A place to share your sexy stories
By SweetStephanie
So some on this forum have asked me for more stories and I have quite a few. I'll try not to make them all too long so please bear with me!

My hubby and I took a trip for our anniversary this year. We had a room at an nice adults only hotel near the mountains. Our room was upstairs and it was beautiful. It had French doors on three sides that opened to a wrap-around patio. We had a view of the whole hotel courtyard from our windows and I knew people would be able to see in too so I decided to keep the curtains open the whole weekend. Since we hadn’t had adult time in a while I freely walked around naked and knew that everyone else on our floor could see in which excited me.

It was especially sexy the second night. We had a bottle of wine and I took off my clothes in front of the open French doors that opened to the court yard below. On the other side of the room the door’s windows faced the only other room on the second floor. We knew a young couple was staying there as we had seen them walk up the stairs earlier in the evening. Knowing this I made sure that our lights were on. I could not see out the windows but knew everyone could see in. I brought my man over and took off his clothes and began to slowly suck his dick making sure I could be seen. While I was blowing him I saw the light in the room across from us turn off. I then propped myself standing against a chair and had him fuck me from behind while I looked out the window knowing we were being watched. I remember he was pounding me hard because I could feel my breasts bouncing to his thrusts. I moaned loudly when I came and then turned around and then let him shoot his load into my mouth. I knew the couple staying across from us saw it all so I made sure I stood up and wiped the cum from my face all over my lips. The next day we saw the couple and they didn’t say a word. The woman just smiled at me and the husband winked at me as he walked by. I hope they had as great a time as we did!

Has anyone else done this before? I felt so naughty!
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to show off to our neighbor to the back in our city apartment. She usually does it by being on top and giving a show. I'm somewhat concealed by the window sill. Once in a while she gets off and shows more as she wipes herself off or asks me to go doggy style on her. The only precaution she takes is to keep her face in high contrast shadow so that photos that might be taken aren't too clear.

The neighbor is a single guy our age and I've talked to him quite often. He has given no indication that he watches even though we have seen him and my wife has talked to him topless from the balcony at least once and practices nude yoga behind the extended walls most mornings. I kind of like that he hasn't mentioned it even though it is obvious that he enjoys it.
By Jocko64
My wife having not only good looks but spectacular body loved to show it but would make it look accidental. I loved it, many stories about her over the years
By AnonAnon
Jocko, he does. I've spotted him enjoying the view a number of times. Her lack of inhibition is my favorite thing about my wife. We were out to dinner with a couple today and she wore a thin medium-dark grey stretch dress without any underwear. Her nipples and tits were in plain view and there was the barest hint of landing strip when she moved. She wore it as if it was nothing more than a sight to be enjoyed. She does that on almost every date, but it never gets old.
By powderman8009
As the weather was so good yesterday we sat out the back in the sun, first off on the sun lounge ,sitting there watching the golfers go through. She had her feet up on the lounge which gave me a good view up her dress so I reached in, grabbed her knickers and started to slide them off. She obliged by lifting her hips and so we were off to a good start. She suggested that we grab a beer so I went and got us each one.

When I came back she placed her legs across my lap to which I then slid her dress up to above her hips and then started lightly rubbing her legs. I made the comment that her legs looked dry so she got up and went to get some lotion for me to rub into them. When she came back I suggested we move out to some other chairs and continue.

These chairs face the golfers and are about 100m away from the tee. We had our beers and she had one leg on a foot rest and the other up on my leg to allow me to rub some lotion in. In this position, her legs were quite spread open and facing the golfers. I obligingly started rubbing the lotion onto her legs and in the process got her dress hiked up above her hips providing an uninterrupted view of her trimmed pussy.

The golfers kept coming through as I kept massaging. The beers and the sun help to relax her. Most of the golfers missed the show or at least didn't let on that they could see anything however one waved in appreciation and kept a good eye on her. This prompted her to comment that he was getting a good look between her legs. We must have spent about 2 hours out there with her like that - quite a good afternoon.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like a great afternoon.

I was admiring my wife's pussy as she lay in the tub today. A neat landing strip with sharply trimmed hair covering her lips and making a neat strip disappearing into her crack with all the rest waxed away. Usually when she has it this well groomed, she shows it off so I'm sure she's got something planned.
By powderman8009
Another great afternoon on the weekend. We sat out again, this time with her in a very short dress and plenty of golfers to admire the view of her pussy - and they did !
By AnonAnon
Today my wife was due to help a friend at her sandwich shop. She usually the opportunity to dress down and wears a shortish skirt with matching panties and a braless tee that shoes off her areolae. It gives the patrons a lot of leg and nipple to look at, my wife enjoys the simple attention and her friend the tips. Given the state of grooming of her landing strip, I suggested she might go panty-less today. She declined on the grounds that it might not be the most appetizing sight with food, but as a sop to me wore a see through metallic gold shirt instead of her usual tee. The shirt is a favorite and has alternate vertical bands of fine mesh and opaque ribbon in gold. Instead of a blurred see through of her nipples, it provides a clear view as they move past or rest behind the mesh strips. As a bonus, they allow views of her boob curves as well. It was closer to a titty bar look than a bohemian sandwich shop look, but her tits looked good, she loved showing them off to the patrons, the tips flowed as usual and her friend was happy.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]