A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
We haven't seen some friends of our for years. They had moved with his job and lost contact with them. My wife got a phone call asking if we could meet up with her as she was in the area for the 4th of July visiting family. Sunday the 3rd. we had breakfast with her. Let me say, she hasn't aged much and still the petite girl we knew way back when. Oh some aging but not what we expected.

Now the twist, she was divorced and was living with a girl friend. She too was hot looking and much younger. I mean much younger. It didn't take long to realize, Mary had turned lesbian.

My wife invited them to come to the fireworks with us that night. We planned on sitting in a new house under construction we own and watching out over the lake as the fireworks burst in the air. The roof was on it with the plywood walls. No windows yet but the openings for the windows on the lake side were open. Even the wide french door openings were there. I had other plans for my wife and me which I figured were spoiled now. Some drinks, a blanket and sex is what I was hoping. I wanted to watch the fireworks naked and having my wife sitting on me getting her own fireworks.

We arrived with her friend and her girl with her. We spread out the quilted blanket and sort of laid down on it waiting for the fireworks. Once they started, a hand grabbed my cock and began squeezing it. I looked down and saw Mary, my wife's friend massaging me with one hand and drinking her drink with the other hand. Game on!

The next thing I realized, we were all four naked. Mary was slurping away at my cock and her friend was between my wife's legs giving her some tongue pleasure. The only thing missing was the light I could see them with.

After much playing around with feeling and oral, this younger gal moved over to me, turned around facing the fireworks show and swung her leg over me. Mary had my cock in her hand and held it upright as this girl sat down onto it. It had been a long time since I had felt such a tight pussy squeezing me. She rode me like she was on fire. Every time a loud firework went off, she dropped hard onto me. Sort of uncomfortable as she mashed me into her belly. Shallow she was.

After the fireworks, we continued playing for some time. Mary used me and so did my wife.

So here I sit at my desk this morning, sort of hurting. Too much fucking. No just too much getting bounced up and down on. 3 times the pleasure.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]