A place to share your sexy stories
By hixmale
Carla and I just enjoyed a wonderful wine tasting vacation in Sonoma, California. Aside from the fantastic wines we sampled we also had a taste of Australia in the form of Delores and Rod, a couple we met on a wine tasting tour. Immediately upon seeing them both Carla and I were attracted. Delores is a vivacious bottle blonde with an attractive body and cute laugh. Rod has a rugged look with a muscular torso and deep tan.

The tour we were on went to four vineyards where we tasted upwards of seven wines at each. As the tour progressed Delores got tipsier and tipsier on the white wines she sampled. I observed that the men pouring tasting samples were giving her a bit more than everyone else, probably for two reasons; she was only drinking whites and the amount of cleavage she was showing. After four vineyards she was feeling no pain and was flirtatious. Rod didn't seem to mind this at all. Maybe it was their way of meeting other couples. If so, it worked. When the tour bus got to our hotel Delores and Rod got off with us and it was plain to everyone on the tour why. And Carla and I didn't mind at all.

On entering our room Delores literally stepped out of her sun dress and stood there in her panties. The cleavage she was showing all day was the valley between two perfect natural breasts with cherry size nipples. The rest of her body was almost flawless. I was hard as a a rock immediately. Carla and Delores went into the bathroom to freshen up while Rod and I opened a few of the wines we bought that day, a red syrah and a white chardonnay. After a few moments the two women came out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around their waists and nothing else. They took a glass of wine and motioned for us to go freshen up. We went into the bathroom and stripped down, washed ourselves thoroughly and wrapped towels around our waists. I do have to say that Rod lived up to his name. He was amply endowed with at least twelve inches of thick tool. I knew Carla was going to enjoy this.

Carla and Delores were reclining on the bed very close and facing each other. Rod got onto the bed behind Delores as I did the same behind Carla. Thank goodness for king size beds. We began by affectionately kissing and caressing our own partners. I was cupping Carla's right breast when Delores reached over and started fondling Carla's left one. In no time the four of us became an intertwined mass kissing, caressing and exploring flesh.

In all the maneuvering around the bed Rod's towel remained in place. I told Carla to open it as he had a surprise underneath. When she opened the towel she let out an audible gasp as his huge semi-erect cock was revealed. She took hold of it and this huge smile came across her face. She leaned over and licked the huge head then slid her mouth down over the shaft taking in about half of its length. She bobbed up and down for a few moments until he was rock hard and pointing straight up towards the ceiling.

It was about twenty minutes into our fun when Carla formally asked Rod to please slide his cock into her pussy telling him she had never experienced one so long and thick. Rod was happy to comply as he had been fingering and licking her pussy for ten minutes. Delores and I moved to the side and watched as Rod slowly entered Carla's pussy. Carla let out a whimper - half pain and half pleasure - as inch after inch of two inch diameter shaft penetrated her. Rod kept slipping in until his rod was fully buried. Then he slowly pulled it back out until just the head was inside. Another slow entry and then back out. Carla's whole body was shaking as Rod slowly practiced the art of satisfying a woman. As he slid into her pussy for the tenth time Carla came. I had never seen such ecstasy on her face. Her eyes rolled back and her body spasmed as each wave passed through her body. She was letting out long deep inhuman moans as Rod kept slowly fucking her for at least another ten minutes.

While I watched Carla receive the best pleasuring a cock can possible give a woman I was playing with Delores' sopping wet pussy. When Rod finally pulled out, without having ejaculated, Delores hungrily took his cock in her mouth and cleaned Carla's juices off. Then she climbed on top of me and open mouth kissed me, mixing our wine soaked saliva and Carla's juices together in our mouths. Then she slid her body up and pressed he sopping wet pussy onto my face. Her pussy had a pungent aroma and taste - very strong and very erotic. I ate her like I'd never eaten pussy before. Her juices just ran from inside her into my mouth and I swallowed them greedily. And her clit got so engorged it tripled in size and was like a mini penis. I found the most sensitive spot on this mini dick and worked it. In short order Delores came. Although not a squirter, pussy juices flowed from inside her. My face and the pillow beneath me were drenched, and I think I swallowed half of what came out from her pussy. While I was eating Delores my hands were occupied with squeezing her outrageously gorgeous tits but I felt someone's hand stroking my cock. I was thinking Carla but to my amazement it was both Carla and Rod. Carla was doing double duty with her left hand on my cock and her right on Rod's. Rod was also playing with my cock, running the palm of his hand on the head as Carla stroked. It felt really good.

