A place to share your sexy stories
By Solstice2006
True memories from years gone by..............

Cruising down the interstate in a convertible with the top down on a beautiful evening . Around town in a well lighted section of I-55 . The wife on her knees with her bare ass in the air and several of my fingers working her juicy pussy for anyone to watch while she was sucking me off. Kind of forgot to put the cruise on , looked up and saw a semi on my back bumper as I was cruising at 45 mph !

Noticing that my wife wasn't wearing underware under her flimsy loose fitting shorts when we left on my motorcycle to go visit friends in a nearby small town . We got there and she asked our friend for a ride in their MG Midget since it was a beautiful day . I took his wife , a hot little blonde , on the bike and we followed them thru the country enjoying the back country roads . I noticed , numerous times , that he wasn't shifting in accordance with the roads we were on but also noticed his arm / hand was reaching in the direction of the shifter . Hmmm ! That of course was the same direction where my wife was sitting with those loose shorts and her bare pussy within reach !!!
That day got way more interesting before it was over, for both of us . :shock:

Lying on my back on the floor, between my wifes naked knees , eating and fingering her slippery pussy . While there I also got to look up past her swinging tits and watch her suck my buddies fat uncut cock as he sat on their couch with his wife sitting a few feet away . She sat there grinning ,watching , naked with her knees pulled up to her chest . Note to self: eat that later . How he held out for the better part of an hour I'll never know but I REALLY enjoyed that show since I knew she was taking it as a challenge and wouldn't quit until he filled her mouth with his cum .
He did and it was worth all her work as I watched him spurt enough that try as she might some escaped her lips while she gulped as much as she could .

Watching the same buddy slowly rocking his hips back and forth while behind my wife with her on her knees . Enjoying the rhythmic slurping she was applying to my cock at the same time . I came not long after she did , for her third time . That guy could hold back from cumming forever when he wanted to ! Later watching his fat cock as it slid in and out of her juicy pussy with her lips kind of clinging to his cock as it moved back and forth . That night lasted past sunup !

Making a sandwich out of his little blonde one night with my cock sliding into the juiciest pussy I ever encountered before or since . This while she sucked him off as he knelt in front of her . We almost drowned her in cum that night ! Sometime later she apologized to me for her pussy feeling slimy ! I explained to her that it was the nectar of the gods as far as I was concerned .

Again on my back on the floor of their front porch outside , which was on a well traveled two lane highway thru a small town . The porch had short walls around so cars and passers by couldn't see anything , but the truckers could . There I was with my tall brunette wife sitting on my face with her beautiful pussy dancing on my tongue and lips . Little miss hot blonde was riding my cock at the same time . What a night , they tried to kill me I think .If I get to choose how I die that would be it !
She later told my wife " His dick is So Hard and you're so lucky " Made my day and still does .

Other memories are still running thru my brain and sometimes I wish I could shut them off but then again.......
By AnonAnon
Nice memories.

My wife has done the loose short shorts pussy display a few times. Displayed in full sunlight, tiny lips peeking out from well-groomed hair, it always looks like it wants you to reach out and touch it.
By AnonAnon
It is. Nobody has taken up the "offer" on her pussy. However, at a pool-side party, one of our friends once dropped an ice cube down her pants, because they were so low cut and displaying a nice length of crack. Instead of fishing it out herself, which would have involved looking silly, she stood up, kissed him on the lips and put his hand down her jeans to retrieve the cube. The guy was caught off guard, so he didn't exploit the opportunity to the fullest, but she certainly enjoyed it and the sensation she caused a great deal.
By AnonAnon
LOL

Keeping up with her can be challenging, even for me, and people are always a little more nervous about engaging when a significant other is around. When my wife goes out without me, people are bolder with compliments and looks and it can be more fun, particularly if among acquaintances where the risk of an unwelcome come-on is minimal. This weekend, my wife went out with girlfriends and wore a dress that mostly cradled her boobs from underneath and provided to-the-nipple views from above. She sat at a bar for several hours, got a lot of very direct compliments and frankly appraising looks from men and women and came home on an exhibitionist high and insisted on being serviced.
By Solstice2006
.....and that's what it's all about isn't it !

This forum doesn't have many posters does it . Seems to be mostly lurkers . More posters and comments are always welcome .
By AnonAnon
It is.

One of my wife's most daring looks is a pair of skin colored knit pants so tight they form to every feature, sinking significantly into her butt crack. The weave is open enough that her landing strip is clearly visible even though there is a narrow seam running over the very middle of it. My wife's no stranger to flashing her pussy, but these pants afford even an inattentive guest a clear view of the goods and her preferred "hairstyle". She's worn them to some unexpectedly public venues and more than once, while taking a photo, bent to the point where people standing behind her have been sure to try and catch a glimpse of her asshole. The last times he wore them, a guy blatantly complimented her and asked us over to drinks, an invitation she accepted. When I've expressed some surprise, her response has been along the lines of, "These are the kind of things people talk about."

Yes, not many contributors. It used to be busier.
By Jocko64
I should write a book, I have so many memories of myself with women and my beautiful wife with men. We had open marriage from 6 months after we married (she started spreading her legs for her boss, was very rewarding financially) but we decided as I was away in the Army we should each do what we needed to do. It continued through or married life. It was really good for our sex life . What worked for us might not work for all?? She was an exhibitionist (accidently on purpose) I loved it ! She was a looker with 34D tits and nice body and legs to go with it!

One night at big party (I will make it short) she flashed a friend of hers husband with her bald pussy and he followed her to the bathroom sticking his dick in her face, then he tells another guy and the other guy dances with her and takes her outside and fulls her pussy with cum, then first guy comes and gets sloppy seconds outside and the second guy wants BJ so she gave him one! They had to get paper towels to clean her up she had no panties on, full of their juice!

Another time we go to party, host out of Tonic water, guy says I have some at my house will go after, 5 blocks away. He says to my wife why don't you come see new house, she asks me, I decline, They go, half hour later they get back, not only did he get BJ but he fucked her too!
By AnonAnon
Jocko64, nice stories. I've found there are few things as heady as having one's wife on display and being appreciated in a public setting. Fortunately, my wife obliges often.
By Jocko64
The funny part of guy going to get the tonic with my wife was his wife asked him (he told my wife) what took so long, he bluntly said well I got a BJ and then fucked her (my wife) . His wife said in your dreams to him, little did she know! My wife did him many times over the years, his wife never knew ??
By AnonAnon
A guy we met at a party remarked to my wife that he approved of all the buttons she'd left undone on her dress. It was a shirt dress she always wears unbuttoned. My wife thinks she flashed some landing strip, but wasn't sure the guy noticed. When we got out, and the valet brought his Miata out, we could tell he was drunk, so my wife offered to drive him home while I followed. She got in with a flash of pussy, handed me her heels with a flash of chest and waited until my car was brought around. When she got back into my car, she said the guy seemed reserved during the trip, but had leaned towards her to kiss her when she parked so she'd obliged with what she hoped was a memorable one. She thought he might have tried to fondle her a bit, but was too drunk to be effective.

We're not into sharing, but I recall enjoying the brazen offer. We run into the guy from time to time, but he's never brought it up.
By Jocko64
My wife was a sucker for compliments, she loved them and sometimes the giver was rewarded
By AnonAnon
It is an art form worth mastering. It helps with the woman helps out. My wife picked up a compliment on a necklace today, but I'm sure the waiter was really enjoying the view through a very worn out and see through white tank. On the walk over, she had the necklace tucked into the top, but had pulled it out once we were seated, probably precisely so it could play this role.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]