A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
The first time I went to a nudist club I had just graduated . There was a nudist club not far from my home and I thought I would check it out .

I arrived early that Saturday morning and was greeted my the manager of the club. After paying a nominal fee he explained the rules to me and I was on my way .

I parked my car in the shaded parking lot , got naked and made my way to the pool area. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this woman with huge breasts walking towards me , big tits swaying from side to side . We passed each other and exchanged greetings .

I sat by the pool all morning and watched as mostly couples would arrive , take their clothes off and lounge by the pool.

This was the late eighties and most if not all of the women were completely unshaved . I found this to be an incredible turn on , especially when one would lay back in the lounge chair and spread her legs or bend over in front of me and I could clearly see her pink pussy surround by tufts of pubic hair. My cock was perpetually semi erect and hanging thick . As much as I wanted to jerk off , I didn't dare . If I felt myself getting hard I would jump into the pool until it had subsided.

Over the next few times that I went there , I did however notice that I wasn't the only one getting aroused . An older couple sitting near me one early morning were on their lounge chairs talking . The woman had good D cup breasts, very big nipples and a sparse dark brown bush . Other than us , their were two older women sitting across the pool towards the hilly area.

I glance over and the guy is sitting next to his wife casually talking . His cock started getting hard in front of her . Without touching himself he was at full mast . You could see it throbbing . His wife grabs a spray water bottle and starts spraying it .

It subsides , and they both get up and walk over to the shower that is enclosed by three walls . The walls came up to most peoples chest area . I see her standing behind her and he was soaping up her breasts . I try not to stare but it was obvious when you could see them both hunched over as he is fucking her from the back . A few minutes later , their standing in the shower washing themselves . As they walk past me to their chairs , the women turns to me , introduces herself and tells me it's a great day and asks me if I am enjoying myself . Her husband keeps walking past me , his cock still hanging thick .

One morning I got there early , and after setting up my spot , I thought I would walk over to this little snack bar they had towards the corner of the pool on the hill .

I sat at one of the three small tables near the counter and the woman working there asks me if I want coffee , then brings it over to my table. She was probably in her early fifties at the time , on the chubby side , brown hair pulled up in a bun . Huge tits , with big meaty nipples . Her pussy was not only hairy but it was probably one of the thickest I have ever seen .

From a side few it actually stuck out a good two inches.

She brings me my coffee , big titties hanging inches from my face. I ordered some eggs and toast as she was wiping down the tables and chairs next to me . She had bent over , and to my delight I was treated to her beautiful hairy spread pussy .

My cock instantly got hard as I sat there . She went back behind the counter and I could hear her making my breakfast . We made some small talk and she asked me if this was my first time , how I liked it , etc. I sat there milking my cock , watching her tits jiggle . I was hoping that she would bring me my breakfast because there was no way I could get up and walk to the counter in my condition.

I stopped playing with my cock and it had relaxed a bit , but I knew that even the slightest gust of wind would make me hard again.

Thankfully she brings me my breakfast , looks down at my crotch and tells me that I should always bring a towel to sit on . Apparently those were the rules.

She sat down at the table right next to me with a cup of coffee and started telling me about how old the club was and how she was raised there , etc. She also told me that during the seventies it was known that there were many members who were swingers and how if you walked past the cabins you could hear people " fucking" .

At this point she was leaning back in her chair , big tits hanging to the side and her curly brown bush is right there in front of me . She then goes on to tell me how 'that stuff doesn't happen anymore , but she knows that some couples are doing it in the hot tub at night in the dark.

I don't think I even ate my breakfast , my cock was sticking straight up against my stomach , throbbing as I listed to her stories. She got up , huge breasts swaying from side to side , telling me it's going to get busy .

She reaches for my plate , looks down at my crotch , and tells said " darlin , you can't walk around like that" , tells me I need to sit and relax a bit. She put the plate on the counter , turns around to get her coffee cup and tells me that "it's a nice one , and how at my age I'm probably hard all the time. This didn't help my condition .

She then went on to tell me that I should take care of it before I get to the club . Blatantly told me that " you should jerk it at home, then you won't be all fired up".

She goes behind the counter , and after 5-10 minutes leans over the counter, looks at my crotch and asks

" you ok now "?

My cock ready to explode , I said something like , almost or getting there , not sure.

She said " come back hear darlin ", my first thought was probably panic , I remember thinking that she was going to let me fuck her or jerk me off or maybe both . I got up and walked behind the counter , she put her hand on my shoulder , walked me over to this closet area with what looked like a shower curtain instead of a door , and told me to go take care of it .

If that were to happen today , I would have approached her for sex . At the time , I think I was in shock .

She walks me into the room , pulls the curtain across the opening and leaves.

I remember standing there incredibly horny , my cock begging to be stroked and this woman with huge tits just told me to go to jerk it.

I stood there , sheepishly milking my cock for maybe 2 or 3 minutes , on the verge of orgasm , when she walks over pulls back the curtain a little and handed me a handful of paper towels . I think I blew my load before she even turned around .

I walked out of the storage room , elated with that feeling you have , after you have just blown your load . Thanked her , as she said " looks like you needed that, have a great day "

I walk back to the pool , and all day I couldn't stop thinking about how natural or comfortable she was about the whole thing. Wondering , what else goes on at that snack bar.

I've had a lot of great experiences at this place !

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]