Delores slid down my body and mounted my cock, her drenched pussy enveloping me. Immediately I started fucking her. Then I felt something different, Rod's immense cock enter her from behind. Both of our cocks were deep inside Delores' pussy and Rod was pumping away. I never felt a another cock on mine and it was exciting. I could feel the whole length of Rod's shaft sliding along mine as he fucked his wife. I started pumping away at her pussy in unison with Rod so our two cocks were reaming her at the same time. Then Rod slowed a bit so that we were in opposition and Delores' pussy was constantly getting rammed. Carla had grabbed a camera and was videoing the whole thing. After a while Rod asked 'Ready mate?" I could feel Rod's cock swelling next to mine inside Delores's pussy. "Don't stop pumping there yet. I'm build up to a blow. Let me do her first then you go." And did he blow!!! I could feel the warmth of his cum around my cock as he filled her. Somehow I managed to keep fucking Delores while Rod came. Once I felt him start forcefully ramming her again I blew my load. It was amazing feeling a hard cock against my shaft as I came. Rod pulled out and Delores rose off my cock. Cum was visibly leaking from her pussy and starting to run down her upper thighs. She flipped her body around and planted her pussy right in front of my face. What a smell....two different cums and and an abused cunt....Wow!! She proceeded to lick the combined cum off both my cock and Rod's. So what could I do other than to reciprocate and clean her pussy. Delores nestled back as my tongue worked her pussy. Gobs of cum oozed out and onto my tongue and into my mouth. I've tasted my own cum many times but never another man's. Carla was still manning the camera, intently taping me licking the cum from Delores' pussy. She leaned in and we deeply kissed. I shared a mouthful of cum with her. She turned her head, extended her tongue and scooped another mouthful from Delores' pussy . I lubed my middle finger with cum and gently ran it across Delores' ass. She seemed to like that as she pressed her ass against my hand. I lubed my finger again with even more cum, found her hole and slipped my finger inside. Her ass was hot like a volcano and she tightened her muscles around my finger. I slowly worked my finger in and out and Carla took a glop of cum and dribbled it on Delores' hole as more lube. By now I was finger fucking her ass rapidly and she was loving it. My tongue found her clit, which was engorging again, and I ate her to a quick orgasm, all the while fingering her ass. When she finished cumming I pulled my finger out, pulled her ass to my mouth and kissed and licked her ass clean. We lay on the bed for a while, spent and sipping our wine. Each of us in turn used the bathroom to clean up with me being last.

When I came out Carla was laying on her back on the bed with Delores's face buried in her pussy. Rod was behind Delores pumping away at his wife' pussy again. I grabbed the camera and took lots of video, especially close ups of Carla's pussy being eaten by another woman, which Carla loves. I put the camera down and crawled under Delores' pussy so I could lick her clit while Rod fucked her. Trying to just lick her clit was impossible and Rod' s rod was licked quite a lot, at first just because of proximity and then intentionally because I wanted to. His cock felt good sliding along my tongue and I moved away from her clit a bit and just licked his shaft. After a while he came out of her pussy and I took the head of his cock in my mouth. It was huge but with her juices on it giving it flavor I was enjoying it. I licked and sucked a bit until he pulled away and reinserted it in her pussy. I reached up and massaged his balls and kept licking his shaft and her clit. The second time he pulled out I took his cock in my mouth and he started to cum. I instinctively stroked him and enjoyed giving my first blowjob. I had forgotten about Carla still getting eaten by Delores. She was watching me and when Rod stopped cumming in my mouth she motioned for me to move up and kiss her. I did and as we swapped Rod's cum between us Delores brought her to orgasm. It was an intense one, like the ones Carla usually has. Now I needed to fuck Carla and in a doggie style position I entered her. We fucked slowly for our new sex partners. I could feel that her pussy was still stretched from Rod's earlier fucking but it was great. In a mind blowing orgasm I filled her with my second cum of the night. After our fun we finished our wine and Rod and Delores left. They were in the hotel next door but we didn't see them again before they left for San Francisco. But we have video.......

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]