A place to share your sexy stories
By SweetStephanie
I posted a story about an anniversary trip I had taken with my husband and the fun we had being watched. Well I also had some fun on that trip that didn’t include my husband. I ended up telling him after it happened and he didn’t mind and got turned on so I wanted to share it with you.

During our anniversary trip this year we stayed at an adult’s only boutique hotel near the mountains. The hotel had a day spa across the street and since we hadn’t had child free time in a while I really wanted a massage. The spa got great reviews so I decided to walk in and to my disappointment they were booked on the only day I had time. The receptionist took my information and said if she could find a masseuse who could fit me in she would call me. She asked me if I would be okay with a male and told her it made no difference.

Later that afternoon she called me and told me she was able to get a masseuse named Ryan for an evening appointment so I was excited and looking forward to it. My hubby made a joke with me before I left to make sure to get a happy ending and I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I met with Ryan who was an older but very attractive man. He was tall with dark hair and I could tell he was in great shape. He wore loose scrubs but I could see his muscular build and enough of his package to peak my interest but knew this was a professional massage and that I had to behave! Well at least that’s what I thought.

Ryan asked me to disrobe and gave me a robe and towel. He told me to just poke my head out and call when I was ready but I told him he didn’t have to leave. I stripped naked and put the towel over me and laid down. I told him what I wanted him to work on and he did great and kept a casual conversation. This is where I decided to see where I could take this. I told him how I wasn’t shy about him seeing me naked and that me and my hubby are open minded, free spirits sexually. After I told him this I noticed that when he was massaging my butt and the back of my thighs he was subtly working his hands very near my pussy. This made me nervous but excited and extremely wet so I didn’t stop him and pretended not to notice.

When he had me turn around the towel “accidentally” fell off of me exposing my breasts and my pussy to him. He picked up the towel and took a good look at my body before he covered me again. Now I knew he was probably getting the hint but again didn’t think anything could happen. He began to massage my front side now and I told him my chest was sore from working out. He massaged the chest muscles but then slowly oiled up my breasts and nipples and I love to have my breasts played with. I was now really aroused and could tell I was really wet. As he worked his hands down to my thighs I began to tingle hoping he would touch me and he did. He worked oil onto my inner thighs but his fingers would brush up again my pussy every time his hands were near it. I spread my legs just enough to open my pussy and let his fingers brush my clit. I quietly came as he talked to me and massaged me.

After this happened he came back up to my chest and shoulders and pressed himself against my arm. I could feel that his dick was hard as a rock. Since he was wearing loose scrubs when he reached over me I quickly put my hand down them and took his hard dick in my hand. It was huge! I started to stroke it and take it out of his scrubs so that I could give him head but he stopped me probably because that was too obvious and he was taking a risk even indulging in this play with me. I got the hint so instead I rubbed his hard-on from on top of his scrubs while he massaged my tits. I rubbed him until I saw his scrub pants suddenly get wet from him cumming. I rubbed as hard as I could hand he just breathed heavily. This obviously ended the massage and he quietly thanked me and left. I just smiled, giggled and waved goodbye! I felt a little bad because I wasn’t sure if my husband would approve since it was our anniversary and I had never done anything without him. I ended up telling after we had dinner that night and he got so turned on he made me tell him the details while he fucked me. What a great weekend! -Steph :)
By Jocko64
Great story, I had business meeting in Calistoga CA in Napa Valley area some years back, wife decided she wanted to go along. We stayed in old hotel downtown about 2nd day she was bored and told me she was going to get a massage next day, I told her to have fun and let it go at that. Now at time she was 49 and looked about 29. She was very pround of her body and did not mind showing glimpses of it. Never wore panties. Now I need to tell you that we had open marriage from 6 months after we married.

She finds place where she can get massage so she goes. It is a guy doing it, about 25 years old she thought. He did great job, she was happy and hot as fire cracker that evening. He had got her juices flowing. She rested a day, calls to make another appt. and they tell her that he can come to hotel if she wants, she said yes. He shows with his table, he tells her to get ready, she has robe on and says I am ready taking it off with nothing on of course. He does the massage and worked her tits into it and when he was working her thighs his hand touched her bald pussy and she said she jumped a bit. He politely asked her if she wanted him to stop and she said no it was OK it felt good. She said it was like opening the door for him, he soon was fingering her good. She of course was responding as she usually does and reached for his dick and untying the sweat like pants he had on. She told him to come close and took his dick in her mouth and she claims that within 3 minutes he was blowing a load down her throat. She said she wanted his dick in her and after a few minutes he was ready to fuck her.. She said he was good for about 10 minutes then and when I walked in the room about an hour later she was spread eagle on the bed yet. She then invited me for sloppy seconds telling me the whole story.

Two days later she had a repeat performance except that he had brought another masseuse with him, guy a few years older for a four handed massage. they both rubbed her all over and went to her pussy much sooner, she said the older guy was really talented with his fingers and then his tongue. She had opened a can of worms, they were both there to double team her. She was of course game for anything ! The older guy had a huge dick she said, she did blow him and then he fucked her the younger guy also got BJ and then did her anally. After about 2 hours the younger guy left, she showered with older guy and then he filled her pussy again with his cum. When I returned that day she was laying on bed naked and told me I could have thirds if I so desired. We had three more days there and she called the older guy to see if he could arrange a massage for me that would go all the way. He did and wife went to see him again at the spa and woman came to hotel to give me massage. Ironic part of the whole deal was that my female masseuse was the sister of the guy doing my wife. Crazy!! We went back for few days about 5 years later and they were gone.
By SweetStephanie
Great story Jocko, your wife is more adventurous than me for sure!! I'd love to have a repeat but the spontaneity of my experience probably wouldn't be the same because I was not expecting it. Plus wasn't looking for a guy to do anything with it just happened! I'm into girls anyway so I'm hoping to find a female masseuse to satisfy that curiosity!
By AnonAnon
Great story, Stephanie. My wife always uses male masseuses, but they have always been very professional despite getting generous views. We do like to massage each other and I enjoy being able to play with her body for an hour with no part of it being off limits. The closest she has come to someone else touching her pussy has been when a guy friend put an ice cube down her pants and she grabbed him, kissed him and put his hand down her pants behind it to get it out. He had to go in pretty deep. He'd seen her naked before, but never touched her privates.
By FastFive
Pedant alert:

A male that provides massages is a "masseur", not a masseuse. :|
By AnonAnon
:-)

Better the incorrect masseuse than the pedantic, but pedestrian massage therapist.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]