now!” I willingly obliged her, and 3 or 4 minutes later filled her with an overflowing amount of sticky goo. She was so aroused she came a second time as I was thrusting into her pussy with her wish of my sperm splattering into the back of her vagina. Later that morning, she used her EPT and it came out negative. She smilingly said, “We'll just have to keep trying.”

She was only a couple of years younger than me and she had so much more experience than me sexually, “I need to teach you how to really make me happy,” she said, and I became her willing student. We fucked again later that afternoon and perhaps twice that night and once more the following morning. She had worn me out completely, but taught me many secrets about a woman's body that I was able to share in the future with many of my new lovers. That was close to 40 years ago and I still remember how sweet it was to cuddle with her after the explosive orgasms we shared. She gave me a pair of black bikini panties to remind me of our tryst. We fucked once more about a year or so after that weekend when she wanted a goodbye “quickie” at a party but that's another story.

Thanks Karen, you were a wonderful teacher and I was happy to immerse myself inside you as you taught me the study of a woman's body.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]